The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: About the Wiki logo and the reward for creating it.
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 04:24:32 pm »
No, thomy did not pay him anything. YOU paid him, without consulting anyone. All you did was just throw in a "i gave zodiac the items :P" While almost everyone in the staff team is against it. And nobody knew about him having the cape because he was so rarely on.
Well if this is the case, and I had/have a feeling it was/is, then I think this is very disturbing. One should always consult things like this because a lot of people might think it isn't correct. And like Martin said, this was indeed the case. This is a perfect example of someone making descissions on her own without taking the consequences into consideration. Not only did it create tension between the staff members, the lack of transparncy also resulted into people like me doubting the validity and competence of certain staff members.

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 04:36:15 pm »
ZodiacsReign earnt the cape on Emps-Scape. None of you had a problem with it then? None of you piped up and wrote topics explaining how frustrated you were that he got it back then? As far as I am concerned, it is an untradeable item, he earnt it before so he deserves it again, why pipe up now? He barely plays, he can make no money off the cape at all.

Oh and I love how none of you have opinions on the fact two players recently returned after being inactive for a few months, and both have received rights 5/6.

I don't see why you're giving Mary abuse for giving someone an item they rightfully earnt. Stop being such pathetic little children and grow up; arguing over damn virtual pixels.

FYI: I would like to know what the fuck "community management" is; I can see why Mary was a high admin, but Martin/Eddie; I have no clue whatsoever.

Offline Defense Fury

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • https://www.youtube.com/user/rippedtornn
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 04:38:24 pm »
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 04:41:59 pm »
ZodiacsReign earnt the cape on Emps-Scape. None of you had a problem with it then? None of you piped up and wrote topics explaining how frustrated you were that he got it back then? As far as I am concerned, it is an untradeable item, he earnt it before so he deserves it again, why pipe up now? He barely plays, he can make no money off the cape at all.
I already explained this.

Oh and I love how none of you have opinions on the fact two players recently returned after being inactive for a few months, and both have received rights 5/6.
Has nothing to do with this topic.

I don't see why you're giving Mary abuse for giving someone an item they rightfully earnt. Stop being such pathetic little children and grow up; arguing over damn virtual pixels.
I just explained this. I have the right to complain about things when I believe they are wrong.

FYI: I would like to know what the fuck "community management" is; I can see why Mary was a high admin, but Martin/Eddie; I have no clue whatsoever.
Has nothing to do with this topic. Please do not reply to this question here, if you'd like to hear people's opinions about this then make your own topic.

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 04:54:42 pm »
@Lars; don't be so idiotic you had no problem with him having the cape back on scape. He gets the cape on here and suddenly, 3months later you have an issue?

Martin

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 05:00:54 pm »
@Lars; don't be so idiotic you had no problem with him having the cape back on scape. He gets the cape on here and suddenly, 3months later you have an issue?
Back when we opened emps, we had an agreement that we would not hand out any spawned items like these again, but mary was not there when that deal was made so she does not know about it. We should have started from that argument in the beginning.

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 05:03:26 pm »
Back when we opened emps, we had an agreement that we would not hand out any spawned items like these again, but mary was not there when that deal was made so she does not know about it. We should have started from that argument in the beginning.

Back when Thomy opened Emps*. This argument is purely out of jealousy; because they don't have the cape and he does.

Martin

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 05:05:01 pm »

Back when Thomy opened Emps*. This argument is purely out of jealousy; because they don't have the cape and he does.
Erm what? You do know i can spawn right? Anyway, i know why you are being salty, you are never like that without a reason.

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 05:07:24 pm »

Erm what? You do know i can spawn right? Anyway, i know why you are being salty, you are never like that without a reason.

I'm defending Mary seeing as I share the same views as her and everyone else is jumping on her case. If Thomy had a problem with the fact he has the cape he would have removed it from his account already. I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to the remedial children in this thread.

Martin

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 05:09:12 pm »

I'm defending Mary seeing as I share the same views as her and everyone else is jumping on her case. If Thomy had a problem with the fact he has the cape he would have removed it from his account already. I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to the remedial children in this thread.
We can continue the discussion in-game then, and not spam this topic.

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 05:14:35 pm »
I'll be online at 8:30 pm GMT.

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 05:57:00 pm »
If there is an agreement, did you all inform Mary about it? How do you expect her to know, if you don't inform?

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 07:50:47 pm »
I had a problem with him having the cape back then. I just recently found out he has it again. Also I believe you are being very biased. You obviously like Mary and what she has done for this game, however try to view this from an objective point of view. Why reward someone who has done next to nothing with an unique item, and later state that it is rightious because he has done some good things for the game in the past? We all had to start over again and to make an exception like this is just wrong, especially when this exception was made by one person whilst some of the staff team didn't know about it/disagreed with it.

If there is an agreement, did you all inform Mary about it? How do you expect her to know, if you don't inform?
Perhaps if she didn't take this decision on her own they could have informed her?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 07:59:08 pm »
In my opinion rewarding someone with such a valuable item for creating just one logo is rather disturbing.
Mary is not going to sell it, who is it valuable to?Herself?Mary does pixels make you feel better?

I doubt it, I also doubt it was only for the logo which looks ugly indeed. It was a reward for all that she has done ..

Shallow ___________

Offline Lars

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 08:03:27 pm »
In my opinion rewarding someone with such a valuable item for creating just one logo is rather disturbing.
Mary is not going to sell it, who is it valuable to?Herself?Mary does pixels make you feel better?

I doubt it, I also doubt it was only for the logo which looks ugly indeed. It was a reward for all that she has done ..

Shallow ___________
Mary doesn't have the item, she gave it to Zodiacsreign.
Pages: 1 2 3