The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Decrease the defence of bosses already, ffs
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 09:43:31 pm »
Could a good substitute perhaps be the lowering of defence levels, but increasing the amount of HP they have?

I was thinking this.

It really is a problem.

GWD bosses already have almost double the health they have in 07RS. I think that isn't really needed.
But it could be a way of getting around this issue.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 09:44:37 pm »
This is my thoughts regarding PvM in Emps

> Improve the common drops: Why would I risk my items in Wilderness entering a cave and kill the very hard boss Corporeal beast for 200 air runes?

> Decrease the defence of the monsters: This is a runescape private server, if skilling is easier than the original game itself why not make the PvMing easier aswell? The bosses in Emps are very hard w/ the use of statius warhammer which would decrease 40% of the monster's defence, but it seems like there's no use for the weapon now anymore as it has been nerfed tremendously. The rarity of rare drops of bosses in Godwars is same as 07RS, however the bosses here are harder and the overall drops of Emps bosses are extremely annoying.

> Add lootshare & kc feature(s): You have no idea how enjoyable PvM is with these features..

> Bones to peaches: Make this spell work, this would make PvMing easier for the experienced ones, and the new ones will eventually have to learn tactics rather than just going in and directly attacking the boss.

> Nobody is going to quit the game just because the bosses are now easier / the rare drops are easier to obtain; the hunger for gold is what keeps players playing
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:50:27 pm by Shoaib »
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, 66destroyer3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 09:49:30 pm »
Could a good substitute perhaps be the lowering of defence levels, but increasing the amount of HP they have?

I was thinking this.

It really is a problem.

GWD bosses already have almost double the health they have in 07RS. I think that isn't really needed.
But it could be a way of getting around this issue.

And ultimately the bosses would be as hard to kill as they are currently.

This is my thoughts regarding PvM in Emps

> Improve the common drops: Why would I risk my items in Wilderness entering a cave and kill the very hard boss Corporeal beast for 200 air runes?

> Decrease the defence of the monsters: This is a runescape private server, if skilling is easier than the original game itself why not make the PvMing easier aswell? The bosses in Emps are very hard w/ the use of statius warhammer which would decrease 40% of the monster's defence, but it seems like there's no use for the weapon now anymore as it has been nerfed tremendously. The rarity of rare drops of bosses in Godwars is same as 07RS, however the bosses here are harder and the overall drops of Emps bosses are extremely annoying.

> Add lootshare & kc feature(s): You have no idea how enjoyable PvM is with these features..

> Bones to peaches: Make this spell work, this would make PvMing easier for the experienced ones, and the new ones will eventually have to learn tactics rather than just going in and directly attacking the boss.

^ This guy right here knows his shit!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:25:16 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 08:54:29 am »
Thanks for the interesting read. We'll discuss this issue today!

Martin

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 09:00:50 am »

I mentioned this months ago, but the reply was that we can't keep changing the combat all the time, also mary added that this would mean rewriting all slayer xps, and that's where it ended. I can't possibly influence it all alone if i'm getting responses that i wanted it this way, yes i did want a change, but this what currently is live, is what i never asked for.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:02:23 am by Martin »
The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro, Knights, 66destroyer3

Offline Reemster

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am the Great Cornholio
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 08:30:51 pm »
wouldnt it be easier instead just adding a weakness to the monsters, like stab/crush/mage/range/ice/fire etc...

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit
The less u need, the longer shit takes

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2015, 02:26:44 am »
wouldnt it be easier instead just adding a weakness to the monsters, like stab/crush/mage/range/ice/fire etc...
Nope, I've heard that this is really hard to put together correctly.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Crankshaft99

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2015, 07:47:31 am »
Uh... i remeber when General Graardor was in slayer tower and there was a safe sport, 1-99 range was easy and i got 8ags from drops, nice memories....

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2015, 09:35:41 am »
Uh... i remeber when General Graardor was in slayer tower and there was a safe sport, 1-99 range was easy and i got 8ags from drops, nice memories....

That wasnt graardor, that was the troll general. he is now gound on death plateau. Graardor was located in the varrok slayer dungeon

Offline Crankshaft99

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2015, 10:53:35 am »

That wasnt graardor, that was the troll general. he is now gound on death plateau. Graardor was located in the varrok slayer dungeon
my bad, but the drops was good;)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 11:31:22 am »

my bad, but the drops was good;)

Yeah, and even though the bosses were easy as hell, the prices of the drops were high.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 10:53:44 pm »
Late comment but...

I totally agree on this! Lowering the def doesn't mean you'll get lucky -.-
The drop rate depends on your luck or after some long hard work. I think that making the boss at GDW, Corp, and other high def boss is a NEED!

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2015, 05:57:00 am »
Late comment but...

I totally agree on this! Lowering the def doesn't mean you'll get lucky -.-
The drop rate depends on your luck or after some long hard work. I think that making the boss at GDW, Corp, and other high def boss is a NEED!
Lower def=more kills=more drops.
Droprates are the same, but since you can get more kills, you have a better chance of a drop.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2015, 10:03:57 am »
Bosses defence have been lowered by 5-10% this update.

Locked.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
Pages: 1 2