The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
Re: About Frost dragons
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 01:16:01 pm »
Make them suitable for a guy in Dragon full. (1 and 4)

Offline Il Vodka Il

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 01:34:26 pm »
very bad idea removing them from the wild if you want to increase thier bone experience, basic risk vs reward. its worth the risk in wild, maybe reduce the amount of multi areas in the cave.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 01:45:30 pm »
Adding more of them at neitiznot island and making the spot a non-member area would be great, then it probably won't need any defence or prayer xp tweaks. (Thanks mary)

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mod Mary

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 01:52:30 pm »
Adding more of them at neitiznot island and making the spot a non-member area would be great, then it probably won't need any defence or prayer xp tweaks. (Thanks mary)
(Thanks freestuffyay for stealing my idea)
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 01:52:39 pm »
They should be relocated completely or added to various other places that are accessable to non members as well.

Apparently frost dragons are as strong as red dragons, but have a magic attack as well. This seems fine to me since they drop the best bones ingame. If necessary a small defence nerf or prayer bonus exp should be implemented.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 02:12:32 pm »
Just re-locate those dragons into a place requires a number of skill to enter there, also improve their drops.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 02:16:17 pm »
boost bones xp to 1.8k and add some intresting stuff to their drop table.. ( potions, ingredients, addy bars, ....) im sick of those damn seeds...

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 02:33:24 pm »

The distance to a bank would be quite long, but I think it is fine in this case to make sure the prices of bones will stay high.

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 02:35:46 pm »
Make this thingy work and re-locate them here, players can have acces via Rimmington home tele

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 02:44:50 pm »
How about adding the unique Dragon hasta drop ONLY to Frost dragons and boosting it's stats slightly? (Just an idea no hates) ;3

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 02:50:45 pm »
How about adding the unique Dragon hasta drop ONLY to Frost dragons and boosting it's stats slightly? (Just an idea no hates) ;3

Hasta sp/or kits pls

Mod Mary

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2015, 02:56:11 pm »
Make this thingy work and re-locate them here, players can have acces via Rimmington home tele

Ye i already suggested the ice cave resource dungeon ;) I think it's nice to have some here then and some at neitiznot?

Hasta sp/or kits pls
Wat?!

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2015, 03:11:28 pm »

Hasta sp/or kits pls
Wat?!

Adding a couple of spikes/a gold trim wouldn't be that hard.

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2015, 03:14:30 pm »

Hasta sp/or kits pls

If possible then yes!

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2015, 03:27:47 pm »
There are so many problems with them right now; the locations of the dragons , how strong they are, and the drops you get considering the time it takes to kill them.

The wilderness right now is a joke filled with high level mages who just hunt pvmers and neitiznot is a members only area that doesn't get used because most members don't have to worry about making money from dragon bones.

I've actually killed frost dragons recently, I could kill 9 in one trip. I just had a black dragon task and I killed 45 without banking (black dragons have better drops), with the exact same gear and inventory. Why is a level 166 that is only located in the wild for non-members so strong?

They are also horrible for making money; if I wanted to make money, I could collect an entire inventory of dragon bones from blue dragons in the rimmington dungeon in 1/3 of the time it takes me to get 8 or 9 bones from frost dragons at neitiznot.

Right now there is no reason for anyone to kill them.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 03:30:35 pm by Icecloud »
Style
The following users liked this post: Someone12116
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5