The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gazda Skills

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps-World Client Problems
« on: May 19, 2017, 12:12:38 pm »
Hi, Every time I load up Emps-World the client loads up fine, I sign in, then once I sign in everything appears right, but nothing is right, to interact with the bank you have to right click and then is suggested options such as "Bank Banker" "Talk to Banker" "Exam Banker" same thing with any other player or NPC, but when I try to right click onto a Player to trade or to follow or even right click on a Mob to attack or exam nothing pops up other then "Walk here" or "Cancel" Im on a Macbook, so if this issue can get resolved asap that'll be great, thanks.

In game name: Gazda Skills
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 02:24:48 am by Gazda Skills »

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Empt-World Client Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 01:11:24 pm »
Have you tried redownloading the client because it seems like something has gone wrong there. @ https://emps-world.net/ under play click "uninstall" first tho. I'm also playing on a macbook and it works fine for me.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 08:14:29 pm »
Has something to do with dpi scaling. Can you restart the game and let me know if it's still bugged? I've applied an update that should fix it.
The following users liked this post: Gazda Skills

Offline Gazda Skills

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 02:26:06 am »
Has something to do with dpi scaling. Can you restart the game and let me know if it's still bugged? I've applied an update that should fix it.
Thomy you legend, all is fixed now <3
The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1