The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Illlllllllll

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Apua
    • View Profile
title speaks it all, ill reinstalled, updated java, tried both clients (windows, jar) turned computer off and on, updated  all drivers everything should be fine, i was able to log in once after the update but not after that. :-\

EDIT: my client ONLY starts at software render, and when i go in game its 5fps and my game looks compelete garbage, and if i try open my game in hardware mode it just instantly crashes when i click play button, any fixes?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 12:04:31 am by Su0mi0wn3d »
Emps is love, emps is life.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: client not opening after clicking play button after update.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 07:16:01 am »
Can you try to delete all your Emps-World files, so that freshly installs? https://emps-world.net/uninstall

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 07:39:50 am »
The same problem happened to me half a year ago. It got fixed when I completely factory reset my laptop.

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 07:41:44 am »
That just sounds like locally corrupted client files. Reinstalling the game will most likely just fix that issue.

Offline Illlllllllll

• +0/-0
  • Apua
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 03:13:41 pm »
That just sounds like locally corrupted client files. Reinstalling the game will most likely just fix that issue.
yes ive tried uninstalling all files with uninstaller many times..

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 03:46:53 pm »
Can you delete the whole folder manually then? You can find it under: C:/Users/YOUR_USER/.emps_world
Also, are you using the Windows client?

Offline Illlllllllll

• +0/-0
  • Apua
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 03:51:19 pm »
Can you delete the whole folder manually then? You can find it under: C:/Users/YOUR_USER/.emps_world
Also, are you using the Windows client?
ive deleted it manually also many times and yes im using windows client, also ive noticed when my game "crashes" it still is playing on background in taskmanager.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 03:53:28 pm by Su0mi0wn3d »

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 04:07:03 pm »
Do you have any crash logs in the Emps-World game folder (C:/Users/YOUR_USER/.emps_world/crashes? Maybe something with your graphics card drivers is wrong?

What's your OS? Windows, linux or mac? Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers yet? https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/928493-updating-video-card-drivers

Offline Illlllllllll

• +0/-0
  • Apua
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 04:36:13 pm »
Do you have any crash logs in the Emps-World game folder (C:/Users/YOUR_USER/.emps_world/crashes? Maybe something with your graphics card drivers is wrong?

What's your OS? Windows, linux or mac? Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers yet? https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/928493-updating-video-card-drivers

no i dont have any crashlogs, i updated my drivers already and everything should be fine, win 8.1

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 04:39:29 pm »
That is indeed... really strange. I suppose you already have restarted your computer?

The software renderer is working fine, right? That'd be an indicator for the hardware renderer to crash or fail to start up. Do you know how to use the terminal in Windows (cmd.exe)?

Offline Illlllllllll

• +0/-0
  • Apua
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 04:55:26 pm »
That is indeed... really strange. I suppose you already have restarted your computer?

The software renderer is working fine, right? That'd be an indicator for the hardware renderer to crash or fail to start up. Do you know how to use the terminal in Windows (cmd.exe)?

Ofc im restarted my computer, and im able to login in game with software renderer but my fps is 5-15 and i dont see any npcs and some players are invisible so its unplayable. and no i dont think i know how to use terminal.

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 06:09:15 pm »
That sounds like the game is unable to download and install files. Do you have enough disk space available?

Offline Illlllllllll

• +0/-0
  • Apua
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 06:55:06 pm »
That sounds like the game is unable to download and install files. Do you have enough disk space available?
40gt on C: 457gt on D: and 300gt on K:, and emps needs 300mb? idk maths hh.  ;D

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 06:56:57 pm »
More than enough. :) Hmmm... The issues you described look like the game client is unable to properly save files on your computer. So a combination of uninstalling the game / restarting your computer should fix it.

I know this is frustrating, but it's definitely related to emps not being able to store data on your computer.

Offline Illlllllllll

• +0/-0
  • Apua
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 07:12:49 pm »
More than enough. :) Hmmm... The issues you described look like the game client is unable to properly save files on your computer. So a combination of uninstalling the game / restarting your computer should fix it.

I know this is frustrating, but it's definitely related to emps not being able to store data on your computer.
still not working, ill send you few videos in 10min what happens in software render mode and the other one to show whats happening.
Pages: 1 2