The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: About the Wiki logo and the reward for creating it.
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 08:10:56 pm »
In my opinion rewarding someone with such a valuable item for creating just one logo is rather disturbing.
Mary is not going to sell it, who is it valuable to?Herself?Mary does pixels make you feel better?

I doubt it, I also doubt it was only for the logo which looks ugly indeed. It was a reward for all that she has done ..

Shallow ___________
Mary doesn't have the item, she gave it to Zodiacsreign.
Zodiac made the logo? And got rewarded?

Zodiacs always had special privileges for making shit, as a designer myself I just laugh how back in the day he added mirror reflect to a signature and everyone worshipped him.

The cape itself is not very valueable so meh, but if you're going to give it out anyways then give it for something more than making a logo in 3 minutes. (If Mary would have gotten it then it had applied)
He hasn't earned it for sure..
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:17:10 pm by Drugs »

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 08:17:27 pm »
Late reply but... here's my opinion regarding of the cape.
I don't really care about the reason as to why Mary gives Zodiac back the cape after he came back but I think that its just a cape and nothing more; Its just a game. Simple as that.
I mean, if its real life, then that's something to talk about. It ain't something that's "valuable" in real life.
Everyone will quit the game sooner or later and the items by then, will mean nothing to that person.
Each and everyone has their own opinion and I'm not saying I'm on your or the other. Just sharing what I thought.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 08:19:06 pm »
Yeah obv it's just a pointless cape, for a pointless logo that he made.
By that default everything is fine here.

I'm done now :D

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 08:33:47 pm »
Yeah obv it's just a pointless cape, for a pointless logo that he made.
By that default everything is fine here.

I'm done now :D
Glad someone agree with me ^^
I mean once you think about "gaming," you'd say "Why am I so concern about it? Its just a game." lol At least that happen to me all the time when I think about gaming hahahahah.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 08:54:03 pm »
On my second day back, I found out about Zodiacreign's unique items, and I took action by confiscating Zodiacsreign's quest cape, quest hood, and Fremennik sword.  He returned them willingly and without any form of threat from my end, as he understood the reasons that I presented to him.
  • We do not transfer items from Emps-Scape
  • He has not done sufficient work for Emps-World

These items were spawned and returned to him without the appropriate approval.  They will be confiscated again.

Zodiacsreign, we are sorry.  This was a chaotic situation, and you got caught up in it.  We would like to extend an offer to you as compensation as well as recognition of your talents: We would like to offer you the opportunity to be the pioneer of the GFX Rank; however, this would require you to continue doing artwork for Emps-World.
Pages: 1 2 3