The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Is it impossible to be decent?
« on: April 29, 2016, 06:52:03 am »
Yeah, I came back to play this game but the player base is so fucking toxic that it's basically pointless to play. This is why this game is dying, because the players are fucking assholes. I'm done.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:01:32 am by Groundtick »

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: Is it impossible to be decent?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:23:30 am »
Hi Done, I'm Yazan. Bye.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 07:27:14 am »
Not to blame you, and not that I know how long you've been back and in what timezone you're active, but I haven't heard anything from you about these players. Most of them are probably breaking rules, so they could be punished if you report them properly. I would greatly appreciate it if you did.

That said, here's some advice: bear with it. You may be looking in the wrong place, you may not meet the right people, but eventually you will. Joining a clan might speed that up.
;

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 07:34:02 am »
Just felt like that sometimes too, but there are some nice people around too, when you less except.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 07:40:20 am »
The dad jokes are pretty good. They're not breaking the rules, I've played a long time ago, and then have been back since the beginning of the year. I'm not in the typical timezome but it's not even just this game all players in general are jerks. They all look and act nice when they want something from you and then back stab you. It's simply stupid. If I continue to play, I will want 0 interaction with any other player.

Mary

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 10:34:56 am »
its the new generation of kids raised by asshole parents that are corrupted by the internet woop
The following users liked this post: Danielshapz, Beershake

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 10:54:03 am »
The dad jokes are pretty good. They're not breaking the rules, I've played a long time ago, and then have been back since the beginning of the year. I'm not in the typical timezome but it's not even just this game all players in general are jerks. They all look and act nice when they want something from you and then back stab you. It's simply stupid. If I continue to play, I will want 0 interaction with any other player.

0 interaction is going to be sad. I'd suggest to look for friendly people in not too risky activities.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 12:25:42 pm »
See what happens when I quit :'

Anyway sorry you feel this way, once you get past the assholes there are some good people here.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 02:33:31 pm »
toxicity spreads like a decease, a group of toxic people start being toxic to other players who then start being toxic themselves

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Killua

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 04:09:07 pm »
haha that means you are a good guy XD.
said i dont remember who "good friends are like diamond, they're rare and precious, bad friends are like dirt, they are everywhere".
finding a playing partner was and will never be easy

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 07:56:32 pm »
Calls people toxic with a toxic attitude. People like you are the problem with every damn thing.

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2016, 10:41:48 pm »
Calls people toxic with a toxic attitude. People like you are the problem with every damn thing.

No... In fact you're the problem, because most likely you're a dick, and you hate being blamed, although rightfully so, for the negative impact that you and others like you have on the communities as a whole. So, instead you lash out at the ones who blame you, rather than reform yourself. As, heaven forbid, you could ever admit that you're wrong. But I suppose you will vehemently argue you this, to the point of flaming me. So, kindly get the hell out.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 11:13:37 pm »
No... In fact you're the problem, because most likely you're a dick, and you hate being blamed, although rightfully so, for the negative impact that you and others like you have on the communities as a whole. So, instead you lash out at the ones who blame you, rather than reform yourself. As, heaven forbid, you could ever admit that you're wrong. But I suppose you will vehemently argue you this, to the point of flaming me. So, kindly get the hell out.
If you're gonna start insulting people I will have to close this topic and hand out an infraction fairly rapidly.

Consider yourself warned.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2016, 11:53:37 pm »

See, you're trying to start an argument instantly. Of course people will be absolute dicks towards you if you have an attitude like that.

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2016, 02:52:13 am »

See, you're trying to start an argument instantly. Of course people will be absolute dicks towards you if you have an attitude like that.

No, I'm not trying to start an argument, I do not want to argue. You attacked me, so I retaliated. No where previously did I attack you or anyone else in the community personally. You can confirm that by reading my posts.
Pages: 1 2