The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Anivia17 - Commander Zilyana Guide!!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 09:44:35 pm »
If you haven't used Adam's content yet, just quote hid fixed version and copy and paste the contents into your guide, excluding the quotation codes.

OT:
Nice guide.

Offline Anivia17

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 12:02:46 pm »
Nice guide man!

Oh and btw, pretty sure you can use dragon arrows aswell with saradomin bow, whereas you've written that they are used with saradomin arrows only ;)
thanks i will put dargon arrows also thanks
Add me on league of legends if u wanna play game
server: eune IGN: im op anivia

Offline Innocentswar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2015, 06:32:59 pm »
Booo this guide is pretty shit (no offense) but your grammar is pretty bad. My 6 year old cousin can do better than this guide.  practice harder. U suck. With love ur dear friend. FERAS ze baws.

Offline Nmr Ale

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2015, 06:47:22 pm »
Damn dude wtf is dargon your grammar is shit i think you need a guide about how to learn english, and you didnt have to put the prizes and drop rates since they always change.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 06:50:00 pm by Nmr Ale »

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2015, 08:49:24 pm »
Damn dude wtf is dargon your grammar is shit i think you need a guide about how to learn english, and you didnt have to put the prizes and drop rates since they always change.
Booo this guide is pretty shit (no offense) but your grammar is pretty bad. My 6 year old cousin can do better than this guide.  practice harder. U suck. With love ur dear friend. FERAS ze baws.
At least he tried, fuck off both of you.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
The following users liked this post: Ameer122, Tomtim1

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2015, 06:52:56 am »
At least he tried, fuck off both of you.
Well atleast Tgod is neutral :)

-Haters gonna Hate

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2015, 09:40:40 am »
Yes, because your English skills are so much better.

OT: nice guide

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2015, 08:12:32 pm »

How ironic, you both have worse grammar than he has.

Offline Nmr Ale

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2015, 06:20:25 pm »
Lmao why so mad? Cause you can't handle my words? And first of all i wasn't even talking to you trash. If he has better grammar than mine then he can reply to my post.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 10:15:35 pm by Freestuffyay »

Offline Innocentswar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2015, 06:28:48 pm »

Bruh. What is even more ironic is you trying to defend him while he cant defend him self. If i were you i would first of all go and defend your mom. And if i were you i would go do a DNA test to check if your dad is actually ur real dad. You cant be sure.

Offline Innocentswar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2015, 06:31:55 pm »

Much better. You don't need to be mad about it. Jealous brat.

Offline Anivia17

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 01:56:12 am »

Bruh. What is even more ironic is you trying to defend him while he cant defend him self. If i were you i would first of all go and defend your mom. And if i were you i would go do a DNA test to check if your dad is actually ur real dad. You cant be sure.
chill the fuck out , ur waste of time anyways why would i defend my self? like my grammar or not i give 0 fks of what u think - haters gonna hate 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:03:14 am by Anivia17 »
Add me on league of legends if u wanna play game
server: eune IGN: im op anivia

Offline Vaughn147523

• Liked: 242 times
  • +0/-0
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 02:04:47 am »

Much better. You don't need to be mad about it. Jealous brat.
Infracted for spamming. Anyone else who wants to go off-topic and flame about something so childish can also be infracted.

Anyways, nothing wrong with your guide, I like it. It only helps players to guide them when killing this boss. Good guide, and thanks for taking the time to create it.
The following users liked this post: Anivia17

Offline Shotgun

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2015, 05:49:48 pm »
What about doing it melee?
Pages: 1 2