The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gajeel

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Construction furniture
« on: January 28, 2018, 04:48:37 pm »
Which of the construction furniture currently available actually have functions?

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Construction furniture
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 04:51:20 pm »
Pretty much everything if not everything.
Are you looking at certain features? i.e teleports, gilded altar?

Offline Gajeel

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 04:55:07 pm »
Are you looking at certain features? i.e teleports, gilded altar?
Yes, that's what i meant.

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 04:59:21 pm »
Yeah you're able to make gilded altar and it'll then provide extra prayer xp when both of the burners are lit with clean marrentils.
Portal rooms are fully functioning as well, you can make teleport portals and make teletabs in study room I think it was.

You're even able to make a bank deposit box which works just like a regular bank in bedrooms.

Offline Gajeel

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 05:18:58 pm »
Yeah you're able to make gilded altar and it'll then provide extra prayer xp when both of the burners are lit with clean marrentils.
Portal rooms are fully functioning as well, you can make teleport portals and make teletabs in study room I think it was.

You're even able to make a bank deposit box which works just like a regular bank in bedrooms.
Thanks, however I am certain that you haven't mentioned some as i recently learned that the repair bench exists.
So if anyone can remember anything else feel free to mention maybe we can summarize this post and pin it somewhere.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:21:21 pm by Gajeel »

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 05:23:37 pm »
Everything that is available should be working if they have a function.
This is good for the most important stuff: https://emps-world.net/wiki/Construction#Useful_furniture
Pages: 1