The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Alzarith

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
New Desktop/Web Client Reports
« on: October 26, 2014, 08:59:53 pm »
I have no authority to denote this as the main topic(!) but oh well...
(I'd just imagine would be useful to the devs to know what needs fixing.)

These are from the desktop client today.

These are bugs for the conserving of the 317's graphics (otherwise known as the original RS 2, 07').

Bugs such as this are still ongoing:

Things wrong:

The bank withdrawals and deposits are duplicated visually.
The Chat Box (known) is just a black bar... damn the FCC is everywhere! ... :3

Another known is the re-sizing of the client window itself is still possible, even in classic mode, causing a giant white page to trail behind it.

Aside from that; (this was before) - the bag has a bug where the person may click on it again by wtv reason and it would be blank (as it is shown in the picture) while the bag is full.

Aside from that; (this was before) - the bag has a bug where the person may click on it again by wtv reason and it would be blank (as it is shown in the picture) while the bag is full.

Visual settings do not remain after reopening the client. I have tried re-downloading the client.(I censored the names obviously...)

Mary

Re: New Desktop/Web Client Reports
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 09:42:29 pm »
We have a topic like this already for both staff and players here: http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=1822.0

I have no idea what the bugs are that you are trying to show us though... Also you really dont need to censor names lol.

Offline Alzarith

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New Desktop/Web Client Reports
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 03:29:31 am »
meh i tried... anyway I thought the images would load up by format through tinypic... so yh I just made this to show someone i legitly reported it and for simplicity sake I just put it here... (I didn't see the" megathread").
Pages: 1