The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
Re: Underrated/overrated items
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2016, 08:01:37 pm »

overrated?

I actually wanted your thought about this, considering sol costs about 12m and master wand costs about 200k and their stats are similar to each other
don't you think it's overrated?

it has a special attack and is slightly better

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 08:07:22 pm »
http://i65.tinypic.com/2ugj4fb.png
overrated?

I actually wanted your thought about this, considering sol costs about 12m and master wand costs about 200k and their stats are similar to each other
don't you think it's overrated?

http://i68.tinypic.com/mt094h.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/sl5gf5.jpg
M wand is 500k, but that's beside the point. Sol spec soaks up a nice amount of damage, effectively making you last longer in bossfights. It's the perfect staff for doing gwd with blood barage. Not overrrated imo.
;

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 10:34:11 pm »
I Never really see anyone use this weapon, seems underrated to me. Makes an excellent boss weapon.

Offline Suryoyo K0

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 11:17:48 pm »
I Never really see anyone use this weapon, seems underrated to me. Makes an excellent boss weapon.
not after the nerfs, people stopped using it after that. it simply became shit.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 11:41:32 pm »
not after the nerfs, people stopped using it after that. it simply became shit.

Yeah if bosses were more difficult it would have more use but tbh they're a joke.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Mr Dharoks

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2016, 11:36:38 am »
stat full helm >_> after bandos helm came out no1s buying stat helm

Offline Suryoyo K0

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2016, 11:43:09 am »
stat full helm >_> after bandos helm came out no1s buying stat helm
Because they have the same stats, and because you don't need to charge your bandos helm
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 02:50:48 pm by Suryoyo K0 »

Offline Jonneh

• Liked: 578 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2016, 12:07:00 pm »
Rainbow afro

yes i r8 it 5/7 on style alone

the tp to unicorn land flat out makes it the best item in game
ignore acc pls
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Suryoyo K0

Offline Revolutions

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2016, 12:31:07 pm »
Rainbow afro

yes i r8 it 5/7 on style alone

the tp to unicorn land flat out makes it the best item in game

but... would u still be there? :(

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2016, 02:42:48 pm »

Overrated?

I don't know how much it worths, but I saw a guy buying it for 28m once and I've used it before in wildy, nahhh it's doesn't worth that 30m or whatever imo
Also to mention that after you use it, it will no longer be tradable which is a disadvantage and also that you'll need to spend more money (energy tokens)
to refill it...
Thoughts?

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2016, 05:18:56 pm »

Overrated?

I don't know how much it worths, but I saw a guy buying it for 28m once and I've used it before in wildy, nahhh it's doesn't worth that 30m or whatever imo
Also to mention that after you use it, it will no longer be tradable which is a disadvantage and also that you'll need to spend more money (energy tokens)
to refill it...
Thoughts?
price doesn't affect wether or not an item is overrated or underrated.

vls is probably more underrated than overrated

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2016, 07:08:01 pm »

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?
It's barely used. I got one for 15m, I don't think it's overrated or overpriced.
;

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2016, 08:03:26 pm »

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?
It's barely used. I got one for 15m, I don't think it's overrated or overpriced.
True, it's special attack is decent in pvp situations. High accuracy, medium damage.

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2016, 08:14:53 pm »

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?
True, it's special attack is decent in pvp situations. High accuracy, medium damage.

Considering you're pretty much only pk, don't you need like a high expensive ass gear to manage to hit with it?

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?
price doesn't affect wether or not an item is overrated or underrated.

vls is probably more underrated than overrated

I highly disagree mate, price does indeed matter...
it's just like in other games... like let's say FIFA you can buy a player that's popular irl like Lewandowski for example, for 400k or you can buy
Lacazette who's much better and only costs about 2k, which's an underrated
D hasta just like Charr said is 6-8m yet whip is practically the same with lower price..
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:30:30 pm by Il Skil1z Il »

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 08:49:45 pm »

Overrated?

to refill it...
Thoughts?
Overrated? imo, definetely not. Rather underrated, i barely see anyone use it, very rarely. being able to hit from 63 to 70 with various high level melee gears is actually really good, also the fact that it only requires 22.5% special energy with vigour is an amazing addition to it. I don't think it's overpriced either, and also i'm almost sure that you can get hang of one way cheaper than 28M. I think it specially fits into main range-melee pking as its basically a one handed nuke to the face, if you get lucky. I think the only problem is the accuracy, though if you do use it, you'll get to know the power of it overtime.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5