The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
So if Construction were to come out, what would be require to make them? Planks? I'm not a RS player (I'm a 2007 RS player but quitted maybe around 2008). So I never knew about Construction, Hunter, Summoning etc.... and all those stupid torvas and stuff (no offense to those who actually like them lol).
Anyway, if this question is "not" suppose to be answered, then i'm sorry, just curious that's all.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
Same question here!

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
To train construction you need: a saw, hammer, planks and nails.

for further explanation I'd suggest you taking a look at the Runescape Wiki

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
To train construction you need: a saw, hammer, planks and nails.

for further explanation I'd suggest you taking a look at the Runescape Wiki
Well that does help explain it a little bit............

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Based on RS

Construction:
- planks (normal/oak/teak/mahogany)
- nails
- steel bars/clay/limestone (only for a few items, probably not viable for training)

Hunter:
-nothing really, just traps/nets/ropes

Summoning:
-Many many many different items + cash

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Based on RS

Construction:
- nails
- steel bars/clay/limestone (only for a few items, probably not viable for training)

Iirc, you could also buy plants from a certain shop and gold nuggets and marble that were quite the money sink to make your home fancier and for gilded altars and furniture.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Based on RS

Construction:
- nails

Hunter:

Summoning:
Thanks! Wondered if Summoning will come. I love RS summoning bank pet lol. The way the were able to bank with their pet or whatever you called it. It just makes PvM A LOT MORE EASIER! and please don't lower the drop rate if that happen lol.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Based on RS

Construction:
- nails

Hunter:

Summoning:
Thanks! Wondered if Summoning will come. I love RS summoning bank pet lol. The way the were able to bank with their pet or whatever you called it. It just makes PvM A LOT MORE EASIER! and please don't lower the drop rate if that happen lol.
Infact it'll make PvM too easy, which will have influence on the market value of certain items that's why I don't like the idea of Summoning  :-\

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Based on RS

Construction:
- nails

Hunter:

Summoning:
Infact it'll make PvM too easy, which will have influence on the market value of certain items that's why I don't like the idea of Summoning  :-\
It makes it more fun and having a bank pet following you around, that's cool! lol.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
Based on RS

Construction:
- nails

Hunter:

Summoning:
It makes it more fun and having a bank pet following you around, that's cool! lol.
Well it's true, but that makes PvM too easy for the fact that you carry 2 invents (if using a Pack Yak)..I can do about 50 kills with my teammate at Bandos, imagine with 2 invents.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Will this question be a leak question? If yes then sorry I'm just curious
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 04:42:56 pm »
Based on RS

Construction:
- nails

Hunter:

Summoning:
That would be pretty cool but I don't see Summoning coming any time soon though.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 05:37:43 pm »
Construction:
- nails
You'll also have to use saw and few more items, which should be available to buy from the construction shop.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2015, 07:17:08 pm »
Construction:
- nails
You'll also have to use saw and few more items, which should be available to buy from the construction shop.
Nice edit :) I don't know anything about these new stuff LOL! AT ALL! I don't even bother checking at RS wiki because its not Emps lol. I want to check Emps ONLY! Stuff that belongs to RS is different so that's why I didn't check RS Wiki for info on Con, Summoning, and/or Hunter.
Topic can be lock. Thanks to all the players who is courteous enough to comment on this :) appreciate it.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2015, 07:25:28 pm »
Construction:
- nails
Nice edit :) I don't know anything about these new stuff LOL! AT ALL! I don't even bother checking at RS wiki because its not Emps lol. I want to check Emps ONLY! Stuff that belongs to RS is different so that's why I didn't check RS Wiki for info on Con, Summoning, and/or Hunter.
Topic can be lock. Thanks to all the players who is courteous enough to comment on this :) appreciate it.
You can lock the topic yourself ;)
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2015, 07:41:33 pm »
Construction:
- nails
You can lock the topic yourself ;)
Erm..... How? LOL

Pages: 1 2