The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Is the Emps-World ever will have 500 players?

Yes
19 (30.6%)
No
33 (53.2%)
I don't care?
10 (16.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: May 25, 2015, 12:53:38 pm

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2015, 04:05:18 pm »
Had lots of fun playing emps-world, pvming, group pking, spending time with my clan and what not :) But life's way too more important to be spent on this game imo and I just realized that a week ago, I can't really bother wasting my time here anymore even though I am having fun, but I am not gaining anything.

My point is that I can't succeed in life by spending the tiny bit of time I have nowadays on this game.
You say that you don't have time to play games, but you have time to play OSRS, you say that life is too short to spend time on games yet you play OSRS every day. I just find it ridiculous how you change the story you tell every single time you speak.
The post you are looking at is from the past where I was in a different situation, times change and so do I, just like you have throughout the years.

I prefer OSRS more than Emps because I believe in it, I like the game alot and I do actually gain quite a bit from it, there's nothing to gain from Emps, it's like a lemon, but you don't actually squeeze anything out of it.

I thought I already made myself clear when I said I didn't want you to talk with or about me playing OSRS? Did I or not?

I don't want to talk with you at all, this will be my last reply to you and if you quote or reply this, I'll report you for harrassing me, you have no idea of how much OSRS I play and it's none of your business. You're turning this to a flame war, we are talking about Emps situation, not mine.
You started targeting Emps with invalid arguments, exactly to where/who are you going to report me? You should consider yourself lucky that we let you stay on the site for all the harm and unrest you have caused.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Kaner, Tgod Bro, 66destroyer3, Someone12116, Earl

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 04:17:25 pm »
Why are people always talking about Emps in particular? Open up your eyes and see that other private servers and RS in general are dying as well.
Other private servers is none of our concern, we talk about what we play, and we play Emps.

Then you are being blind and ignorant.
Other private servers doesn't catch my interest, why should I talk about them? The way I am seeing your reply:
"Hi, you are a Muslim, so you're probably a terrorist"
This is, by far, the most ridiculous quote I have ever seen on this forum.

People grow up.
People get bored.
People's friends have left, so they leave too.
Education is more important.
There are bigger and better games than Emps, other RSPS' and Runescape as a whole.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 04:36:45 pm »
Had lots of fun playing emps-world, pvming, group pking, spending time with my clan and what not :) But life's way too more important to be spent on this game imo and I just realized that a week ago, I can't really bother wasting my time here anymore even though I am having fun, but I am not gaining anything.

My point is that I can't succeed in life by spending the tiny bit of time I have nowadays on this game.
You say that you don't have time to play games, but you have time to play OSRS, you say that life is too short to spend time on games yet you play OSRS every day. I just find it ridiculous how you change the story you tell every single time you speak.
The post you are looking at is from the past where I was in a different situation, times change and so do I, just like you have throughout the years.

I prefer OSRS more than Emps because I believe in it, I like the game alot and I do actually gain quite a bit from it, there's nothing to gain from Emps, it's like a lemon, but you don't actually squeeze anything out of it.

I thought I already made myself clear when I said I didn't want you to talk with or about me playing OSRS? Did I or not?

I don't want to talk with you at all, this will be my last reply to you and if you quote or reply this, I'll report you for harrassing me, you have no idea of how much OSRS I play and it's none of your business. You're turning this to a flame war, we are talking about Emps situation, not mine.
You started targeting Emps with invalid arguments, exactly to where/who are you going to report me? You should consider yourself lucky that we let you stay on the site for all the harm and unrest you have caused.
boy you just handed me your death warrant!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:48:42 pm by Shoaib »

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2015, 06:02:23 pm »
Isn't this topic about what we think will be the future of Emps? Instead of this discussion you guys are having here ;).

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2015, 06:09:59 pm »
Shoaib, I have known you for a long time on emps scape and I read 50000 farewell topics of you.
Everytime you quit you told us the bs about 'ermygerdddd life important, pixels nott hh', and everytime you returned.
Sometimes it's better to shut up too avoid a shitstorm<3 :-*

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2015, 07:13:23 pm »
No it wont.

Also, everyone quoting this will be reported for harassing me.
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Mariuxas

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2015, 07:16:05 pm »
I am giving Emps 2 months to get down , Maximally 4 months.

PS:
Never , and will never see this count of players in emps-world.
I can add also that emps has already died in 2013 , i cannot say that it is alive now :( , sorry for that but that is the honest  :-\
Emps Scape Player Since September ,22, 2014.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2015, 07:18:21 pm »
No it wont.

Also, everyone quoting this will be reported for harassing me.
It wont

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2015, 07:18:30 pm »
I am giving Emps 2 months to get down , Maximally 4 months.

PS:
Never , and will never see this count of players in emps-world.
I can add also that emps has already died in 2013 , i cannot say that it is alive now :( , sorry for that but that is the honest  :-\
Year or too for sure, you have no idea how short of a time few months is.
It's not gonna suddenly die in few months cause everyone stops playing, lol.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2015, 09:28:44 pm »
If old emps didn't shut down, we would have got like 2k players, due to the shut down, ALOT of people we don't know and know has left or have abandoned the PC

My answer is problly No, Unless if something happens

Shoaib, I have known you for a long time on emps scape and I read 50000 farewell topics of you.
Everytime you quit you told us the bs about 'ermygerdddd life important, pixels nott hh', and everytime you returned.
Sorry Shebbi, but i have to agree with this.

I also was saying the same thing, i even made a come back like 1-2 months ago, and i'm still not even playing. I won't say i don't have time to spend playing emps, because i play WoW everyday.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:36:35 pm by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2015, 11:53:50 pm »
Sorry Shebbi, but i have to agree with this.

I also was saying the same thing, i even made a come back like 1-2 months ago, and i'm still not even playing. I won't say i don't have time to spend playing emps, because i play WoW everyday.
I don't get what part you are agreeing on, could you enlighten me, Ashootsh?

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2015, 07:57:16 am »
The playercount will rise again, I believe. However, you should expect a new community, years passed, the old community is finally growing up and leaving space for the new one.. it's just how it is. It will rise again, it just takes time.

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2015, 11:05:36 am »
We will get 500+ i think
The only problem is that a much of
Peoples dont know we have a new rsps: www.emps-world.net
So we need the time to catch the players

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2015, 11:16:58 am »
We will get 500+ i think
The only problem is that a much of
Peoples dont know we have a new rsps: www.emps-world.net
So we need the time to catch the players
we've almost had 1 year to do that, and we lost like 300 old players because people grew up.

so no, just no.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:37:19 pm by Suryoyo K0 »

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2015, 11:22:24 am »
I think it's possible, against all odds.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1 2 3