The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

unlock

yes
5 (50%)
no
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: Emps is dying
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2015, 06:06:10 am »
I cannot see where is the relationship between the time and between the count of players , I can give you an example of other RSPS (IkovPS) , This RSPS has been online for less than 1 year , Today there are 2.5k players online everyday! ( You can check yourself by visiting its forum , cannot give any link because advertising isn't allowed here).

Three months ago I've seen it on the sponsored servers list in RuneLocus with a little count of players , Today I've been attracted and addicted to this RSPS because its count of players.
Honestly I blame Thomy for killing Emps , He isn't working well to advertise Emps , He just working on updates that will not help Emps to live , He is profiting from emps buy its donation , Isn't he supposed to advertise his rsps ? I think this is his job , This isn't our job to do.

Solution:
Here you go Thomy , This is the best way to survive your RSPS Before dying  :-\
The best way to survive Emps from dying is , To add it to the sponsored servers list in RuneLocus,MoparScape,RuneServer... etc.
besides , Its gladly to see GTL Vote System.

Almost didn't see this post. Thanks for your opinion, but I disagree on some things. I would question myself, if the server you mentioned, really has 2.5k people online. Please bear in mind that manipulating a number shown on the website isn't the most difficult thing to do. I'm impressed that it has such a large impact on a person's opinion. By seeing that, I might just add 500 players to our player counter. If that actually changes people's mood positively... wow.

Moreover, it's really frustrating when you bring in an suggestion that is just utter nonsense. No offense, but the mere thing you suggest is buying a sponsored spot on a toplist? Yeah well, what about finding a sponsored spot on a toplist that is actually for sale?

Also, you talk about it being my job to advertise the server? You're completely right there, nobody has ever said something else? I also don't remember that I never advertised the server? The only thing we stopped doing were toplists. Emps never had them and never will get them again.

I really appreciate criticism, but only if it actually has some value. And especially if you want to blame me for something...
Thomy , Lets talk downrightly , Has Emps-World reached over than 250 player ? NO!
Ehm, hello? We reached 600 even lol

A lot of people can confirm on that.

+ you can see the players active on forums in past 12 hours. That usually shows 500-600 players.
Huh ? Joking ?
Lets compare Emps with Ikov ,
Currently There are 2k of players are online at this moment in Ikov.
There are 500 players online in the past 720 minutes in Emps.
L00L !
Honestly guys , I have spent more than half hour on buying items on emps because its little count of players are online. It is really very annoying phenomenon I think :(.

If you hate Emps that fucking much, take your childish fucking ass back to the Ikov or whatever shithole you prefer to play. We don't need your useless retarded ass here. Could you please be useful for ONCE, FUCKING ONCE, in your life. Let the people who enjoy playing Emps now enjoy it in the future as well.

kty
Existing to many different perspectives doesn't mean that you can insult me , As I understood of your reply , Please be careful I simple can report you for using offensive words against , That is my perspective in this issue and you MUST respect it.

Moreover I'd mention that existing many bugs while there are over than 2k players doesn't matter! , despite the fact that you are saying that there are plenty of bugs but i'm sure that there aren't any bug.
I've talked to much about Ikov but it was an example , I can mention 1 hundred of RSPS(s) are featured with their count of players.
LOOOOOOOOL

The rest of your paragraph is completely a lie, 1 hundred of rune scape private servers in an equal amount of players? WOULD NOT BELIEVE THAT, BURN ME ALIVE BOIZ!!!!!! We got a lying badass over here
!
Sorry mate but you are the most stupid/idiotic person I've seen in my life , no offense , but I didn't say that all have over than 1k players lol.
You can visit RuneServer and check by yourself all Sponsored Servers , most of them have over than 300 player , They aren't as same as Ikov mate  :-\
I Really hate this kind of humans :(.
Do you even think before writing crap down, you insult someone and then act like 'no offense lol'.
If I told you 'your mother is a hooker, no offense'. would that be considered offensive or not?
don't hate 'this kind of humans', hate your own behaviour.
Why are we getting personal here?

On topic i think emps is still getting that player count. If you wait patiently for something it will be better rather than something you get in a moment.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2015, 06:18:18 am »
Try to keep these discussions polite/productive. No need to get all aggressive. Else I'll take away your toys :kappa: :doge:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 06:19:50 am by Chazz »

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2015, 07:07:14 am »
I cannot see where is the relationship between the time and between the count of players , I can give you an example of other RSPS (IkovPS) , This RSPS has been online for less than 1 year , Today there are 2.5k players online everyday! ( You can check yourself by visiting its forum , cannot give any link because advertising isn't allowed here).

Three months ago I've seen it on the sponsored servers list in RuneLocus with a little count of players , Today I've been attracted and addicted to this RSPS because its count of players.
Honestly I blame Thomy for killing Emps , He isn't working well to advertise Emps , He just working on updates that will not help Emps to live , He is profiting from emps buy its donation , Isn't he supposed to advertise his rsps ? I think this is his job , This isn't our job to do.

Solution:
Here you go Thomy , This is the best way to survive your RSPS Before dying  :-\
The best way to survive Emps from dying is , To add it to the sponsored servers list in RuneLocus,MoparScape,RuneServer... etc.
besides , Its gladly to see GTL Vote System.

Almost didn't see this post. Thanks for your opinion, but I disagree on some things. I would question myself, if the server you mentioned, really has 2.5k people online. Please bear in mind that manipulating a number shown on the website isn't the most difficult thing to do. I'm impressed that it has such a large impact on a person's opinion. By seeing that, I might just add 500 players to our player counter. If that actually changes people's mood positively... wow.

Moreover, it's really frustrating when you bring in an suggestion that is just utter nonsense. No offense, but the mere thing you suggest is buying a sponsored spot on a toplist? Yeah well, what about finding a sponsored spot on a toplist that is actually for sale?

Also, you talk about it being my job to advertise the server? You're completely right there, nobody has ever said something else? I also don't remember that I never advertised the server? The only thing we stopped doing were toplists. Emps never had them and never will get them again.

I really appreciate criticism, but only if it actually has some value. And especially if you want to blame me for something...
Thomy , Lets talk downrightly , Has Emps-World reached over than 250 player ? NO!
Ehm, hello? We reached 600 even lol

A lot of people can confirm on that.

+ you can see the players active on forums in past 12 hours. That usually shows 500-600 players.
Huh ? Joking ?
Lets compare Emps with Ikov ,
Currently There are 2k of players are online at this moment in Ikov.
There are 500 players online in the past 720 minutes in Emps.
L00L !
Honestly guys , I have spent more than half hour on buying items on emps because its little count of players are online. It is really very annoying phenomenon I think :(.

If you hate Emps that fucking much, take your childish fucking ass back to the Ikov or whatever shithole you prefer to play. We don't need your useless retarded ass here. Could you please be useful for ONCE, FUCKING ONCE, in your life. Let the people who enjoy playing Emps now enjoy it in the future as well.

kty
Existing to many different perspectives doesn't mean that you can insult me , As I understood of your reply , Please be careful I simple can report you for using offensive words against , That is my perspective in this issue and you MUST respect it.

Moreover I'd mention that existing many bugs while there are over than 2k players doesn't matter! , despite the fact that you are saying that there are plenty of bugs but i'm sure that there aren't any bug.
I've talked to much about Ikov but it was an example , I can mention 1 hundred of RSPS(s) are featured with their count of players.
LOOOOOOOOL

The rest of your paragraph is completely a lie, 1 hundred of rune scape private servers in an equal amount of players? WOULD NOT BELIEVE THAT, BURN ME ALIVE BOIZ!!!!!! We got a lying badass over here
!
Sorry mate but you are the most stupid/idiotic person I've seen in my life , no offense , but I didn't say that all have over than 1k players lol.
You can visit RuneServer and check by yourself all Sponsored Servers , most of them have over than 300 player , They aren't as same as Ikov mate  :-\
I Really hate this kind of humans :(.
We all know how to change numbers ;)

And oh well, you don't have to be a dick toward someone when you're the only person agreeing with yourself lmao

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2015, 07:15:41 am »
Locking this before it gets even more out of hand.
;
The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1 2 3 4