The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Is it impossible to be decent?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2016, 03:07:10 am »
Yeah, I came back to play this game but the player base is so fucking toxic that it's basically pointless to play. This is why this game is dying, because the players are fucking assholes. I'm done.

yes yes i see, tell me more
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Beershake, Sqkuid Ward

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2016, 05:40:10 am »
Calls people toxic with a toxic attitude. People like you are the problem with every damn thing.

No... In fact you're the problem, because most likely you're a dick, and you hate being blamed, although rightfully so, for the negative impact that you and others like you have on the communities as a whole. So, instead you lash out at the ones who blame you, rather than reform yourself. As, heaven forbid, you could ever admit that you're wrong. But I suppose you will vehemently argue you this, to the point of flaming me. So, kindly get the hell out.

See, you're trying to start an argument instantly. Of course people will be absolute dicks towards you if you have an attitude like that.

No, I'm not trying to start an argument, I do not want to argue. You attacked me, so I retaliated. No where previously did I attack you or anyone else in the community personally. You can confirm that by reading my posts.

I'm not sure you understand what this word means, (If you weren't talking about that, my bad) but I digress, it only proves my point further. But it doesn't matter because at the end of the day you can either be the person who enforces cohesion amongst the community or you can further stretch the divide which pulls us apart.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 05:54:06 am by Groundtick »

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2016, 05:47:34 am »
toxicity spreads like a decease, a group of toxic people start being toxic to other players who then start being toxic themselves

This ^ is fantastically true.
Pages: 1 2