The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Animatikas

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Same bugs
« on: October 27, 2014, 02:26:15 pm »
Okey.. i faund same glitches/bugs in game and i hope they will be fixed as soon as possible.

1. Monsters aggro bugged. ( for example, then dragon tryn to att someone and follows very long distances, and then hes backing no one can att him until dragon is in main position)
2. Sometimes i stuck in the ground then running across map and i cant do anything, chacked my internet connection and heres no problems. ( to fix it i must relog..)
3. And yeah, trees are bugged as hell... for example yews. Then  they shopped down top is stayn still.. (sometimes)
http://prntscr.com/508zwq
4. Speakin about trees.. magic trees then chopped down offten stays normal.. and sometimes dont show then they should respawn.. only showin tree stump for about 20mins.. http://prntscr.com/5090ba
5. After big update i havin problems with bank or shops. Then using bank, or shops i cant click anythink at all only close button x . And then my view zoomed in. I just zoomin out and everythink works, this glitch is offten..

So same bugs to fix.. and yeah, sorry about bad english. I am not very good at it.

Mary

Re: Same bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 05:57:13 pm »
The first is meant to happen really,
2. We need to know which places this is to fix it really :/
3. Visual glitches are on the list of being fixed, these are mainly trees.
4th bug is known and is being worked on :)

Offline Animatikas

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Same bugs
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 06:04:10 pm »
2. Often i stuck near riminkton, on the way to cave where is whyverns, pirates etc (forgot how that dungeon called)
for other news, I am glad :)
Pages: 1