The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Is the Emps-World ever will have 500 players?

Yes
19 (30.6%)
No
33 (53.2%)
I don't care?
10 (16.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: May 25, 2015, 12:53:38 pm

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think?
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 11:41:49 am »
Suryoyo np
Thats your oponion

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2015, 01:38:41 pm »
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:40:27 pm by Suryoyo K0 »
The following users liked this post: Fireblast12, Yaz

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 12:13:49 am »
Shoaib, I have known you for a long time on emps scape and I read 50000 farewell topics of you.
Everytime you quit you told us the bs about 'ermygerdddd life important, pixels nott hh', and everytime you returned.
Sometimes it's better to shut up too avoid a shitstorm<3 :-*
Sorry Shebbi, but i have to agree with this.

I also was saying the same thing, i even made a come back like 1-2 months ago, and i'm still not even playing. I won't say i don't have time to spend playing emps, because i play WoW everyday.
I don't get what part you are agreeing on, could you enlighten me, Ashootsh?
Everytime you quit you told us the bs about 'ermygerdddd life important, pixels nott hh' <--- this is what i agree on, but i dont hold it against you, cause i said that to everyone so ye

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 02:11:47 am »
Shoaib, I have known you for a long time on emps scape and I read 50000 farewell topics of you.
Everytime you quit you told us the bs about 'ermygerdddd life important, pixels nott hh', and everytime you returned.

I also was saying the same thing, i even made a come back like 1-2 months ago, and i'm still not even playing. I won't say i don't have time to spend playing emps, because i play WoW everyday.
Everytime you quit you told us the bs about 'ermygerdddd life important, pixels nott hh' <--- this is what i agree on, but i dont hold it against you, cause i said that to everyone so ye

All he wanted/wants is attention. Why do you think he makes video of him screaming his ass off like a little child about pixels.

On topic: Otto sweg is completely right.
The following users liked this post: Esam121

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 05:42:40 am »

All he wanted/wants is attention. Why do you think he makes video of him screaming his ass off like a little child about pixels.

On topic: Otto sweg is completely right.
that's right<3
The following users liked this post: Kaner
Pages: 1 2 3