The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Mary

Re: Warframe
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 05:05:38 pm »
Does not look appealing at all to me...

Space ninjas in rubber suits are not appealing enough!?!?!?!?!?

anyways I play it every once in a while aswell but I suck so yeah (also trinity best warframe fk u)
There's the reason y u suck

I'm loving my Valkyr (solo bosses in 15s erry day huehue), i'm able to manage her ult really well. Saving up for nikana/dragon nikana aswell and found a jaw sword so i'm ranking that now
Atm rank 5 mastery

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 06:29:29 pm »

anyways I play it every once in a while aswell but I suck so yeah (also trinity best warframe fk u)

I'm loving my Valkyr (solo bosses in 15s erry day huehue), i'm able to manage her ult really well. Saving up for nikana/dragon nikana aswell and found a jaw sword so i'm ranking that now
Atm rank 5 mastery

If you're in the Arbiters of Hexis syndicate, you should totally get the augment mod for Jaw Sword.

Nikanas are really versatile weapons with the 3 available stance mods (3 stances for 2 weapons, seems legit).

Trinity is always welcome to any squad.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 06:54:00 pm »
Is this still English you're speaking?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 07:43:40 pm »
Is this still English you're speaking?

Mary

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 10:25:09 pm »

Atm rank 5 mastery

If you're in the Arbiters of Hexis syndicate, you should totally get the augment mod for Jaw Sword.

Nikanas are really versatile weapons with the 3 available stance mods (3 stances for 2 weapons, seems legit).

Yeah I read on the jaw sword I wish i could get that augment but Im with red veil. Would have totally gone for the augment if i wasn't, it seems like a neat sword and I have iron phoenix to go with it.
I have this golden stance mod for nikanas and I highly prefer longswords/dual swords so Im going for those.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2015, 11:38:49 pm »

Atm rank 5 mastery

Yeah I read on the jaw sword I wish i could get that augment but Im with red veil. Would have totally gone for the augment if i wasn't, it seems like a neat sword and I have iron phoenix to go with it.
I have this golden stance mod for nikanas and I highly prefer longswords/dual swords so Im going for those.

I bet somebody in trading chat would be willing to trade it for some red veil mod.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2015, 08:35:48 am »

Atm rank 5 mastery

Imo Valkyr is bit crap. She would be OP with the syndicate mod, that increases the ulti duration with every kill. Would be basically endless rekfest.
Also, Dragon Nikana needs MR8.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:37:31 am by 3st Ranger X »

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2015, 09:24:33 am »

Atm rank 5 mastery

Trinity is always welcome to any squad.

I am actually contemplating playing it again, gimme your steam pls (I haven't played a lot though so my gear is meh aswell)
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2015, 12:47:18 pm »

Atm rank 5 mastery

Imo Valkyr is bit crap. She would be OP with the syndicate mod, that increases the ulti duration with every kill. Would be basically endless rekfest.
Also, Dragon Nikana needs MR8.

But the regular needs only 4. And you need the regular to build the Dragon variant :P

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 01:52:53 pm »

:l

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 02:04:06 pm »

Woah, nice progress meit. Share me some items and platinum. LELELELELE.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 02:21:39 pm »

Woah, nice progress meit. Share me some items and platinum. LELELELELE.
tehfk u sayin ???

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 07:18:17 pm »
Damn and yeah i kinda wished it was toggable and drained energy and health (or just health) so you need to keep killing to keep it up (and also able to turn it off when you wanna cause now you have to sit it out)

Going for regular nikana now and am mr5 so ill be fine by the time i get to dragon

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2015, 07:53:55 pm »
mfw my kubrow looks like a motorcycle with the new armor on

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:05:47 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Deandam7, 3st Ranger X
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5