The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline H3lix

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
  • Il Pk I [01|May 10:35 pm]: lucifer was great
    • View Profile
we Europeans know what's it about
« on: September 22, 2014, 05:28:28 am »
Russia vs ukraine

Acts of russia? Thoughts of it?
Acts of ukraine and NATO? Thoughts of it?

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: we Europeans know what's it about
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 09:08:23 am »
im not europe i dont know what it mean :(
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 12:10:49 pm »
Not that i like Russia. But USA doesn't act better at any point. What they are doing by going in to Israel.
Is the same as the pro-Russians are doing to Ukraine. Russia is getting sanctions from the whole EU.
Even tho Obama is doing the exact same. This world is what it has become.
When southern countrys are striving everyday with massive hunger and not being able to
get any food supplements. United states rather use a trillion on buying some more millitary gear.
MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE
World hunger could have been gone, permantly. But we got naive countrys like the US and Russia, who rather have
wars in other countrys, than facing eachother directly. It frightens me that i live in this world. This world is being run by extremely sick people.

It's not a war in israel/gaza between them directly. Its not a war in Ukraine with the Russians.
Its America and Russia, who chose to have wars with eachother. They are supplying each country with gear, soldiers and protection.
If you throw a bomb at a country, ofcourse they will throw a freaking bomb back.

The hunger afflict is forgotten, cause these people take all the spotlight.
Same with civil wars around the world. That's still going on.
Damn Russian and America gets all the attention, over a bagatell. They have a grudge against eachother.
And sadly, the whole world suffers.

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 01:56:44 pm »
Ukraine i pray for you
putin just die...

-------Boeing-777------ :(
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 01:59:30 pm by Stop Loss »

Offline Jad

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 02:12:03 pm »
Im Ukrainian
But living in Estonia.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 03:18:09 pm »
The only Russian thing I like at the moment is a White Russian alcoholic beverage.

Offline H3lix

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
  • Il Pk I [01|May 10:35 pm]: lucifer was great
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 04:33:54 pm »
Not that i like Russia. But USA doesn't act better at any point. What they are doing by going in to Israel.
Is the same as the pro-Russians are doing to Ukraine. Russia is getting sanctions from the whole EU.
When southern countrys are striving everyday with massive hunger and not being able to
get any food supplements. United states rather use a trillion on buying some more millitary gear.
MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE
World hunger could have been gone, permantly. But we got naive countrys like the US and Russia, who rather have
wars in other countrys, than facing eachother directly. It frightens me that i live in this world. This world is being run by extremely sick people.

It's not a war in israel/gaza between them directly. Its not a war in Ukraine with the Russians.
Its America and Russia, who chose to have wars with eachother. They are supplying each country with gear, soldiers and protection.
If you throw a bomb at a country, ofcourse they will throw a freaking bomb back.

Damn Russian and America gets all the attention, over a bagatell. They have a grudge against eachother.
USA and Russia are the 2 "ultimate countries" They basically hold the economy, it's a well known fact that 2 countries start a war, eg. Ukraine and russia. A war will come, USA will send 100 troops and 10 buckets of ice/water and they claim that they helped and they want their share of "loot".

It's not about hunger or alcoholic beverage (josh) it's about making 5-10 countries rule the world, so if there is an disagreement it will go -1 in total and some of the countries gain yet again some land until there is 1 countrie left and then what happens idk? But hey? these are just my thoughts

By looking at history Russia is doing the same things they did in the 1950-s. Pressure a country, have a war, join the "alliance", let some noobs be rekt and claim land.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 05:52:18 pm »
MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE

USA and Russia are the 2 "ultimate countries" They basically hold the economy, it's a well known fact that 2 countries start a war, eg. Ukraine and russia. A war will come, USA will send 100 troops and 10 buckets of ice/water and they claim that they helped and they want their share of "loot".

It's not about hunger or alcoholic beverage (josh) it's about making 5-10 countries rule the world, so if there is an disagreement it will go -1 in total and some of the countries gain yet again some land until there is 1 countrie left and then what happens idk? But hey? these are just my thoughts

By looking at history Russia is doing the same things they did in the 1950-s. Pressure a country, have a war, join the "alliance", let some noobs be rekt and claim land.

No its not about any other countries than Russian and USA, Korean war was Russian vs Usa aswell.
They will always go on enemy side no matter who it is, just to fight eachother.
Putin and Obama is both some extreme fucks. Sorry fbi and cia, but you know its true.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 09:02:02 am »
Tbh russia just answering on the shit 'muricans are doing to russia.
Europe is just a slave of 'murica.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 04:08:59 pm »
>Tbh russia just answering on the shit 'muricans are doing to russia.
Answering? That's a pretty aggressive way to answer. To what anyways? What are the things americans do to Russia, that Russia's "answer" is attacking Ukraine? Where's the logic?

>Europe is just a slave of 'murica
Europe? You do know that Russia is a part of Europe?
If you're meaning European Union, then you should know that Ukraine isn't even in it.

I'm sorry, pal, but you're a victim of Putin's propaganda.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 09:28:16 pm »
>Tbh russia just answering on the shit 'muricans are doing to russia.
Answering? That's a pretty aggressive way to answer. To what anyways? What are the things americans do to Russia, that Russia's "answer" is attacking Ukraine? Where's the logic?

>Europe is just a slave of 'murica
Europe? You do know that Russia is a part of Europe?
If you're meaning European Union, then you should know that Ukraine isn't even in it.

I'm sorry, pal, but you're a victim of Putin's propaganda.
Russia didn't attack ukraine, russian led troops into crimea to protect russian citizens from pro european ukrain people...
Geographicaly russia is half europe half asia, you can't tell that russia is fully europe, and ye I meant the union.
In ukraine there was a revolution, pro russian ukrains vs pro european ukrains.
Pro europeans breached the parlement building and took the power ILLEGALY, then they declared a war to russian people.
The pro europeans who took the power told all the ukrain citizens to kill russian people, they told em that russian people are evil.
After this happening, the ex president of ukraine wrote a letter to putin and asked him to move troops into crimea to protect russian citizens.
Idk if you know the history of crimea but crimea used to be a part of russia, so there are 80%+ russian citizens.
Putin answered to that request and moved his troops into crimea WITHOUT any killings, shooting or w/e.
Then there was a referendum, people of crimea had the choice to vote , they could choose between staying by ukraine or becoming a part of russia.
More than 50% chose the 2nd option.
You can say now "but the referendum was false, propaganda, blablabla.
Other countires like poland led the referendum to be sure that everything would be as honest as it can be.
The thing is, noone saw images and videoclips of the happiness and euphoria of the people of crimea after the referendum cos european scrubs and 'muricans blocked it.
An friends uncle is a russian and he had been in crimea during all this shit.
He told stories about the peace in crimea after the referendum.
Another thing about 'murica.
There were shootings in ukraine and there was a breach on the parlement , pro europeans managed to breach the parlement like I said before.
Guess three times who sponsored all the armory and supplies?
Yes, 'muricans, the one who only care about freedom, democracy and peace.
Last thing, why do you think 'murica wants ukraine to become a part of the european union?
'murica wants to come as close as they can to russia  so that if needed they can just attack russia in a very fast and deadly way.
Ukraine is a "buffer" state between russia and 'murica+european union.
then let's talk about the sanctions.
Europe started the sanctions against russia, russia answered them with their own sanctions.
Putin even said ' we will drop our sanctions if you drop yours'.
Now you dare to say that putin spreads propaganda and 'murica and europe are honest countries that never did anything wrong.
I think that you are a victim of propaganda, not me.
Sources: Have family in russia, have friends in ukraine, lots of tv(both russian and european), lots of internet, lots of reading , lots of discusions.
Ps: I know that I wrote tons of mistakes, idgaf :c

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 09:56:12 pm »
"The pro europeans who took the power told all the ukrain citizens to kill russian people, they told em that russian people are evil.
After this happening, the ex president of ukraine wrote a letter to putin and asked him to move troops into crimea to protect russian citizens."

Bullshit. Source.

"Putin answered to that request and moved his troops into crimea WITHOUT any killings, shooting or w/e."

Tho, Russia is denying any activity in Ukraine.

"Idk if you know the history of crimea but crimea used to be a part of russia, so there are 80%+ russian citizens.
Putin answered to that request and moved his troops into crimea WITHOUT any killings, shooting or w/e.
Then there was a referendum, people of crimea had the choice to vote , they could choose between staying by ukraine or becoming a part of russia.
Other countires like poland led the referendum to be sure that everything would be as honest as it can be.
The thing is, noone saw images and videoclips of the happiness and euphoria of the people of crimea after the referendum cos european scrubs and 'muricans blocked it.
He told stories about the peace in crimea after the referendum."

Not disagreeing with you on this, though, until you don't give me source on the part where pro europeans told to kill russians, this will still be a wrong thing to do.

Example: East-Estonia is also full of russians, sure they would be happy to sign a referendum to go under big Russia, but it is still Estonia, they have no right to do that, they are not the government!

"Guess three times who sponsored all the armory and supplies? Yes, 'Muricans"

No country, not even the US has sponsored Ukraine. It's all from civilians. Ukraine has many "gun factories", they need no armory.

"Europe started the sanctions against russia, russia answered them with their own sanctions."

Yeah no shit sanctions are being made, Russia invaded Ukraine for no reason.

"Sources: Have family in russia, have friends in ukraine."

Russians, don't count.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 10:20:18 pm »
"The pro europeans who took the power told all the ukrain citizens to kill russian people, they told em that russian people are evil.
After this happening, the ex president of ukraine wrote a letter to putin and asked him to move troops into crimea to protect russian citizens."

Bullshit. Source.

"Putin answered to that request and moved his troops into crimea WITHOUT any killings, shooting or w/e."

Tho, Russia is denying any activity in Ukraine.

"Idk if you know the history of crimea but crimea used to be a part of russia, so there are 80%+ russian citizens.
He told stories about the peace in crimea after the referendum."

Not disagreeing with you on this, though, until you don't give me source on the part where pro europeans told to kill russians, this will still be a wrong thing to do.

Example: East-Estonia is also full of russians, sure they would be happy to sign a referendum to go under big Russia, but it is still Estonia, they have no right to do that, they are not the government!

"Guess three times who sponsored all the armory and supplies? Yes, 'Muricans"

No country, not even the US has sponsored Ukraine. It's all from civilians. Ukraine has many "gun factories", they need no armory.

"Europe started the sanctions against russia, russia answered them with their own sanctions."

Yeah no shit sanctions are being made, Russia invaded Ukraine for no reason.

"Sources: Have family in russia, have friends in ukraine."

Russians, don't count.
Russians don't count but europeans do? kinda hypocritical.
Source 1; 'muricans discussig who should take power over ukraine after breach :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL7cgMiGKL0
Source 2 : 'muricans hired snipers to shoot at ALL the people to get chaos and provocate a war :
has_verified=1
Then, Murica pumped 3million dollars into supplies and armory to siege the parlement , I can give oyu a soruce of that aswell.
Yanukovich, ex president of ukraine commanded that all the ukranian police officers were not allowed to shoot or fight back on to the pro european protesters that were sieging the parlement building, the police officers got beaten to death, shot, burnt with molotovs by "peaceful" pro european ukranians. There are videos of that aswell, and if willing I can link you to em.
About crimea, more than 50% are ethnic russians  source :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Ukraine#mediaviewer/File:Russians_Ukraine_2001.PNG.
Letter of yanukovich to putin asking for help : http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/yanukovych-asked-putin-to-use-force-to-save-ukraine-russia.aspx?pageID=238&nID=63170&NewsCatID=353
I would like to highlight this part :'"People are persecuted on political and language grounds," he read. "In this context, I appeal to the President of Russia Vladimir Putin to use the armed forces of the Russian Federation to re-establish the rule of law, peace, order, stability and to protect the people of Ukraine."

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 10:28:27 pm »
Let's not focus too much on Crimea.

Q: Why not stop with Crimea? Why invade East-Ukraine?

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 02:12:23 pm »
Let's not focus too much on Crimea.

Q: Why not stop with Crimea? Why invade East-Ukraine?
Humintair aid , they sent 280 trucks loaded with clothes, food and other stuff.
Ukraine pro european government was afraid of it cos they thought russia is invading em, they didn't let em through the border and wanted to take over the huminatair aid to deliver it emselfs...
some days later they openend the borders and russia moved 280trucks into east ukraine...
Also why is crimea not a good spot to focus on? Americans and europeans see russians as invaders of crimea, according to usa they caused chaos and terror there, usa blamed  russia for starting a war in ukraine...

Pages: 1 2 3