The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Anivia17

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Anivia17 - Commander Zilyana Guide!!
« on: February 17, 2015, 12:02:18 am »
Commander Zilyana Guide

Table of Content

I:Description About Commander Zilyana
      II:Gear & Inventory setups
      III:Tips/Tricks To Kill Commander Zilyana
      IV:Drops

I:  Description About Commander Zilyana
Commander Zilyana or better known as: The Saradomin General is one of the hardest Godwar bosses. To enter Commander Zilyana's encampment you will need 57 agility and 20 kills of Saradomin minions. Commander Zilyana can hit very high with her melee attack, so I would recommend using melee protection prayers.

II:  Gear & Inventory Setups
Commander Zilyana is hard to kill so I recommend using high level PvM(Player vs Monster) gear as shown below in the picture. 3rd age range set, Saradomin wings/Fury, Ava's Accumulator, Ranger boots/Glaiven boots, Ring of stone/archer ring, Saradomin bow or Zamorak bow.

Or.. if u are rich u can use this gear.

For your inventory I would recommend using 1-2 Ranging potions, 2-3 Prayer potions, 2 Fire and Law runes so you can teleport to Trollheim, and the rest filled with Saradomin brew or Manta Ray.

Note:Don't forget to get Guardian Angel so you don't lose your items if you die at Commander Zilyana. Guardian angel will cost you 1M, you can get it from brother Althricin in Edgeville.

III:  Tips/Tricks To Kill Commander Zilyana
When you enter Commander Zilyana's encampment use melee protection prayers since she can hit up to 60+ without melee protect. While killing her I recommend you run while hitting her, by doing this you can trick her into not hitting you, or if you are with someone else I recommend getting Ice Barrage to freeze her and kill her the easy way.

IV: Drops

most people kill commander zilyana to get
Saradomin Arrows - these arrows can be used for saradomin bow ,  this bow is one of the best bow's in emps-world.
Saradomin Bow - can be sold for 20-30m GP and its one of the best bow in emps world and u can use saradomin arrows or dragon arrows.
Saradomin Sword - is known as the fastest  two handed sword in emps-world and can be sold for 25m-30m GP.
Saradomin Hilt - can be made into Saradomin godsword and can be sold for 50-60m GP.
Saradomin Owl - this Owl is one of the rares and trade abble pets in the game , only 1 player has it so far , this owl pet can be sold for 500m+ GP.

And one last note : You can kill 1-3 Commander zilyana per 1 trip , u can kill 3 if u have really really good run , and about 4-6 if u are duo

Thanks for reading Hope you guys like this guide for commander zilyana .
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:14:15 pm by Anivia17 »
Add me on league of legends if u wanna play game
server: eune IGN: im op anivia

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Anivia17 - Commander Zilyana Guide!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 01:43:19 am »
One big thing you SHOULDN'T do is include prices in your guide, they'll be outdated sooner or later.
And if anything, stick to the price list and get your 10m overpriced sbow out of here.

Other than that, nice guide.
;

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 02:02:17 am »
One big thing you SHOULDN'T do is include prices in your guide, they'll be outdated sooner or later.
And if anything, stick to the price list and get your 10m overpriced sbow out of here.

well it says 20-30m s bow on pricelist .....
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:08:17 am by Anivia17 »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 02:05:11 am »

But the prices change constantly.

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 02:08:36 am »

But the prices change constantly.
no worry i will update prices as soon as they update pricelist of these stuff

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 02:12:39 am »
Great guide, Try to avoid using yellow colours cause we can barely see...

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 02:13:45 am »
Great guide, Try to avoid using yellow colours cause we can barely see...
wow how i can see them clear but sure i will change color thanks!!

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 02:15:10 am »
Decent guide.

It needs the spelling and grammatical errors fixing. Also change the yellow font colour, as it hurts the eyeballs.

P.s: You don't need to put your name in the title of the thread, we can clearly see who the guide has been posted by.

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 02:17:46 am »
Decent guide.

It needs the spelling and grammatical errors fixing. Also change the yellow font colour, as it hurts the eyeballs.

P.s: You don't need to put your name in the title of the thread, we can clearly see who the guide has been posted by.
changed yellow font thanks tho

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 02:30:30 am »
Commander Zilyana Guide

Table of Content

Commander Zilyana or better known as: The Saradomin General is one of the hardest Godwar bosses. To enter Commander Zilyana's encampment you will need 57 agility and 20 kills of Saradomin minions. Commander Zilyana can hit very high with her melee attack, so I would recommend using melee protection prayers.

Commander Zilyana is hard to kill so I recommend using high level PvM(Player vs Monster) gear as shown below in the picture. 3rd age range set, Saradomin wings/Fury, Ava's Accumulator, Ranger boots/Glaiven boots, Ring of stone/archer ring, Saradomin bow or Zamorak bow.

Or if you are rich use this gear.

For your inventory I would recommend using 1-2 Ranging potions, 2-3 Prayer potions, 2 Fire and Law runes so you can teleport to Trollheim, and the rest filled with Saradomin brew or Manta Ray.

Note: Don't forget to get Guardian Angel so you don't lose your items if you die at Commander Zilyana. Guardian angel will cost you 1M, you can get it from brother Althricin in Edgeville.

When you enter Commander Zilyana's encampment use melee protection prayers since she can hit up to 60+ without melee protect. While killing her I recommend you run while hitting her, by doing this you can trick her into not hitting you, or if you are with someone else I recommend getting Ice Barrage to freeze her and kill her the easy way.

Most people kill Commander Zilyana to get:
Saradomin Arrows - These arrows can be used for Saradomin bow only, this bow is one of the best bow's in Emps-World.
Saradomin Bow - Can be sold for 20-30m GP and its one of the best bow in Emps world.
Saradomin Sword - Is known as the fastest two handed sword in Emps-World and can be sold for 25m-30m GP.
Saradomin Hilt - Can be made into Saradomin Godsword and can be sold for 50-60m GP.
Saradomin Owl - This Owl is one of the rarest trade-able pets in the game, only 1 player has it so far. This Owl pet can be sold for 500m+ GP.

Thanks for reading, hope you guys liked this guide for Commander Zilyana.

I fixed the grammatical and spelling errors for you, just copy and paste.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:40:32 am by Deandam7 »

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 02:36:05 am »
Commander Zilyana Guide

Table of Content

Or if you are rich use this gear.

Note: Don't forget to get Guardian Angel so you don't lose your items if you die at Commander Zilyana. Guardian angel will cost you 1M, you can get it from brother Althricin in Edgeville.

Most people kill Commander Zilyana to get:
Saradomin Arrows - These arrows can be used for Saradomin bow only, this bow is one of the best bow's in Emps-World.
Saradomin Bow - Can be sold for 20-30m GP and its one of the best bow in Emps world.
Saradomin Sword - Is known as the fastest two handed sword in Emps-World and can be sold for 25m-30m GP.
Saradomin Hilt - Can be made into Saradomin Godsword and can be sold for 50-60m GP.
Saradomin Owl - This Owl is one of the rarest trade-able pets in the game, only 1 player has it so far. This Owl pet can be sold for 500m+ GP.

Thanks for reading, hope you guys liked this guide for Commander Zilyana.

I fixed the grammatical and spelling errors for you, just copy and paste.
can u give me the word u fixed so i can replace them cuz i cant copy paste  photo or colored text , thanks

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 02:39:57 am »
Compare the two texts, I fixed around 90% of it lol. To make it easier for you I will modify my post and remove the quotation so you can simply copy and paste it.

EDIT: Quote my reply with the fixed errors and then copy the quote into your main post.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:41:28 am by Deandam7 »
The following users liked this post: Loosenater

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 02:50:44 am »
Compare the two texts, I fixed around 90% of it lol. To make it easier for you I will modify my post and remove the quotation so you can simply copy and paste it.

EDIT: Quote my reply with the fixed errors and then copy the quote into your main post.
done thanks alot ;)

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 07:45:47 pm »
Really good guide, thanks ;)
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 08:59:04 pm »
Nice guide man!

Oh and btw, pretty sure you can use dragon arrows aswell with saradomin bow, whereas you've written that they are used with saradomin arrows only ;)
Ex-Mod

#quit
Pages: 1 2