The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Warframe
« on: August 14, 2015, 07:27:13 pm »
Any of you noobs play Warframe? Am tired of looking for damn noobs for Orokin runs.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 07:29:28 pm »
Sup

Offline 3st Ranger X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 07:33:30 pm »
Share MR. Am only MR 6, bcs i only play 1 fking Warframe and same fking weapons._.
Also, main Warframe and loadout?

Mary

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 07:35:27 pm »
Playing it with nour though, I already gave up on rank 4, too much grinding for me. Nice game though

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 07:37:52 pm »
Share MR. Am only MR 6, bcs i only play 1 fking Warframe and same fking weapons._.

I don't really have a 'main' frame, I usually keep switching depending which one the squad needs. Frost is probably my favorite right now after the rework :P

I like fast-firing weapons like Soma Prime and Prisma Grakata. Boar Prime, Hek, Kohm, Tonkor and Torid are a lot of fun to play with as well.

Playing it with nour though, I already gave up on rank 4, too much grinding for me. Nice game though

It's double affinity weekend. Get yo ass in game and I'll help you level up shit quickly lol
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:39:56 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline 3st Ranger X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 07:39:17 pm »
I remember the grinding back in old days. Took me fking forever to get something. Got shittons of resources now. Not sure if it's because the game was made easier with increased loot, or game has gone easier because of my 4 times formad Boltor Prime that rips through everything :kappa:

I don't really have a 'main' frame, I usually keep switching depending which one the squad needs. Frost is probably my favorite right now after the rework :P

I like fast-firing weapons like Soma Prime and Prisma Grakata. Boar Prime, Hek, Kohm, Tonkor and Torid are a lot of fun to play with as well.
Am trying to get Frost P BP's, but not that easy if you dont have shittons of Plat. Am maining Nyx myself. Chaos is damn epic. Am missing Nyx P Chassis (think it was chassis, game aint opened atm. The one you get from T3 Extermination).  I like fast firing weapons too. 4 times Forma'ed Boltor Prime, 72 bullets in magazine,multishot and punch through. All you need.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:43:17 pm by 3st Ranger X »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 07:43:05 pm »
I remember the grinding back in old days. Took me fking forever to get something. Got shittons of resources now. Not sure if it's because the game was made easier with increased loot, or game has gone easier because of my 4 times formad Boltor Prime that rips through everything :kappa:

Boltor Prime fanboy

Offline 3st Ranger X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 07:43:51 pm »

Boltor Prime fanboy
It's the best fking weapon in the game.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 07:47:43 pm »

Boltor Prime fanboy

That's debatable.

Soma Prime and Prisma Grakata deal about the same DPS but they have no travel time. However, they spit ammo faster and the essential crit mods won't allow for as many elemental mods as you can have on Boltor Prime.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 07:50:50 pm »

Boltor Prime fanboy

That's debatable.

Soma Prime and Prisma Grakata deal about the same DPS but they have no travel time. However, they spit ammo faster and the essential crit mods won't allow for as many elemental mods as you can have on Boltor Prime.
Travel time is not a problem if you can aim, and get the projectiles traveling speed, so you know where to shoot when shooting running enemy. I didnt like Soma, so i havent even tried Soma P, but am fairly sure i wont like it. It's a fking machinegun.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2015, 05:34:21 am »
Played it in beta. boring af

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2015, 07:15:15 am »
Played it in beta. boring af

m8, they have added so much more content since then.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2015, 08:33:21 am »
Does not look appealing at all to me...

Offline 3st Ranger X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2015, 09:50:40 am »
Spamming forums is much more appealing, yeah? :kappa:

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2015, 03:23:31 pm »

Space ninjas in rubber suits are not appealing enough!?!?!?!?!?

anyways I play it every once in a while aswell but I suck so yeah (also trinity best warframe fk u)
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5