The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

unlock

yes
5 (50%)
no
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Mariuxas

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
Re: Emps is dying
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 11:29:41 am »
I cannot see where is the relationship between the time and between the count of players , I can give you an example of other RSPS (IkovPS) , This RSPS has been online for less than 1 year , Today there are 2.5k players online everyday! ( You can check yourself by visiting its forum , cannot give any link because advertising isn't allowed here).

Three months ago I've seen it on the sponsored servers list in RuneLocus with a little count of players , Today I've been attracted and addicted to this RSPS because its count of players.
Honestly I blame Thomy for killing Emps , He isn't working well to advertise Emps , He just working on updates that will not help Emps to live , He is profiting from emps buy its donation , Isn't he supposed to advertise his rsps ? I think this is his job , This isn't our job to do.

Solution:
Here you go Thomy , This is the best way to survive your RSPS Before dying  :-\
The best way to survive Emps from dying is , To add it to the sponsored servers list in RuneLocus,MoparScape,RuneServer... etc.
besides , Its gladly to see GTL Vote System.
Emps Scape Player Since September ,22, 2014.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 12:01:48 pm »
I cannot see where is the relationship between the time and between the count of players , I can give you an example of other RSPS (IkovPS) , This RSPS has been online for less than 1 year , Today there are 2.5k players online everyday! ( You can check yourself by visiting its forum , cannot give any link because advertising isn't allowed here).

Three months ago I've seen it on the sponsored servers list in RuneLocus with a little count of players , Today I've been attracted and addicted to this RSPS because its count of players.
Honestly I blame Thomy for killing Emps , He isn't working well to advertise Emps , He just working on updates that will not help Emps to live , He is profiting from emps buy its donation , Isn't he supposed to advertise his rsps ? I think this is his job , This isn't our job to do.

Solution:
The best way to survive Emps from dying is , To add it to the sponsored servers list in RuneLocus,MoparScape,RuneServer... etc.

We tried the toplists and before you say that Emps wasn't on top Emps got rank 19 in 4 days, and it's not Thomy's fault it's the community's fault,new players come here and they see the whining community we have and they leave so before you blame anyone try to help him a little bit, he created a topic where you can post pictures that he can put in the advertisement.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:18:47 pm by Keiskelar »

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 12:22:12 pm »
This topic is disgusting
> wants the player count rise, moaning about it and not willing to do anything himself

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 01:23:55 pm »
This topic is disgusting
> wants the player count rise, moaning about it and not willing to do anything himself
He said he spammed our link on YouTube and something else...

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2015, 01:26:17 pm »
This topic is disgusting
mb, i was referring to mariuxas reply, thought it was his topic

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2015, 01:30:06 pm »

Solution:
Emps was never advertised in the past and we still managed to be one of the most popular RSPS' in terms of player count.

This topic is disgusting
mb, i was referring to mariuxas reply, thought it was his topic
No problem, just letting you know. ;)

Offline Mariuxas

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2015, 03:50:08 pm »

Solution:
Emps was never advertised in the past and we still managed to be one of the most popular RSPS' in terms of player count.
No , Emps was advertised before the shutdown.

Edit:
Let me ask you , Is advertising my job ?
My job is a player , This all what i have to do here , I am not compelled to advertise any RSPS that doesn't belong to me sir.
Maybe I could vote but of course I would get a reward for voting otherwise I will not!. , So in this case players will have been attracted to vote , therefore our server will be on the top of the list which will attract others to check out.
Emps Scape Player Since September ,22, 2014.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2015, 04:38:34 pm »

Solution:
No , Emps was advertised before the shutdown.

Edit:
Let me ask you , Is advertising my job ?
My job is a player , This all what i have to do here , I am not compelled to advertise any RSPS that doesn't belong to me sir.
Maybe I could vote but of course I would get a reward for voting otherwise I will not!. , So in this case players will have been attracted to vote , therefore our server will be on the top of the list which will attract others to check out.

I don't think Emps even had voting the first time we reached 1k+ players online at the same time. Of course we had existed in the voting lists, but our rank there wasn't anything impressive.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 03:06:35 am »
Those has a job as a developer.  Not an advertiser. When we tried the top lists. Sure, we were highly ranked,  but our player count didn't increase significantly as a result. We only gained a few extra players. We get updates and fixes every week or two weeks. We have suggestions that are taken seriously,  and some are even in our game now. Bugs are fixed promptly,  and there are no clipping errors in any attack styles that have been reported.  What other servers can say all of that? Most giant servers have hundreds of small bugs that are never fixed,  because they hav to e to constantly release new content to keep the 1000+ players happy, and the small bugs are forgotten and never fixed. I would rather have a game that works than a game with bugs everywhere and more people.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Tgod Bro

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 05:41:37 am »
Those has a job as a developer.  Not an advertiser. When we tried the top lists. Sure, we were highly ranked,  but our player count didn't increase significantly as a result. We only gained a few extra players. We get updates and fixes every week or two weeks. We have suggestions that are taken seriously,  and some are even in our game now. Bugs are fixed promptly,  and there are no clipping errors in any attack styles that have been reported.  What other servers can say all of that? Most giant servers have hundreds of small bugs that are never fixed,  because they hav to e to constantly release new content to keep the 1000+ players happy, and the small bugs are forgotten and never fixed. I would rather have a game that works than a game with bugs everywhere and more people.

Exactly, emps is all about stability and quality, rather than quantity.

The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Tgod Bro

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 06:37:05 am »
Emps isnt dying,

New come.

Old go.

In a few years,Emps will be upgraded,into a newly designed RSPS!

Just wait tight for G.E
Dylan

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 07:17:34 am »
There is still shit load of people playng it
look at http://www.runelocus.com/top-rsps-list/ evry wote is unical. 1 person / 1 vote
just admit it. Emps need's adversitement.

No, no, no, ... just no. That's not true, voting lists are massively being cheated on. Moreover, not all server's player counts are really legit. We've been on these voting sites (with fair voting) and didn't get anywhere, that's why we stopped doing it. Why should we give these sites thousands of clicks without really anything in return? No thanks.

On-topic: We're running advertisements and get over 40 clicks on Emps-World every day. I would like to expand that with more banners for advertisements. The next question is, if these advertisements are really worth it. Do they really bring new players? I'm not sure of that question, that's why the budget for advertisements is limited for now. I would like to spend more on ads with new banners though. Besides, Emps-World has pretty much established a solid player count now. We know that over 200 players play simultaneously every day. That's nothing to be sad about, that's something to be happy about! I can also say that the player count has risen a little bit over the last 2 weeks, so maybe advertisements are bearing fruits.

The following users liked this post: Esam121, Icedrags, C4 Nerd, Someone12116, Dan7

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2015, 09:09:04 am »
look at http://www.runelocus.com/top-rsps-list/ evry wote is unical. 1 person / 1 vote

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People can easily cheat in more than 100 votes per day if they have the patience to do so. How did you think people got Quest Capes from the Vote Shop here in Emps on the day of release? In addition to that, a lot of votings bots exist.

No, no, no, ... just no. That's not true, voting lists are massively being cheated on. Moreover, not all server's player counts are really legit. We've been on these voting sites (with fair voting) and didn't get anywhere, that's why we stopped doing it. Why should we give these sites thousands of clicks without really anything in return? No thanks.

On-topic: We're running advertisements and get over 40 clicks on Emps-World every day. I would like to expand that with more banners for advertisements. The next question is, if these advertisements are really worth it. Do they really bring new players? I'm not sure of that question, that's why the budget for advertisements is limited for now. I would like to spend more on ads with new banners though. Besides, Emps-World has pretty much established a solid player count now. We know that over 200 players play simultaneously every day. That's nothing to be sad about, that's something to be happy about! I can also say that the player count has risen a little bit over the last 2 weeks, so maybe advertisements are bearing fruits.

Exactly. It's 200+ players playing a game at the same time that YOU created! How many of the rest of us can say the same? I reckon less than 1%.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 09:12:45 am by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2015, 12:26:36 pm »

Solution:

Almost didn't see this post. Thanks for your opinion, but I disagree on some things. I would question myself, if the server you mentioned, really has 2.5k people online. Please bear in mind that manipulating a number shown on the website isn't the most difficult thing to do. I'm impressed that it has such a large impact on a person's opinion. By seeing that, I might just add 500 players to our player counter. If that actually changes people's mood positively... wow.

Moreover, it's really frustrating when you bring in an suggestion that is just utter nonsense. No offense, but the mere thing you suggest is buying a sponsored spot on a toplist? Yeah well, what about finding a sponsored spot on a toplist that is actually for sale?

Also, you talk about it being my job to advertise the server? You're completely right there, nobody has ever said something else? I also don't remember that I never advertised the server? The only thing we stopped doing were toplists. Emps never had them and never will get them again.

I really appreciate criticism, but only if it actually has some value. And especially if you want to blame me for something...

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2015, 12:28:52 pm »

Solution:

How many worlds are there in Ikov? Since we only have two live worlds in Emps, I much rather prefer 200 players over 2,5k. Everything would be way too crowded.
Pages: 1 2 3 4