The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
blood burst op.
« on: April 11, 2015, 08:55:25 pm »
the title pretty much says everything, the blood burst & barrage is op af, if you fight against it or compete to get a drop in pvm, you really don't stand a chance.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: blood burst op.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 08:58:39 pm »
The spell is expensive though, which kinda balances it out. Neutral on this one.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 09:15:16 pm »
The spell is expensive though, which kinda balances it out. Neutral on this one.
you don't need a lot of runes and spells to take your enemy down though.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 09:21:16 pm »
Can you explain why?
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 09:27:33 pm »
Can you explain why?
explain what lol, everything's already explained. it's just simply overpowered

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 09:56:09 pm »
Can you explain why?
explain what lol, everything's already explained. it's just simply overpowered
How is it compared to other high lvl mage spells/weapons, is the healing effect too good, is it accurate, you're just simply yelling "this is OP" without giving it much thought.
;
The following users liked this post: 66destroyer3

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 02:02:14 am »
My Maxhit with blood barrage is 45 with magic piety, full battle mage, Magic (T), Ancient staff, mage's book, ragefire boots, barrows gloves, saradomin cape, and ring of stone. My maxhit with ice barrage on that same gear is also 45. I don't know if this sheds any light on the problem. I'll try them in a while. This is without potions.

EDIT: Blood Barrage is pretty effective at corporeal beast, even on the first form. Doesn't seem any better than melee though. I would prefer to use void with an anger battleaxe.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:13:10 am by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 10:14:43 am »
how about we guys do a compromise - lets nerf the hit it self a little bit, and increase the health you drain - problem solved! ;D

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 12:01:10 pm »
My Maxhit with blood barrage is 45 with magic piety, full battle mage, Magic (T), Ancient staff, mage's book, ragefire boots, barrows gloves, saradomin cape, and ring of stone. My maxhit with ice barrage on that same gear is also 45. I don't know if this sheds any light on the problem. I'll try them in a while. This is without potions.

EDIT: Blood Barrage is pretty effective at corporeal beast, even on the first form. Doesn't seem any better than melee though. I would prefer to use void with an anger battleaxe.
First of all, thank you for putting in some facts. All the barrage spells are probably meant to hit the same, it's the effect that puts them apart. I don't see how this is anything OP though.
;

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 02:48:48 pm »
It's not op, actually its not that hard to run from a mager when you're pvming in wilderness, you just need to be smart.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 03:00:21 pm »
It's not op, actually its not that hard to run from a mager when you're pvming in wilderness, you just need to be smart.

You don't even need to be smart. Average PKers in Emps could be compared to a braindead monkey.
The following users liked this post: Loosenater, 66destroyer3, Shoaib

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 03:04:32 pm »

You don't even need to be smart. Average PKers in Emps could be compared to a braindead monkey.
Most of them - yes, and you can EASILY ko them with a good gear.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 04:02:55 pm »

which most of us don't have, including me.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2015, 04:08:15 pm »
Thanks god someone made a topic on this!
I was killing Kree'arra the other day with my friend Ahmad, we were going oldschool and using ranged max gear then some dude comes in with blood barrage and kills it within 5-10 seconds?

This is simply disgusting in my opinion, pvming in emps used to be a challenge now you can pretty much afk the bosses in GWD, that doesn't go for Commander Zilyana though.

This is really stupid, with blood barrage you can stay in the boss room with like 500+ kc god knows how much runes you may bring, it really set my mood off when I saw people using blood barrage instead of original melee and ranging gear. Pretty much why I started working on my Ironman again.

Nerf it
The following users liked this post: Loosenater, Charr

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2015, 04:11:29 pm »

which most of us don't have, including me.

Well then you can't complain about the power of a gear simply because you can't afford any other gear to compete with it. You just said yourself, you don't have good gear. So what are you using to compare with magic gear? Bronze?

It's not that simple mate. For example, I can't post feedback explaining that bandos is "Overpowered" because I'm using dragon and it doesn't come close to comparing with bandos' bonuses.

EDIT:
Thanks god someone made a topic on this!
I was killing Kree'arra the other day with my friend Ahmad, we were going oldschool and using ranged max gear then some dude comes in with blood barrage and kills it within 5-10 seconds?

This is simply disgusting in my opinion, pvming in emps used to be a challenge now you can pretty much afk the bosses in GWD, that doesn't go for Commander Zilyana though.

This is really stupid, with blood barrage you can stay in the boss room with like 500+ kc god knows how much runes you may bring, it really set my mood off when I saw people using blood barrage instead of original melee and ranging gear. Pretty much why I started working on my Ironman again.

Nerf it

This is a MUCH better example, thank you. If this is true, I really hope that this issue gets further looked into and carefully tested.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:15:07 pm by Loosenater »
Ex-Mod

#quit
Pages: 1 2