The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Offline Marytheslut

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #450 on: November 14, 2015, 12:37:08 am »
people here be like omg islam is peaceful religion

breaking news over 100 dead, witnesses confirmed the shooters yelled allahu akbar as they started killing off people

Fucking muslims

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 14, 2015, 12:39:38 am »

breaking news over 100 dead, witnesses confirmed the shooters yelled allahu akbar as they started killing off people

Fucking muslims
more like muslim extremists but yes fuck them

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 14, 2015, 07:48:16 am »

Fucking muslims
You're both stupid. The whole world knows that ISIS is killing in the name of Islam just to destroy its reputation.

ISIS are in no way Muslims.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 14, 2015, 12:07:24 pm »

Fucking muslims
You're both stupid. The whole world knows that ISIS is killing in the name of Islam just to destroy its reputation.

They're killing in the name of allah, how are they not muslims?

The following users liked this post: Icecloud

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 14, 2015, 03:16:55 pm »

Fucking muslims

I REPEAT, they're faking Islam which is a religion that worships ALLAH. So if they pretend to be Muslims, of course they'll kill in the name of Allah. BUT, Allah doesn't want this. Islam is a very peaceful religion you have no idea, killing an ant is a sin in Islam, that's the least I can tell you about Islam. If you have not realized, I'm a Muslim as well.

Moreover (example), me pretending to be a Christian and kill in the name of Christianity which I'm sure is prohibited in Christianity...That makes Christianity a terrorists or whatever you call them?

Anyways about ISIS, they have been created by a guy who is called Abu Baker Albaghdadi, you can google that too. This guy faked Islam and cheated on people by pretending he's a Khalifa (Khalifa: A muslim that lived when Muhammed was alive). Which means this is totally fake. He brainwashed thousands of people and made them think that killing and using people is the only valid way to treat Atheist people. We all know that religion is free to join and also free to not join. But ISIS doesn't abide by that global rule and still force people to enter their SO-CALLED Islam religion, it's more like terrorism religion lol. Anyways, that what separates ISIS from the rest of the world. They believe in God's existence, in other hand they're a fucking murderers, terrorists, people with cold blood and no conscious.

I hope that made some stuff clear for you, Rasmus, and changed the way you look toward Muslims. I'm not asking you to join Islam lol, just do not offend them in a way which there are some mystery stuff you don't know about.

Thanks.

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 14, 2015, 04:22:43 pm »

Fucking muslims

I REPEAT, they're faking Islam which is a religion that worships ALLAH. So if they pretend to be Muslims, of course they'll kill in the name of Allah. BUT, Allah doesn't want this. Islam is a very peaceful religion you have no idea, killing an ant is a sin in Islam, that's the least I can tell you about Islam. If you have not realized, I'm a Muslim as well.

Moreover (example), me pretending to be a Christian and kill in the name of Christianity which I'm sure is prohibited in Christianity...That makes Christianity a terrorists or whatever you call them?

Anyways about ISIS, they have been created by a guy who is called Abu Baker Albaghdadi, you can google that too. This guy faked Islam and cheated on people by pretending he's a Khalifa (Khalifa: A muslim that lived when Muhammed was alive). Which means this is totally fake. He brainwashed thousands of people and made them think that killing and using people is the only valid way to treat Atheist people. We all know that religion is free to join and also free to not join. But ISIS doesn't abide by that global rule and still force people to enter their SO-CALLED Islam religion, it's more like terrorism religion lol. Anyways, that what separates ISIS from the rest of the world. They believe in God's existence, in other hand they're a fucking murderers, terrorists, people with cold blood and no conscious.

I hope that made some stuff clear for you, Rasmus, and changed the way you look toward Muslims. I'm not asking you to join Islam lol, just do not offend them in a way which there are some mystery stuff you don't know about.

Thanks.
I have no problems with muslims or their beliefs. I just find it contradictory that you say islam is a religion of peace when one could just look back at former terrorist attacks and which religion was behind it. They are muslims regardless whether you consider them muslims or not.
The people in the christian crusades killed in the name of christ. They were christian.
Isis kill in the name of allah. They are muslims.

The following users liked this post: Icecloud

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 14, 2015, 04:25:42 pm »

Fucking muslims

Thanks.
I have no problems with muslims or their beliefs. I just find it contradictory that you say islam is a religion of peace when one could just look back at former terrorist attacks and which religion was behind it. They are muslims regardless whether you consider them muslims or not.
The people in the christian crusades killed in the name of christ. They were christian.
BUT IT'S DIFFERENT, Religion is a supposedly order from God. I knew you would not understand me at first but I explained further in case you didn't, yet you didn't understand what I explained after.

What ISIS think is a religion is just a group of hopeless motherfuckers led by a cunt called Abu Baker Albaghdadi WHICH CREATED THAT SO-CALLED RELIGION. Religion can not be created, it's a God thing. A human can't be God alright?

They're not Muslims, end of discussion.

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 14, 2015, 04:27:17 pm »

Fucking muslims

Thanks.
Religion can not be created, it's a God thing.
Oh my sweet summer child...

The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0, Icecloud

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 15, 2015, 10:59:49 am »
You cannot judge religion by what extremists do, you can judge them by taking a normal muslim, for example Yazan, who hates ISIS. Every religion has had extremists, yet you have no problem with other religions.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 15, 2015, 01:26:37 pm »

Fucking muslims

Thanks.
Aha, so when I go on the streets tonight, with a Bible in my hand, start killing random people, will that make me anything else a muslim? No it will not.

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 15, 2015, 01:30:03 pm »

Fucking muslims

Thanks.
Aha, so when I go on the streets tonight, with a Bible in my hand, start killing random people, will that make me anything else a muslim? No it will not.
did anyone else comprehend what this thing just said

The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Pr4y3r

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 15, 2015, 06:08:49 pm »

Fucking muslims

Thanks.
did anyone else comprehend what this thing just said
http://www.faithstreet.com/onfaith/2015/02/06/3-quranic-verses-that-prove-isis-is-un-islamic/36096
^^ just read this who think ISIS is islam kthxbai ;)

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 16, 2015, 07:14:49 pm »

Fucking muslims

Thanks.
Muslims actually believe that Quran is worth nothing unless it is written in Arabic. So much gets lost when reading it as a translation to your native language or to english.
Quran is extremely hard to understand. Therefore there are so many different understandings and translations of what's actually written there. And that's pretty much what has ISIS done. They say that Quran justifies killing people and that it will benefit you in the afterlife, meanwhile the calm and peaceful muslims(MOST OF THEM) would never harm another human being.

I would be happy if a muslim could confirm my logic.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:23:16 pm by Il Skill L »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 16, 2015, 07:52:07 pm »

Fucking muslims

Thanks.
Muslims actually believe that Quran is worth nothing unless it is written in Arabic. So much gets lost when reading it as a translation to your native language or to english.
Quran is extremely hard to understand. Therefore there are so many different understandings and translations of what's actually written there. And that's pretty much what has ISIS done. They say that Quran justifies killing people and that it will benefit you in the afterlife, meanwhile the calm and peaceful muslims(MOST OF THEM) would never harm another human being.

I would be happy if a muslim could confirm my logic.
That's true, moreover that, ISIS also started adding some self-created Islamic rules as of how to murder a human and such but that's not the point, just felt like adding this here.

tl;dr
ISIS think that Abu Bakir Albagdadi is their so waited prophet, him dying->ISIS eliminated and separated.

Also, there is a big prize on this ISIS leader head (*cough*mario [skins]*cough*) hhh

:kappa:

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 16, 2015, 09:34:11 pm »
Islam has over 100 violent and graphic verses in the Qu'ran.

Yaz, ISIS is a Muslim terrorist organisation/group. As well as the majority of these; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34