The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Will this question be a leak question? If yes then sorry I'm just curious
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2015, 08:14:35 pm »
Construction:
- planks (normal/oak/teak/mahogany)
- nails
- steel bars/clay/limestone (only for a few items, probably not viable for training)
You'll also have to use saw and few more items, which should be available to buy from the construction shop.
Nice edit :) I don't know anything about these new stuff LOL! AT ALL! I don't even bother checking at RS wiki because its not Emps lol. I want to check Emps ONLY! Stuff that belongs to RS is different so that's why I didn't check RS Wiki for info on Con, Summoning, and/or Hunter.
Topic can be lock. Thanks to all the players who is courteous enough to comment on this :) appreciate it.
You can lock the topic yourself ;)
Erm..... How? LOL
Left bottom.
Example;
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
Re: Will this question be a leak question? If yes then sorry I'm just curious
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 10:42:32 pm »
Construction:
- planks (normal/oak/teak/mahogany)
- nails
- steel bars/clay/limestone (only for a few items, probably not viable for training)
You'll also have to use saw and few more items, which should be available to buy from the construction shop.
Nice edit :) I don't know anything about these new stuff LOL! AT ALL! I don't even bother checking at RS wiki because its not Emps lol. I want to check Emps ONLY! Stuff that belongs to RS is different so that's why I didn't check RS Wiki for info on Con, Summoning, and/or Hunter.
Topic can be lock. Thanks to all the players who is courteous enough to comment on this :) appreciate it.
You can lock the topic yourself ;)
Erm..... How? LOL
Left bottom.
Example;

OMG this needs to be in a guide lol! I just notice it hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks ;) Imma lock it!

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."
Pages: 1 2