The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Martin

About Frost dragons
« on: February 17, 2015, 12:02:05 pm »
Okay, so recently it has come to our attention that Frost dragons and its bones are kind of a dead content - Nobody goes to wild to kill them, not to mention marketing with the frost bones. Here in Emps-World, we don't want any dead content, so we come to you, asking what is the best solution to make them useful.

We have these ideas in mind of why they are not killed: They have too high defence, the bones give way too little xp compared to their difficulty, their location is bad? I mean it is being camped by multiple pk clans 24/7, it's very dangerous and risky to kill them, so we gotta do something to make them worth the risk.

So from our side, we have these suggestions in mind:

1) Reduce their defence level by a lot
2) Increase bones xp from 1250 to 2500
3) Find a middle ground between defence of the dragon and xp gained from the bones, e.g reducing defence by a little and increasing the xp gained from bones.
4) Relocate them completely (ice cave resource dungeon)?
5) Add a few to some other location so they aren't that risky to kill? (theyre already on north neitiznot too!)
6)If you have any better alternatives in mind, feel free to suggest.

Opinions/Discuss?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:33:07 pm by Mod Mary »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: About Frost dragons
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 12:05:20 pm »
So instead of reviving actual PK'ing (PK'er vs PK'er) you want PK'ers to attack innocent PvM'ers? Wilderness is just being killed even further.

^ My quote from another thread. Stop adding monsters to Wilderness ffs
The following users liked this post: Icecloud

Mod Mary

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 12:07:52 pm »
So instead of reviving actual PK'ing (PK'er vs PK'er) you want PK'ers to attack innocent PvM'ers? Wilderness is just being killed even further.

That was my opinion too.

The only result of adding more pvm to wildy was more high level main magers roaming the areas

So I go for option 4

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 12:11:06 pm »

That was my opinion too.

The only result of adding more pvm to wildy was more high level main magers roaming the areas

So I go for option 4

I mean everything with that, btw: Corpo, Ice Strykewyrms, Revs, Frosts... Spectrals are a exception, because they drop PvP gear.

Martin

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 12:25:11 pm »
Okay, more opinions pls lol.

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 12:26:58 pm »
Definitely not boosting theyr experience, it would make prayer easy

I myself like the option 5.

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 12:27:32 pm »
Relocating them will force you to reduce their XP, too, since that kind of XP is very high and obtained without a risk is kinda dull. Increasing it even more is not really the option either IMO. Relocating them seems like a good idea but reduce their XP then I guess :)

The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Martin

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 12:35:38 pm »

You shouldn't forget that they have very high defence, you can get 3-4 regular dragon bones in the time you get one frost bone, + due to burying bones not having any delay it makes no difference if they give that much xp. So killing 4 green dragons and burying the bones equals killing one frost dragon and burying its bone, i don't see how that's op?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:41:41 pm by Martin »

Offline C4 Nerd

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 12:38:50 pm »

You shouldn't forget that they have very high defence, you can get 3-4 regular dragon bones in the time you get one frost bone, + due burying bones not having any delay it makes no difference if they give that much xp. So killing 4 green dragons and burying the bones equals killing one frost dragon and burying its bone, i don't see how that's op?

What about moving them to Neitiznot island PLUS reducing their defence?

Martin

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 12:41:08 pm »

You shouldn't forget that they have very high defence, you can get 3-4 regular dragon bones in the time you get one frost bone, + due burying bones not having any delay it makes no difference if they give that much xp. So killing 4 green dragons and burying the bones equals killing one frost dragon and burying its bone, i don't see how that's op?
ThWhat about moving them to Neitiznot island PLUS reducing their defence?
There already are 3 frosts there, do you see people selling the bones or actively killing them for THE best bones ing?

Offline C4 Nerd

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 12:42:10 pm »

There already are 3 frosts there, do you see people selling the bones or actively killing them for THE best bones ing?

Just reduce their defence by alot then? ;D

Martin

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 12:43:17 pm »

Just reduce their defence by alot then? ;D
Let's wait for more opinions, shall we.

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 12:53:16 pm »
Since the 5-10% nerf have no effect, I suggest nerf them more. Also, would like to see them being relocated. There is already a couple of boss in wilderness.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 12:54:33 pm »

No high-level player is going to waste their time killing dragon for bones, since there are better things to do. And I bet mid-levels don't even know they exist there.

The membership requirement and the fact that there are ONLY 3 dragons there also decreases the number of players killing them.

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 01:00:02 pm »
The only reason I ever kill them is for slayer. They don't seem that hard, however the definitely aren't worth the risk. In my opinion, they should be moved to a different location with a slight buff in addition to George's post. (as they would need to be harder if they were safe to kill, considering they do give great xp).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 01:07:39 pm by C4 Nerd »
Ex-Mod

#quit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5