The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Underrated/overrated items
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 09:46:42 pm »

Overrated?

I don't know how much it worths, but I saw a guy buying it for 28m once and I've used it before in wildy, nahhh it's doesn't worth that 30m or whatever imo
Also to mention that after you use it, it will no longer be tradable which is a disadvantage and also that you'll need to spend more money (energy tokens)
to refill it...
Thoughts?
It's barely used. I got one for 15m, I don't think it's overrated or overpriced.
True, it's special attack is decent in pvp situations. High accuracy, medium damage.

Considering you're pretty much only pk, don't you need like a high expensive ass gear to manage to hit with it?

Overrated?

I don't know how much it worths, but I saw a guy buying it for 28m once and I've used it before in wildy, nahhh it's doesn't worth that 30m or whatever imo
Also to mention that after you use it, it will no longer be tradable which is a disadvantage and also that you'll need to spend more money (energy tokens)
to refill it...
Thoughts?
price doesn't affect wether or not an item is overrated or underrated.

vls is probably more underrated than overrated

I highly disagree mate, price does indeed matter...
it's just like in other games... like let's say FIFA you can buy a player that's popular irl like Lewandowski for example, for 400k or you can buy
Lacazette who's much better and only costs about 2k, which's an underrated
D hasta just like Charr said is 6-8m yet whip is practically the same with lower price..
a 300k weapon (dds) can almost one hit someone so your argument is invalid

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Iphonesucks

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2016, 01:39:12 pm »
Zgs's an underrated maybe? like for 5m it's pretty good

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?
It's barely used. I got one for 15m, I don't think it's overrated or overpriced.
True, it's special attack is decent in pvp situations. High accuracy, medium damage.

Considering you're pretty much only pk, don't you need like a high expensive ass gear to manage to hit with it?

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?

it's just like in other games... like let's say FIFA you can buy a player that's popular irl like Lewandowski for example, for 400k or you can buy
D hasta just like Charr said is 6-8m yet whip is practically the same with lower price..

Ik what skillz mean and I think he's right, price does matter...
I'd rather buy an item which its accuracy and damage are medium and costs about 4m rather than paying 20m+ for the same thing or rather slightly better
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Meesje

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2016, 01:40:41 pm »

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?

I'd rather buy an item which its accuracy and damage are medium and costs about 4m rather than paying 20m+ for the same thing or rather slightly better

Price doesnt really matter because most of pkers have banks worth of billions

Offline C00n3

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 01:58:14 pm »
But Elemental Bow is underrated/overrated?

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2016, 02:22:29 pm »

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?

Price doesnt really matter because most of pkers have banks worth of billions

Yes because only pkers play this game
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Iphonesucks

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2016, 06:44:35 pm »
think again.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2016, 01:36:30 am »
think again.

Sarcasm m8 learn to detect it

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Triangle Dot

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2016, 04:27:48 am »
I'd love to see a pk video in our community of someone using this:   as a KO weapon. Would surely be entertaining to watch other then your everyday run of the mill dharok/ags pk.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2016, 04:48:24 am »
I'd love to see a pk video in our community of someone using this:   as a KO weapon. Would surely be entertaining to watch other then your everyday run of the mill dharok/ags pk.

Except that it's accuracy is as bad or worse than a dark bow ._.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2016, 01:11:34 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICY_TQt6Mc
5:15
9:50

The following users liked this post: Yaz, Triangle Dot

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2016, 01:50:08 pm »

Except that it's accuracy is as bad or worse than a dark bow ._.
It's actually a decent special attack weapon if it didn't take 5 seconds to actually hit the special attack before your opponent has time to eat 3 times

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2016, 04:56:33 pm »
https://youtu.be/E0SHmBIKcX0?t=193

Never again

Offline Harrison

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2016, 10:44:03 pm »
This thread... Couldn't agree more lmao.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2016, 02:02:16 am »
I'd say it weighs on people too much to be a viable weapon.

Puns aside, it's suprising what it can do, but it'll always remain a troll weapon.
;

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2016, 05:04:41 pm »

overrated?

I actually wanted your thought about this, considering sol costs about 12m and master wand costs about 200k and their stats are similar to each other
don't you think it's overrated?

It's that high in price because it's a relative new item. Once time passes it'll be the same price as SS.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5