The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Auto attacking after switching a weapon/armour
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 07:46:57 pm »
@Freestuffyay mage vs range is losing either way and he barely hits on you either
@ other vids, im pretty sure you still target them with mouseclicks (which is not needed) but you still do so either way.

Nothing in those vids proves this update.

The accuracy reduction with protection prayers is getting removed (?) or accuracy will be higher in pvp in general balancing this out.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 08:24:20 pm »
Wow never seen someone that mad after the Claws nerf crap
Calm down m8
Anyways I agree
There's no reason to praise people responsible for this Update.
There is absolutely no reason to change such small stuff about pvp when it changes so much, why try and lower skill ceiling of wilderness? If you want another duel area just code another duel area next to one that already exists.

Why even waste your time and and screw with pkers (the few that we have).
Nobody ever has complained about what this Update was suppose to "fix". NO BODY EVER
Why try and fix something that is perfectly fine?

Wilderness is about skill, not that it takes much at all to pk at this point, so why lower the skill-req even more?It should have a decent skill-ceiling, so you actually have to do something not click spec and hope for 75 with ags.
It's not fun to pk this way, yes, people pk for fun. I dont see it being any fun this way, all combos and specs are suddenly guaranteed ........

Also, last time someone bridded in emps was 2010/2011. (actual briding not rushing, or briding against someone who is clearly not a brid)
This Update wont bring back those times and make people brid.

I'm not praising anyone, in fact Just like I said I totally agree, at least if you want to change something in pk, ask actual pkers on what their opinion would be
It's just Yaz seemed so freaking mad lol

Most of the ''real'' PKers are already playing something else because BS updates like this. Yaz and Arjen are some of the oldest PKers left here.
The following users liked this post: Il Skil1z Il, Yaz

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 09:57:02 pm »
Freestuffyay, are you aware that ahrim's set hasn't got high magic att & str bonus? If you consider the fact that your opponent has arma, which is the 2nd best range set att and str-wise, and that range beats mage in combat triangle, your splashing should be quite obvious.
THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS CLIP GODDAMNIT!

He was running away and everytime he drank a dose of potion or food he stood still and stopped moving. (Doing things you didn't command to do).

Get the f outta here lol.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 11:22:54 pm »
As the splashing was clearly mentioned in the video's headline the author thought it's an issue among other things. If he thought otherwise, he wouldn't have put it into headline.
It's true that I didn't give any feedback on other issues, but that doesn't mean that my comment was irrelevant. I was just stating a fact.
Also there's no need to be disrespectful.

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2015, 11:23:41 pm »
As the splashing was clearly mentioned in the video's headline the author thought it's an issue among other things. If he thought otherwise, he wouldn't have put it into headline.
It's true that I didn't give any feedback on other issues, but that doesn't mean that my comment was irrelevant. I was just stating a fact.
Also there's no need to be disrespectful.
Did your read what is the topic about in first place??

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2015, 11:46:51 pm »
Actually I did. The title may speak about auto-attacking, but the main point is that it broke pvp. And following this idea it could be interpreted that drugs's videos illustrated the broken mechanics as well. With this interpretation (that pvp is broken), my point still stands. It may not talk about the your original thoughts, but it certainly follows your post's content.
No need to continue this small clash, my points are already made.
Also I'd like to add that I agree with you and others that the nature of the update made pvp much easier, but since i don't pk I can't give you any details.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2015, 12:22:22 am »
Freestuffyay, are you aware that ahrim's set hasn't got high magic att & str bonus? If you consider the fact that your opponent has arma, which is the 2nd best range set att and str-wise, and that range beats mage in combat triangle, your splashing should be quite obvious.
Still makes no sense why it splashes 12x without freeze
This^
I shouldn't expect much when using ahrims but it's still tier 70 armour versus tier 75 armour which is kinda ridiculous isn't it?

@Freestuffyay mage vs range is losing either way and he barely hits on you either
@ other vids, im pretty sure you still target them with mouseclicks (which is not needed) but you still do so either way.
I have pked with targeting enemies for over 3 years and now it suddenly changes, I still automatically click on people even tho it's not needed.
The not needed part makes it easy

Plus the guy kept hitting 40s through my prayer when I fought him earlier while I can't even hit a 10 through his prayer
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 12:30:04 am by Freestuffyay »

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 02:46:35 pm »
First of all, thanks for this thread; it's valuable feedback. Please keep the language appropriate though. I enjoy talking about changes, but I want to do it in a decent manner.

Anyway, let's dive straight into it. The thing that's been most complained about is the character not stopping to attack when switching weapons. That's more annoying than useful, so we can remove it? What else is annoying? How could it be improved?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 02:51:26 pm by Thomy »

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2015, 02:52:08 pm »
First of all, thanks for this thread; it's valuable feedback. Please keep the language appropriate though. I enjoy talking about changes, but I want to do it in a decent manner.

Anyway, let's dive straight into it. The thing that's been most complained about is the character not stopping to attack when switching weapons. That's more annoying than useful? What else is annoying? How could it be improved?
What else is annoying? Reducing the skill requirence pk to zero?

You can't improve that, just don't. Revert it and we're good lol.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2015, 03:09:36 pm »
I will revert that. You'll no longer keep attacking when equipping / unequipping an item.
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Try Again Fo, Yaz, Sir Rambo

Offline Ironman Tim

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Main: TomTim1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2015, 03:14:17 pm »
I will revert that. You'll no longer keep attacking when equipping / unequipping an item.
In my opinion it is really usefull at pvm.  :'(

Player Moderator since the 10th of November 2015

Nothing again since the 14th of March 2016

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2015, 05:38:17 pm »
Could just make it not interrupt instead of it acting like you click the attack option, but that'd probably take a lot more time.

I'm fine with it either way
;

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2015, 12:30:19 am »
Could just make it not interrupt instead of it acting like you click the attack option
No. Same bs. The whole point is not just fixing that it makes you does stuff you don't want.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2015, 01:03:43 am »
Could just make it not interrupt instead of it acting like you click the attack option
No. Same bs. The whole point is not just fixing that it makes you does stuff you don't want.
That's literally the thing that makes you do stuff that you don't want. .  _ .
;

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2015, 10:45:16 am »
That's literally the thing that makes you do stuff that you don't want. .  _ .
Noshit. From what u say is that u want it an auto attack still which is against the whole damn topic's main subject. So no.

Pages: 1 2 3