The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: blood burst op.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 04:22:57 pm »
Can you explain why?
explain what lol, everything's already explained. it's just simply overpowered
How is it compared to other high lvl mage spells/weapons, is the healing effect too good, is it accurate, you're just simply yelling "this is OP" without giving it much thought.

I've been in GWD few days ago using ' Zuriel set , rod , elysian shield , ragefire boots , stone , b gloves , sara cape and magic t ammy ' and then someone came with battle robe set , master wand and magic book . He only used that blood barrage * or whatever it's called * , I coudln't even get 1 drop till he left.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: blood burst op.
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2015, 11:00:14 pm »
Smoke and shadow barrage are weaker than blood and ice barrage by one damage. After further testing, the spell seems very effective at gwd, but not anywhere else. I think this just levels the playing field between magic, melee, and ranged at gwd. Magic used to just flail uselessly in pvm.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 12:32:36 am by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
Pages: 1 2