The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
RE: Items on the ground being very difficult to spot
« on: February 14, 2016, 07:37:27 pm »
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=15993.0

You weren't able to see them because they didn't show up at all. It wasn't just the vial on top being difficult to see, they were just invisible. I eventually found the loot by randomly right clicking tiles.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: RE: Items on the ground being very difficult to spot
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 02:42:09 pm »
Items not showing up at all, is that item and spot specific? Or does it just occur randomly? Could you show me a spot with an item where it is difficult to spot. So that I have a setup that I could tweak.

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 03:05:08 pm »
Items not showing up at all, is that item and spot specific? Or does it just occur randomly? Could you show me a spot with an item where it is difficult to spot. So that I have a setup that I could tweak.
I don't know. I tried to replicate it but it didn't work. When I dropped large items, such as manta rays, on that specific spot only half of it was visible.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 10:55:33 am »
It appears to be very small items, such as coins or vials. Moving those up results in larger items floating in the air. I cannot yet present a solution, maybe I find something in the future. Though, the items are always clickable, so it doesn't destroy gameplay.
Pages: 1