The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Matrix2

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm an angel with a shotgun
    • View Profile
Re: we Europeans know what's it about
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2014, 04:44:05 pm »
@Fireblast, I belive you'd support Soviet Russia as well.

@Avenus, 1st of all, it's spelled Lithuania. 2nd of all don't offend other countries without a reason. You live in one of the economically strongest countries in the world, which basically means it's easier to live there. Lithuania, for example, isn't economically strong and therefore people here sometimes work 12 hours straight, 6 days per week to get 300 euros, I think it's pretty natural that people are trying to find better life abroad.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: we Europeans know what's it about
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2014, 06:45:33 pm »
@Fireblast, I belive you'd support Soviet Russia as well.

@Avenus, 1st of all, it's spelled Lithuania. 2nd of all don't offend other countries without a reason. You live in one of the economically strongest countries in the world, which basically means it's easier to live there. Lithuania, for example, isn't economically strong and therefore people here sometimes work 12 hours straight, 6 days per week to get 300 euros, I think it's pretty natural that people are trying to find better life abroad.
Ok, keep believing

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Pages: 1 2 3