The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #375 on: September 22, 2015, 02:18:09 pm »
Once non believer turns muslim, straight to heaven.
how do you know? Did you die and see it for yourself? No.

How do you know? Did you die to see if he died to see him in heaven? :D No.
what if he did? Did u die to see if mario died to see if rang it died and came to heaven?

What if i did? What if i died to see if mario died to see if rang it died to see if he came to heaven?
nope i died once and went to heaven and i didnt see you in heaven to see if mario died and was in heaven to see if rang it died and was in heaven

Yeah, but that's because i converted to islam and was wearing a full burka so there was no way you could see me  ::)
Try to shout avenus next time you die to see if i died to see if mario died to see if range it died and came to heaven!
That would be difficult because I'm christian now so according to rang it I can't go to heaven to see if you are in heaven after dying wearing a burka to see if mario died and went to heaven to see if rang it did and went to heaven
To point something out, you don't instantly go to hell/heaven lol, everyone is judged together therefore none can know if anyone else including himself is going either to hell or heaven. @Judgement day.

So the all the billions that died paste thousand years are waiting for judgement day :( ?
Are they in hell now then til judgement day come?
Everyone is waiting yeah, but you won't feel this whole thingy it so. There are some special people that mentioned that done something really really unique are ''straight to heaven''. So those are not waiting, for example, prophets, Atheist people that didn't get to know religion or God and none taught them.

That's what he said tho. Once a non believer starts believing he goes straight to heaven.
You just said the same :D
I gave an example on the answer of ur question lol.
And no, that's not what he said. He said if a non believer becomes a believer. Even wat ???

Soo if you are a non believer and become a believer don't you "start believing then?". Is this some mindgames? Wordfeud?

Once a non believer starts believing he goes straight to heaven. (what i said)
Once non believer turns muslim, straight to heaven. (what he said)
It's the exact same thing? He just didnt express himself real.

You gave an example to what i said, and that example is the same thing as this^

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 22, 2015, 02:20:42 pm »
I said if a non believer DIDN'T GET TO KNOW GOD OR RELIGION. In shortcut, none taught him and he could not decide weather choose either paths..

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2015, 12:35:40 am »
The following users liked this post: King125, Kaner, Nany499, Suryoyo K0, Blue Bird

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2015, 01:09:10 am »
http://i.imgur.com/L8TyA5N.jpg
I refuse to believe that we're the only ones out there.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 23, 2015, 01:23:46 am »
http://i.imgur.com/L8TyA5N.jpg
I refuse to believe that we're the only ones out there.
Indeed.there.is.life.outside.of.your.computer.suryrtyuo :-[
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Joshiee, Bubblebeam2, Someone12116, Suryoyo K0, Yaz

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 23, 2015, 08:47:07 am »

Pictures like these always strike me with awe(ofcourse excluding the last picture :P), we're literally just a spec of dust out there and people want us to believe that our lives actually matter. What I do barely affects what's happening here on earth.
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 28, 2015, 02:43:11 pm »
Conclusion: turn into muslim or your getting 360 noscoped :)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 28, 2015, 02:46:11 pm »

Come back after you have grown a pair.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 28, 2015, 03:45:09 pm »
I'd rather get noscoped

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 28, 2015, 05:02:59 pm »
geez every single one of you is just babbeling around for no reason, there is a problem in humans that everyone thinks that he is correct,so there is no reason to debate unless you throw away your meaningless bad habit of stupidity that's why we can never come to a good answer that satisfy all of us no matter how everyone "here" tried

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 28, 2015, 05:25:33 pm »
geez every single one of you is just babbeling around for no reason, there is a problem in humans that everyone thinks that he is correct,so there is no reason to debate unless you throw away your meaningless bad habit of stupidity that's why we can never come to a good answer that satisfy all of us no matter how everyone "here" tried

so we are incorrect and we should fix our incorrect ways because you, rockmanexe, are the correct one telling us about your correct religion?

geez every single one of you is just babbeling around for no reason, there is a problem in humans that everyone thinks that he is correct
hmmmmmmmm
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
The following users liked this post: Avenus

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 28, 2015, 07:51:36 pm »

you're*

a fgt :kappa:

Offline Rockmanexe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 28, 2015, 08:22:06 pm »

so we are incorrect and we should fix our incorrect ways because you, rockmanexe, are the correct one telling us about your correct religion?

geez every single one of you is just babbeling around for no reason, there is a problem in humans that everyone thinks that he is correct
hmmmmmmmm
nope don't get the idea i was merely saying that truth,and pulling out myself of this dead-end topic.
the truth i was referring for is that humans can never agree to each other 100%,since everyone thinks that he is correct that's  all

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 29, 2015, 06:14:29 am »
And that, son, is the exact reason why people should practice debating skills, unless you want to become somebody's bitch, agreeing to everything they tell you.

Offline Rockmanexe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 29, 2015, 11:23:20 am »
And that, son, is the exact reason why people should practice debating skills, unless you want to become somebody's bitch, agreeing to everything they tell you.
yup exactly and my experience tells me that debating here is just a waste of time nothing else,I'm sure by now that everyone noticed what is happening with this topic,and how it's gonna end.
here is a good fact for everyone: what are we debating? religion
why are we debating this? technical answer would be so you can convince and show your religion to other players.
but the real answer is that it was made to see who is "brainwashed" and who's not so you then know who to ignore and who to hate,and above of all to kill time that for some dumb reason everyone wants to do the same.
everyone here is carefree and "happy-go-lucky" while im sure as **** that they at least have something USEFUL to do,if not in the real life then in Emps, at least shows that you actually work hard.
seriously you are whining about players quitting when WE are ONE of the reasons of them quitting,oh I'm sure there are 3 or even more reasons to quit the game:-
1- bored
2- time,school--life problems
3- the "Nerdy"COMMUNITY
ill continue everything later

thanks so much fate-kun
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34