The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gauras

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
clue scroll slide puzzle guide
« on: January 28, 2017, 09:00:07 pm »
So many times I saw people having troubles with clue scrolls and common trouble was completing slide puzzle  so I decided to make a guide how to complete the puzzle

The puzzle is 5x5 grid total 25 pieces. So we will complete puzzle step by step. First yellow (1-5), second blue (6-10), third green(11-15), forth crimson (16and21), fifth purple(17and22), sixth brown(18and23), and last seventh (19,20,24and25).

Probably most important piece of is a mover witch we have to place it in 25th spot (marked as purple circle with X it is transparent) you will use it to control all pieces.So first thing you want to do is to move your mouse under hint (yellow circle) to see how the whole picture looks like you have to use it often to locate pieces that you need and to check after moving pieces to right place is it correct.

So we will start to complete first 3 rows (1-15). You have to complete first 3 pieces (marked as white 0). Then you prepare to finish the row by putting 4th(marked as 1) piece in row in corner. After that you place the 5th(marked as 2) piece in spot under 4th and then push mover to place em in place to finish row.

So after completing 1st row you use same method to complete 2nd 3rd rows. Next pieces you going to put to place is marked as red squares.

So what happening next is almost same move that we were using to complete 1st 2nd 3rd rows. First you place 21th piece(marked as 1) in 16th position. Then you have to move 16th part(marked as 2) into 17th place then move pieces to fit em to place.

Now we going to move 17th(marked as 1)  and 22th(marked as 2)  pieces to place again using same method as before. So firs we placing 17th piece into 22th place and after that 22th into 23th place. Now all what left to move and fit em to place.

After that we again use same method to put 18th (marked as 1)and 23th(marked as 2). So we place 18th piece into 23th spot and 23th piece into 24th spot and movin once again to fit pieces to place.

So we are at the very end, all what is left to do is to fit last pieces. It is the best part of puzzle cause need almost no effort to do. So what we do is to move those pieces around until they ll fit and complete the picture. After completing painting you just click close window (marked yellow circle)

and its done you can move to next clue scroll step

This is my first guide I hope it was helpful, please leave a comment what do you think about it, was is useful?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:42:27 pm by Gauras »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: clue scroll slide puzzle guide
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 09:06:58 pm »
I assume something went wrong and you ended up posting.

Just wanted to let you know there is one on the wiki.
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Clue_scrolls#Puzzles
;

Offline Gauras

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 09:08:45 pm »

im planing to do a step by step guide cause not everyone understands your guide

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 09:10:42 pm »

im planing to do a step by step guide cause not everyone understands your guide
That's alright, that might be useful actually. Hope to see it finished soon.
;
Pages: 1