The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2015, 12:58:55 pm »
they.make.quite.large.and.succesful.religion.debates.all.the.time.
they.are.fun.to.watch.on.youtube.because.both.parties.know.how.to.debate.

you.can.make.debates.just.l2debate

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 29, 2015, 02:50:28 pm »
while im sure as **** that they at least have something USEFUL to do,if not in the real life then in Emps, at least shows that you actually work hard.

Says the nine-year-old who seems to be completely unaware of the fact that over half of the forums community go to university or work. It's not like posting to this thread takes freaking hours, as you seem to think. While taking a buss to home or while on a break at work, why not take a minute or two to check the forums and post? If you are at the point that school becomes your whole life, you need to reconsider your life choices.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 02:53:05 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 29, 2015, 03:46:55 pm »
while im sure as **** that they at least have something USEFUL to do,if not in the real life then in Emps, at least shows that you actually work hard.

Says the nine-year-old who seems to be completely unaware of the fact that over half of the forums community go to university or work. It's not like posting to this thread takes freaking hours, as you seem to think. While taking a buss to home or while on a break at work, why not take a minute or two to check the forums and post? If you are at the point that school becomes your whole life, you need to reconsider your life choices.
oh really my bad then if i offended anyone with that,but don't forget what i said is actually true to a some degree.
Also i don't have to consider my life choices since i came up with a plan that i polished frequently,until i was satisfied,my goals in life aren't small at all which makes them "dreams" but i was granted with both talent and brain,that being said this is where I'm going to stop debating Religion

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 29, 2015, 05:09:53 pm »

oh really my bad then if i offended anyone with that,but don't forget what i said is actually true to a some degree.
Also i don't have to consider my life choices since i came up with a plan that i polished frequently,until i was satisfied,my goals in life aren't small at all which makes them "dreams" but i was granted with both talent and brain,that being said this is where I'm going to stop debating Religion

If your ''life'' includes school 24/7, you can't call it a life. That's my point. And see, you are posting shit here just like the rest of use here, despite your ''great goals''.

Practice what you preach.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 29, 2015, 08:46:16 pm »
Implies.that.our.lives.arent.related.to.internet.
We.spend.hours.and.hours.behind.computers.every.day.stop.saying.shit.like.that.

Im.sorry.that.your.turbanking.wifi.sucks.or.whatever.and.you.cant.access.internet.that.often.

something.useful.to.do.in.real.life...What.if.my.life.is.behind.a.computer?
what.if.what.I.do.behind.a.computer.is.useful?

Why.would.I.work.hard?Maybe.I.can.work.however.the.fuck.I.want.and.maybe.not.work.at.all?Does.it.concern.you.or.your.god?
Does.it.have.anything.to.do.with.religion?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 08:48:39 pm by Drugs »

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 29, 2015, 09:18:51 pm »

If your ''life'' includes school 24/7, you can't call it a life. That's my point. And see, you are posting shit here just like the rest of use here, despite your ''great goals''.

Practice what you preach.
ah i didn't get your point,nah not really I'm quite lazy with school stuff,but yeah you get it and I'm sure
thanks for everything if you did anything anyways,just nvm that im going to stop posting here since it  seems that there isn't any any development here just like it ever started,

Implies.that.our.lives.arent.related.to.internet.
We.spend.hours.and.hours.behind.computers.every.day.stop.saying.shit.like.that.

Im.sorry.that.your.turbanking.wifi.sucks.or.whatever.and.you.cant.access.internet.that.often.

something.useful.to.do.in.real.life...What.if.my.life.is.behind.a.computer?
what.if.what.I.do.behind.a.computer.is.useful?

Why.would.I.work.hard?Maybe.I.can.work.however.the.fuck.I.want.and.maybe.not.work.at.all?Does.it.concern.you.or.your.god?
Does.it.have.anything.to.do.with.religion?
Not really i was stating facts nothing less or more, I don't even mind if you don't treasure time as much as me

and YES actually in qurran it urges for working hard,and qurran treasures time and show how important time would be, "before you start regretting"
that being said I'm done with this topic so yeah
saraba  ahou domo
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 09:22:09 pm by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 29, 2015, 09:45:54 pm »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 29, 2015, 09:54:43 pm »
I'm quite lazy with school stuff

YES actually in qurran it urges for working hard,and qurran treasures time and show how important time would be, "before you start regretting"

Stop.being.lazy.with.school.stuff.Quaran.encourages.you.to.do.better

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 02, 2015, 03:55:00 pm »

Relevant

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 05, 2015, 08:23:05 pm »
Ill say it for the 2nd and last time:
Once a non believer turns muslim, straight to heaven.

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 05, 2015, 08:23:57 pm »

proof or gtfo

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 05, 2015, 08:25:07 pm »
Can you just leave this topic please?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 05, 2015, 08:41:29 pm »
If.youre.in.heaven.then.I.dont.want.to.go.there
The following users liked this post: King125, Kaner, Suryoyo K0, 3st Ranger X

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 05, 2015, 08:50:44 pm »
As i havent posted on this topic before, then i will now. I dont really believe in god, but i do think there's some higher power or something, but sure as hell not like it's said in Bible/Quaran.

Doesnt matter if you're a muslim, Christian or atheist, you'll end up 6 feet under ground in a wooden coffin, and that's it. That's the end.
And like Karel said, then (if there is hell/heaven, wich i'm pretty sure there isnt), then i'd rather go to hell than be in heaven with you.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:01:11 pm by 3st Ranger X »

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 05, 2015, 09:23:09 pm »
As i havent posted on this topic before, then i will now. I dont really believe in god, but i do think there's some higher power or something, but sure as hell not like it's said in Bible/Quaran.

Doesnt matter if you're a muslim, Christian or atheist, you'll end up 6 feet under ground in a wooden coffin, and that's it. That's the end.
And like Karel said, then (if there is hell/heaven, wich i'm pretty sure there isnt), then i'd rather go to hell than be in heaven with you.

What about those who chose to get burned to ashes?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34