The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Underrated/overrated items
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2016, 03:18:07 pm »
Sometimes I wish you had team PKed at least once in your life. Stuns like that are essential in MMOs. Their timing is important, it's no like you can spam special attacks all the time.

Whip has 15 freeze, ZGS has 20 seconds. It's hard for me to comprehend how a 3-second stun of a dragon spear is such a terrible thing compared to those.
Except most MMOs have something to reduce or remove the stunning effect. The snare effect still allows you to eat and use ranged attacks, and there is an immunity timer as well, snares have counterplay. Stuns don't allow you to eat or attack, nor does it have an immunity timer. Sure crowd control is essential in PvP games, but there should be counterplay to it, which in the case of d spear spec, there isn't enough of.

Adamant hasta
The only proper 1-handed 50 attack weapon, i've rarely seen it used by pures for training, it is quite underrated as far as that goes, it simply loses to ranged as far as pvp goes.
;

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2016, 03:27:45 pm »
What you're saying is ''It won't be added because I don't like it''.
"This special attack offers no counterplay and you'll be forced to just sit there and take it for that time."
"I don't think it's going to be added for that reason."
???

Sometimes I wish you had team PKed at least once in your life. Stuns like that are essential in MMOs. Their timing is important, it's no like you can spam special attacks all the time.

Whip has 15 freeze, ZGS has 20 seconds. It's hard for me to comprehend how a 3-second stun of a dragon spear is such a terrible thing compared to those.

3 second stun is nothing, but if you're pilled by Rusher Team, then 8 - 10 Spears come along with it, which concludes 30 seconds if stacked all together. In Osrs, they do stack, and that makes Pk clan community very crash.

P.S. For example, SV clan is known for DDOS, and for other peoples they are just trash. They split AGS, for 6m split and they congratulate players, who got the split. What is best about it, they don't care even about clan mates, which also are killed, just to get split. :)

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2016, 11:59:43 pm »
Crystal Shield?  ???

Thing is, shield is in game, stat-wise it doesn't offer much of protect against anything, high alchemy price and general shop bought price really isn't that surprising as well, but as shield it could provide pretty good protect against something, because requirement for the shield is higher than Toktz-Ket-Xil (Obsidian Shield) and Obsidian Shield is more commonly found to be worn by players, because of additional strength bonuses it provides. And recharging it costs 500,200 gp?
Underrated as hell.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2016, 05:04:29 am »
Crystal Shield?  ???

Thing is, shield is in game, stat-wise it doesn't offer much of protect against anything, high alchemy price and general shop bought price really isn't that surprising as well, but as shield it could provide pretty good protect against something, because requirement for the shield is higher than Toktz-Ket-Xil (Obsidian Shield) and Obsidian Shield is more commonly found to be worn by players, because of additional strength bonuses it provides. And recharging it costs 500,200 gp?
Underrated as hell.
I would google what the term "underrated" means if I was you

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2016, 10:39:39 am »
Crystal Shield?  ???

Underrated as hell.
I would google what term "O-T" stands for, If I were you.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2016, 01:01:18 pm »
Crystal Shield?  ???

Underrated as hell.
The word 'underrated' is defined as follows: 'Something or someone not well known by the mass public but of high quality.' The way you describe crystal shield does not fit that word, the word 'bad' would fit better. This reply does not fit with the topic subject.

This reply was entirely on point about yours.
;

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2016, 04:37:56 pm »
Crystal Shield?  ???

Underrated as hell.
The word 'underrated' is defined as follows: 'Something or someone not well known by the mass public but of high quality.' The way you describe crystal shield does not fit that word, the word 'bad' would fit better. This reply does not fit with the topic subject.

So Crystal Shield is useless to most of you, I see. What about Crystal Bow?

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2016, 06:15:00 pm »
Crystal Shield?  ???

Underrated as hell.

So Crystal Shield is useless to most of you, I see. What about Crystal Bow?
I have 3 in my bank and always use my dfs so yeah pretty much, in terms of crystal bow that is my go to range trainer purely because you don't need arrows and it's not that much to get fixed
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2016, 12:28:34 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Black_salamander underrated. Gives 100+ Ranged bonus, even tho two handed, and does require special ammo, proves to be op in barrows. :)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2016, 12:47:19 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Black_salamander underrated. Gives 100+ Ranged bonus, even tho two handed, and does require special ammo, proves to be op in barrows. :)

Oh dear lord people need to learn the definition of 'OP'...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5