The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Decrease the defence of bosses already, ffs
« on: February 10, 2015, 05:57:08 pm »
I'm done with writing the long feedback topics. Instead, I'm just simply going to put this into a perspective: you can solo 100 bosses in RS3 and 20 bosses in 07RS in the time you kill 10 of the same boss in Emps solo. PvM in emps is just fucking ridiculous: everything is at least twice as hard as in RS and it's also so much less enjoyable. No wonder everyone is quitting this game.
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2

Mod Mary

Re: Decrease the defence of bosses already, ffs
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 05:59:24 pm »
Problem is: Emps has a way higher ratio of players being able to do bosses (because its easier to reach that level), resulting in an incredible economy crash if these bosses were just as easy.
If we decrease the defense prices will crash, resulting in the same amount of goldfarm per hour, but much easier accessable high level gear. Which is gonna be boring cause then you'll be done playing Emps very soon.

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 06:00:33 pm »
> pvm is way too easy
> veracs get nerfed
> bosses have too high defenses now?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 06:01:58 pm »
Problem is: Emps has a way higher ratio of players being able to do bosses (because its easier to reach that level), resulting in an incredible economy crash if these bosses were just as easy.
If we decrease the defense prices will crash, resulting in the same amount of goldfarm per hour, but much easier accessable high level gear. Which is gonna be boring cause then you'll be done playing Emps very soon.

We only have 2 worlds that are already having a major impact on how many items are accessing the game. The current system we have is just a gigantic middle finger to every high-level player who cannot afford high-level armor yet. You can barely solo 2 General Graardors in full dragon with five-man team.

The prices have already fucking quadrupled since you nerfed the drop rates over a month ago, and they are still going up. There is no way somebody is going to afford any high-level armor by making money killing dragons or skilling.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:04:35 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 08:45:17 pm »
I share with you the same thoughts.. Having to bank after 1 kill is annoying - maybe lower bosses defence and also lower the drops rates to make it balanced?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 08:46:53 pm »
I share with you the same thoughts.. Having to bank after 1 kill is annoying - maybe lower bosses defence and also lower the drops rates to make it balanced?

Nah, the prices of everything are ridiculous enough already. The only reason they used to be low was that people were just joining back to the game and had no money to buy anything. Lowered defence (maybe like -15%) with the current drop rates would make PvM so much more enjoyable.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 09:23:30 pm »

Nah, the prices of everything are ridiculous enough already. The only reason they used to be low was that people were just joining back to the game and had no money to buy anything. Lowered defence (maybe like -15%) with the current drop rates would make PvM so much more enjoyable.
You're right, it would be much more enjoyable and I think the prices are high enough as well, so doing this might change the prices for good so everyone can afford them.

Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 09:29:49 pm »
Decrease the def or make the stat hammer work again, it's pretty useless right now.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Appelsientje, Range 4 Meee, Someone12116

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 10:14:13 pm »
I think the prices are high enough as well, so doing this might change the prices for good so everyone can afford them.

Well, at least more people :P

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 11:46:16 pm »
Well personally from experience I know that Commander Zilyana's defence definitely needs to be dropped. Me and Sean went and did a duo the other day, apart from the fact that it took us almost 20 minutes to get the kill count , we then got in and barely got 2 kills wearing maxed Pvm gear. So that's about 20-30minutes for 2 kills, with a 1/100 drop rate for a drop that only if your very lucky is worth about 50m. This definitely needs to be changed.

About the other GWD bosses, Graador seems fine to me and so do the rest. It's mainly just Zilyana that needs to be nerfed.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2015, 01:44:11 am »
Could a good substitute perhaps be the lowering of defence levels, but increasing the amount of HP they have?

Offline H A R L E Y

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
  • Just an old fart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 02:26:34 am »
i totally agree, and this is not the first time i have seen somebody say this. About time something gets done about it i think.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 07:21:46 pm »
I'm in agreement with Leo here. Let my statius hammer be useful please! Using two specials is silly, since it can only go down by 15% total...Which is silly. Let it lower bosses defence by a max of 40% again. People are spending way too much time at bosses with lots of used food, prayer potions used, and only runes *Cough* Corp *Cough* to show for it.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 09:16:16 pm »
Could a good substitute perhaps be the lowering of defence levels, but increasing the amount of HP they have?

I was thinking this.

It really is a problem.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 09:37:12 pm »

I was thinking this.

It really is a problem.

GWD bosses already have almost double the health they have in 07RS. I think that isn't really needed.
Pages: 1 2