The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #435 on: October 23, 2015, 02:27:20 pm »
Hiii :)  I saw the new generation of mormons today, they were recently cooked up in some lab :O I wonder if each generation has its own model name, like Audi a7 etc :p

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 23, 2015, 02:31:06 pm »
Hiii :)  I saw the new generation of mormons today, they were recently cooked up in some lab :O I wonder if each generation has its own model name, like Audi a7 etc :p

That generation has to be Audi r8 if the story seems to be true ;)

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 23, 2015, 02:32:47 pm »
Inshallah

In shaa Allah*

Have you even read the topic name?

Dumbass.
Every post he makes basically praises Allah. We get it, he wants to go to heaven or wherever the fuck you go. And saying Allah everywhere aint debate. So please, shut the fuck up.
DID U EVEN TRANSLATE WHAT HE SAID?

Have some respect at least, if not for religion, for yourself. Nobody is humiliating you here, no need for being offensive toward a religion. tl;dr "Muslim shit". That's not something nice to say.

Would you remain silent if I said "Estonian shit"? That's just, meh.
Yeah so shut up you fat nub. Nice chubby belly kiddo.

You have sinned. Go to hell.
Shut up fat nub go outside for once, just to remind you: the sky is blue. Idiet :kappa:

Ohhhhhhh so we are drawing comparisons now?

Your heart is red, your blood is red. Satan and hell is red.
You = Satanist???
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 23, 2015, 02:40:11 pm »
Ohhhhhhh so we are drawing comparisons now?

Your heart is red, your blood is red. Satan and hell is red.
You = Satanist???

ALL HAIL THE ALL MIGHTY STAN!!

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 23, 2015, 10:23:28 pm »
Goes.outside.at.night-sky.is.black.
what.the.fuck.you.cant.trust.anyone.thesedays
The following users liked this post: King125

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 31, 2015, 07:50:34 am »
<weird thought>

When youre dreaming and you die in a dream, you either wake up and well the dream ends there.
If afterlife were to be real wouldnt our brains be able to recreate an afterlife situation in a dream automatically?

as I said its just a thought...But our brains can come up with crazy shit while dreaming but not something as common as afterlife?
Or does that happen to some religious people? Do you actually experience afterlife in a dream where you have just died?

Idkidk.
Actually curious ::)

I couldnt and wouldnt start an argument about god over this thought but I still find it somewhat of an appealing question to me.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:54:30 am by Drugs »

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 01, 2015, 09:40:05 am »
You know what they say, once you go black....
You're a single mother!

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 01, 2015, 09:42:01 am »
You know what they say, once you go black....
You're a single mother!
You know what they say
once you go retard youre a retard you fucking retard
The following users liked this post: Avenus, Freestuffyay, 3st Ranger X, Telarwen

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 08, 2015, 10:45:49 am »
<weird thought>

When youre dreaming and you die in a dream, you either wake up and well the dream ends there.
If afterlife were to be real wouldnt our brains be able to recreate an afterlife situation in a dream automatically?

as I said its just a thought...But our brains can come up with crazy shit while dreaming but not something as common as afterlife?
Or does that happen to some religious people? Do you actually experience afterlife in a dream where you have just died?

Idkidk.

I couldnt and wouldnt start an argument about god over this thought but I still find it somewhat of an appealing question to me.
it happened a lot to me actually, it's not like I experience heaven or hell though, but happened to me once were everything was quite blurry white, i dunno how to express the dream itself though it's out of the ordinary. there is no scientific explanation for dreams or how we get them, so yeah just to tell you IT'S VERY SCARY AND EXCITING at the same time!!!

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 08, 2015, 11:45:46 am »
<weird thought>

Idkidk.

it happened a lot to me actually, it's not like I experience heaven or hell though, but happened to me once were everything was quite blurry white, i dunno how to express the dream itself though it's out of the ordinary. there is no scientific explanation for dreams or how we get them, so yeah just to tell you IT'S VERY SCARY AND EXCITING at the same time!!!
Cool.cool.I.wish.I.had.something.like.that

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 13, 2015, 12:04:14 am »
<weird thought>

Idkidk.

What if your brain was destroyed.

Offline The Dreams

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 13, 2015, 07:31:58 pm »
yh I experienced something like that before, I was watching interstellar that night so I dreamed about me fighting spiritual beings and there was a huge library between us and then I had sex with 13 women and grabbed boobs of 39 women

thank you, heaven

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 13, 2015, 09:41:55 pm »
yh I experienced something like that before, I was watching interstellar that night so I dreamed about me fighting spiritual beings and there was a huge library between us and then I had sex with 13 women and grabbed boobs of 39 women

thank you, heaven

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 13, 2015, 09:57:47 pm »

thank you, heaven
when your joke is so shit that you have to make an alt to post it.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2015, 12:35:57 am »
people here be like omg islam is peaceful religion

breaking news over 100 dead, witnesses confirmed the shooters yelled allahu akbar as they started killing off people

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Joshiee
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34