The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Auto attacking after switching a weapon/armour
« on: December 22, 2015, 11:50:15 pm »
IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Can you just stop doing changes to pvp? It's damn fine and you just ruin it over and over with your goddamn ideas? Who the hell suggested that?

Not like you all 24/7 pk and even give a suggestion for such idea to implement without even testing it in real wildy, oh wait did Martin test it the other day?

Watever, get back the old attacking mode.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Auto attacking after switching a weapon/armour
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 11:55:17 pm »
wasnt me

Anyway Thomy would like to have extra feedback on this feature and if it should stay or not, so anyone's opinions are appreciated!
Imo it seems very unclear to have such a different 'feel' of fighting: no other server or rs has this feature and it'll set off people that are not used to it, and other people will abuse that difference.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 12:06:31 am »
It was possible to attack with the same timing before but required really fast clicking and mouse movement. It removes the 'skill level' you need in order to not lose out to someone that is simply clicking faster than you are. It shouldn't majorly impact fights as both parties now have an easier time switching. I quite honestly think it's a good feature, it makes bridding a ton easier and prevents fights from being slowed down.

I'm missing a few things in your topic though:
Inb4 charr you don't PvP you wouldn't understand. Please explain it so that I would, what you wrote down doesn't explain much.
;

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 12:11:22 am »
It was possible to attack with the same timing before but required really fast clicking and mouse movement. It removes the 'skill level' you need in order to not lose out to someone that is simply clicking faster than you are. It shouldn't majorly impact fights as both parties now have an easier time switching. I quite honestly think it's a good feature, it makes bridding a ton easier and prevents fights from being slowed down.

Inb4 charr you don't PvP you wouldn't understand. Please explain it so that I would, what you wrote down doesn't explain much.
You just answered your whole damn reply.

Edit: When you click on the ground while in combat, and only use the weapon or armor, the character automatically attacks, like please...the f?

Edit2: Any newfag can now easily do a long combo cuz clicking on the opponent attacking option is the most far option from inventory. BUT IT'S NOT NEEDED ANYMORE.

EDIT X: wtf is bridding? This is emps dear friend

Edit sex: Go play Roatpkz Charr, bridding and this stupid auto attack move is also there. Did thomy play roatpkz before implementing this? Jesus lol.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:30:42 am by Yaz »

The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Ledomy10

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 01:44:18 am »

The update pretty much removed half of the skill needed to PK. Considering how full of coward rushers the Wilderness already is, and which is also the main reason why PKing in Emps is dead, the change is really bad even from a perspective of a person who barely PKs. The lack of combat interruption makes it so you will not have time to eat at all between a regular attack and a special attack no matter how shit of a PKer you're fighting against.

IMO PKing should be made harder, so those with actual skill get rewarded for having it. The nerf to Dragon Claws was a step to a better direction but this just made everything million times easier.

Constructive criticism your ass when you next time post about potential item sinks.
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Yaz

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 07:21:25 am »
What staff thinks pkers want > new updates, doesnt matter which ones, just new updates to pvp
What pkers want > To be left alone by staff and their bullshit changes, because every pker already realized that its not even worth anymore suggesting new pvp changes because the staff team will fuck it up sooner or later with some stupid ass Update.

No I dont think your idiotic updates are fine, nor Im not giving you cnc for something that was forced on pkers, and then you ask for cnc? Pfft, get your shit together.
Stop making updates without consent of pkers, or players in general.

Stop trying to make every aspect of the game better, aspects that you know shit about and aspects of the game that are already fine.

Inb4 warning or infraction for off-topic, but seriously if you dont get my point the fuck off.

It was possible to attack with the same timing before but required really fast clicking and mouse movement. It removes the 'skill level' you need in order to not lose out to someone that is simply clicking faster than you are

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? ^
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 07:27:20 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Il Skil1z Il, Someone12116, Yaz

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 01:34:55 pm »
Wow never seen someone that mad after the Claws nerf crap
Calm down m8
Anyways I agree

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 04:17:54 pm »
Calm down m8
Anyways I agree
There's no reason to praise people responsible for this Update.
There is absolutely no reason to change such small stuff about pvp when it changes so much, why try and lower skill ceiling of wilderness? If you want another duel area just code another duel area next to one that already exists.

Why even waste your time and and screw with pkers (the few that we have).
Nobody ever has complained about what this Update was suppose to "fix". NO BODY EVER
Why try and fix something that is perfectly fine?

Wilderness is about skill, not that it takes much at all to pk at this point, so why lower the skill-req even more?It should have a decent skill-ceiling, so you actually have to do something not click spec and hope for 75 with ags.
It's not fun to pk this way, yes, people pk for fun. I dont see it being any fun this way, all combos and specs are suddenly guaranteed ........

Also, last time someone bridded in emps was 2010/2011. (actual briding not rushing, or briding against someone who is clearly not a brid)
This Update wont bring back those times and make people brid.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:21:24 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 04:38:17 pm »
Gotta agree with yaz, it's annoying as shit.

Makes you do things you don't want to do which cause you to die.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 08:55:25 am »
Calm down m8
Anyways I agree
There is absolutely no reason to change such small stuff about pvp when it changes so much, why try and lower skill ceiling of wilderness? If you want another duel area just code another duel area next to one that already exists.

Nobody ever has complained about what this Update was suppose to "fix". NO BODY EVER

Wilderness is about skill, not that it takes much at all to pk at this point, so why lower the skill-req even more?It should have a decent skill-ceiling, so you actually have to do something not click spec and hope for 75 with ags.
It's not fun to pk this way, yes, people pk for fun. I dont see it being any fun this way, all combos and specs are suddenly guaranteed ........

Also, last time someone bridded in emps was 2010/2011. (actual briding not rushing, or briding against someone who is clearly not a brid)

I'm not praising anyone, in fact Just like I said I totally agree, at least if you want to change something in pk, ask actual pkers on what their opinion would be
It's just Yaz seemed so freaking mad lol

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 09:40:17 am »
Calm down m8
Anyways I agree

I'm not praising anyone, in fact Just like I said I totally agree, at least if you want to change something in pk, ask actual pkers on what their opinion would be
It's just Yaz seemed so freaking mad lol
Bruh all I play for in this game is pking, if you're gonna ruin that too then I'm out, ofc I'M MAD!

The following users liked this post: Il Skil1z Il

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 09:42:17 am »
I tested some combos you could advantage from off this update, it's fucking broken and unbalanced, I'm sure that what you meant, Mary.

The following users liked this post: Mod Mary

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 01:11:42 pm »

yup pretty broken

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 07:30:21 pm »
Freestuffyay, are you aware that ahrim's set hasn't got high magic att & str bonus? If you consider the fact that your opponent has arma, which is the 2nd best range set att and str-wise, and that range beats mage in combat triangle, your splashing should be quite obvious.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 07:41:20 pm »
Freestuffyay, are you aware that ahrim's set hasn't got high magic att & str bonus? If you consider the fact that your opponent has arma, which is the 2nd best range set att and str-wise, and that range beats mage in combat triangle, your splashing should be quite obvious.
Still makes no sense why it splashes 12x without freeze
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay
Pages: 1 2 3