The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Desno

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: 13.11.2015 Terrorist attacks in Paris
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2015, 01:02:05 pm »
Saudi Arabia has the biggest oil export in the world, and the second largest oil reserves of any individual country. Why would they BUY oil?

They don't, but they do fund ISIL/ISIS
Israel buy the most oil from ISIL (see: http://www.globes.co.il/en/article.aspx?did=1001084873)

Omg a guy who can provide sources for his information. Thank god.

So oil gets smuggled by Kurds and Turkish people and ultimately the money ends up to terrorist. This also supports what I said earlier:
It's Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are funding ISIS. Your geography is a bit off if you think those are European countries.

Not sure if sarcasm, or...?

Not sarcasm. You can go through all the pages of posts and barely see any sources linked.

Fair enough, man :)

Even with sources... not all sources are reliable, mainstream media, history books we learned from in school, all contain bs stories, bs 'historical recounts'. History was written by the winners, plain and simple.
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2015, 02:24:47 pm »
Saudi Arabia has the biggest oil export in the world, and the second largest oil reserves of any individual country. Why would they BUY oil?
I didn't mean they buy oil, I meant they sponsor ISIS's army

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2015, 02:34:42 pm »
I didn't mean they buy oil, I meant they sponsor ISIS's army

Israel buys most of ISIL's oil.
Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Why did you say otherwise? That just simply proves how much thinking goes through your head before you post. None.

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2015, 03:27:41 pm »
How the hell am I supposed to make you believe that Syrians are actually Fighting against ISIS everyday if your media doesn't show that shit to you ?

That's the whole point of having a DEBATE in the first place. Don't rely on ''my'' media, go outside the obvious sources. Seems like you're just repeating the same nonsense over and over again... I'm out.
I'm not sure if there is a proof of such things. i mean do you really expect america to leak information that they sponsor ISIS with oil,when they are the one mostly announcing their hate against them.
and the name ISIS was also made by America, so they can actually convince people to hate Islam and middle eastern countries via modern media

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2015, 03:32:36 pm »
How the hell am I supposed to make you believe that Syrians are actually Fighting against ISIS everyday if your media doesn't show that shit to you ?

That's the whole point of having a DEBATE in the first place. Don't rely on ''my'' media, go outside the obvious sources. Seems like you're just repeating the same nonsense over and over again... I'm out.
I'm not sure if there is a proof of such things. i mean do you really expect america to leak information that they sponsor ISIS with oil,when they are the one mostly announcing their hate against them.
and the name ISIS was also made by America, so they can actually convince people to hate Islam and middle eastern countries via modern media

Do you even read?

Don't rely on ''my'' media, go outside the obvious sources.

There are thousands of other media sources in the whole world.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:34:53 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Desno

• +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2015, 04:26:04 am »

Actually, from what I have researched about ISIS, who funds them, who trains them, reasons why they might have been created, two reasons stand out above all

They were created and funded to overthrow Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president, as well as create fear in the West, allowing governments to have tighter security and surveillance over citizens.
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2015, 09:44:16 am »
1. It doesnt matter who sponsors them. They just have to be finished as soon as possible. I am a muslim and they are not muslims. Muslims arent meant to do this kind of shit. I dont support them, they are wrong. Now this is where it becomes difficult: do we just bomb Syria and Iraq, where they live? But together with that, alot of innocent children and people will die. Do we want that? I dont think so. There must be a solution for it.

2. Can someone explain me: in the last year, 500k+ people have been killed in Iraq, Syria, Gaza etc. Where have you seen that on the news? NOWHERE. Once it happens in Paris, close to them, the whole world goes berserk and sees how devestating it really is. Now dont come out and say PrayforParis or that other bullshit. Instead,  #PrayforEveryone

Offline Desno

• +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2015, 12:26:13 pm »
1. It doesnt matter who sponsors them. They just have to be finished as soon as possible. I am a muslim and they are not muslims. Muslims arent meant to do this kind of shit. I dont support them, they are wrong. Now this is where it becomes difficult: do we just bomb Syria and Iraq, where they live? But together with that, alot of innocent children and people will die. Do we want that? I dont think so. There must be a solution for it.

2. Can someone explain me: in the last year, 500k+ people have been killed in Iraq, Syria, Gaza etc. Where have you seen that on the news? NOWHERE. Once it happens in Paris, close to them, the whole world goes berserk and sees how devestating it really is. Now dont come out and say PrayforParis or that other bullshit. Instead,  #PrayforEveryone

On your first point, do these ISIS idiots get their radical views and inspiration from the more radical parts of the Qur'an? Imo Islam is in need of a reformations, just like Christianity has gone through reformation, Islam needs the same, desperately

Your second point is a very good point.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:55:54 pm by Desno »
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Anarchy X3

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Bitch lasanga
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2015, 03:26:43 pm »
I've been trying to reach god on his cellphone, hes not answering.
Dose anyone have Jesus or muhammed number?

Offline Desno

• +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2015, 10:30:07 am »
I've been trying to reach god on his cellphone, hes not answering.
Dose anyone have Jesus or muhammed number?

You're dialing the wrong number
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2015, 12:56:08 pm »

On your first point, do these ISIS idiots get their radical views and inspiration from the more radical parts of the Qur'an? Imo Islam is in need of a reformations, just like Christianity has gone through reformation, Islam needs the same, desperately

Your second point is a very good point.
Now this is where it gets interesting, ISIS concludes it gets its inspiration from the Quran. I can guarantee you, it is NOT true. The Quran does not include any violence to mankind. Nowadays theres even fake quotes on the internet made by zionists who want the Islam destroyed. Infact the Quran says if a person kills 1 other person, it is as if he killed whole mankind. Unfortunately I wont be able to provide you proof, for that you'd have to read the real Quran. Not a fake translation on Internet. Oh and btw: did you know the attacks done by Al Qaida, ISIS, Boko Haram etc. are done by about 0.003% of the islamic population? If Islam really did spread hatred, you'd all be dead now. (Which thank god it is not).

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2015, 01:12:22 pm »
Now this is where it gets interesting, ISIS concludes it gets its inspiration from the Quran. I can guarantee you, it is NOT true. The Quran does not include any violence to mankind. Nowadays theres even fake quotes on the internet made by zionists who want the Islam destroyed. Infact the Quran says if a person kills 1 other person, it is as if he killed whole mankind. Unfortunately I wont be able to provide you proof, for that you'd have to read the real Quran. Not a fake translation on Internet. Oh and btw: did you know the attacks done by Al Qaida, ISIS, Boko Haram etc. are done by about 0.003% of the islamic population? If Islam really did spread hatred, you'd all be dead now. (Which thank god it is not).
Could you provide me with a Quran that isn't filled with these 'fake quotes', I would be interested in reading it.
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2015, 01:33:56 pm »
The dude is full of lies, he can't provide anything he posts about.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Suryoyo K0, 3st Ranger X

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2015, 11:08:20 am »
I would but can you understand arabic that even native people have hard time understanding the old arabic or in other words the non-urban one,or you know what, even the one on the web doesn't include these fake ideas that you guys are thinking to be true.

e.g. this one
http://www.clearquran.com/?gclid=CKqLzeOa28kCFSsKwwod3kMG7w

there is no such thing as murduring people for god's sake.
since algihad is  sort of a last resort method, so ISIS isn't really inspiring their ways from quran.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:18:56 pm by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Anarchy X3

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Bitch lasanga
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2015, 04:47:12 pm »
allahu akbar
The following users liked this post: Joshiee
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9