The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: 13.11.2015 Terrorist attacks in Paris
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2015, 06:58:21 pm »
You still didn't tell what they're actually doing against ISIS. I said Muslims instead of Syrians because ISIS is threat to everyone in general, not only to the Syrians.

Well most of the other Muslim countries are doing nothing against ISIS , Because ISIS won't attack em back as long as they are supporting / Defending em.

Syrians themselves aren't doing anything to prevent ISIS from killing further more Muslims.

^ This is the reason of my comments here.

So you have absolutely nothing to back up your argument? Syrians and Iraqis are seeking asylum from Europe and the rest do nothing.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2015, 07:14:27 pm »
You still didn't tell what they're actually doing against ISIS. I said Muslims instead of Syrians because ISIS is threat to everyone in general, not only to the Syrians.

Well most of the other Muslim countries are doing nothing against ISIS , Because ISIS won't attack em back as long as they are supporting / Defending em.

Syrians themselves aren't doing anything to prevent ISIS from killing further more Muslims.

So you have absolutely nothing to back up your argument? Syrians and Iraqis are seeking asylum from Europe and the rest do nothing.

I quote , " Fraudulent Syrian passports are nothing new on the migratory route from Turkey through Europe. Indeed, German officials this year estimated that nearly a third of asylum seekers falsely claimed they were Syrian. "

That's because a Syrian passport has become a valuable item, as European nations have pledged to grant asylum to refugees from the Middle Eastern nation.

Some of the Syrians and Iraqis people left to Europe , that's true but that doesn't mean Syrians are not doing anything against ISIS ,
26Mil people live in Syria , I don't mind saying 1mil left to Europe because we are having a war , what are you waiting from them to do ?
but I can assure you that 90% of Syrians are against ISIS , do you think we don't miss the old days we had here ? It was one of the greatest country in the Middle east .

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2015, 07:17:42 pm »

I quote , " Fraudulent Syrian passports are nothing new on the migratory route from Turkey through Europe. Indeed, German officials this year estimated that nearly a third of asylum seekers falsely claimed they were Syrian. "

That's because a Syrian passport has become a valuable item, as European nations have pledged to grant asylum to refugees from the Middle Eastern nation.

Some of the Syrians and Iraqis people left to Europe , that's true but that doesn't mean Syrians are not doing anything against ISIS ,
26Mil people live in Syria , I don't mind saying 1mil left to Europe because we are having a war , what are you waiting from them to do ?
but I can assure you that 90% of Syrians are against ISIS , do you think we don't miss the old days we had here ? It was one of the greatest country in the Middle east .

BUT YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY DOING AGAINST ISIS IF OVER 300K+ OF THEM HAVE DIED. DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

Your posts here are full of false accusations that you don't even try to back up with facts.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2015, 07:24:40 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

- Bataclan: 100 dead, 11 hurt - 7 of them critically

- Rue Charonne: 19 dead, 23 hurt - 13 of them critically

- Rue Bichat: 14 dead, 20 hurt - 10 of them critically

- Avenue de la Republique: 4 dead, 21 hurt - 11 of them critically

- Stade de France: 4 dead, 50 hurt - 11 of them critically

- Rue Beaumarchais: 0 dead, 7 hurt - 3 of them critically

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

The last series of terrorist attacks, Île-de-France attacks, were forgotten rather quickly.
Will this one be ignored too?
Is the European refugee politics working well?

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths
I've to agreee with rist, he has a point. Considering to Paris horrible event that took place, Syria is even worse than ever..Think about them before thinkin about your total deaths.

What's your ''point'' in the number he mentioned? Syrians themselves aren't doing anything to prevent ISIS from killing further more Muslims. It wouldn't be new if another Syrian village got suddenly bombed down by ISIS. That's why it isn't featured in news.

How often does a terrorist attack occur in Europe? Much more seldom.

Syrian people are doing everything they could do to prevent these things to happen here or in Europe but as long as Europeans countries are supporting ISIS , al Qaeda and other Groups A.K.A rebels by Europeans , this shit will never end.

It's Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are funding ISIS. Your geography is a bit off if you think those are European countries.
^ this, But syrians are homeless they cant do anything to prevent the ISIS? no weapons, no food, no clean water. No house no livin... Be happy that you are still living the life.. So many Syrians have lost their lives, UAE is also taking apart of helping the homeless Syrians.... Be honest you are lucky to live in the current living atm.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2015, 07:25:13 pm »
^ this, But syrians are homeless they cant do anything to prevent the ISIS? no weapons, no food, no clean water. No house no livin... Be happy that you are still living the life.. So many Syrians have lost their lives, UAE is also taking apart of helping the homeless Syrians.... Be honest you are lucky to live in the current living atm.

See Ameer, this guy knows his shit. He is basing his posts on commonly known facts.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2015, 07:28:09 pm »
Are people still talking about this? Thought the whole internet had forgotten about it..

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2015, 07:31:22 pm »

BUT YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY DOING AGAINST ISIS IF OVER 300K+ OF THEM HAVE DIED. DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

Your posts here are full of false accusations that you don't even try to back up with facts.

We are fighting with them Everyday , I don't give a shit about other Muslims countries ( which I've already answered your question , they are doing nothing )

Saying that Syrians are doing nothing against ISIS is just BS .

How the hell am I supposed to make you believe that Syrians are actually Fighting against ISIS everyday if your media doesn't show that shit to you ?

being an Arab doesn't mean you are an Muslim , it doesn't mean you should read Quran .

By saying this , it means that Syria Occupied by ISIS which is not even anywhere close to be real .

Syrians are fighting against ISIS , most of the Muslim countries are doing nothing.
ISIS is threat to everyone in general, not only to the Syrians.
This is why are not alone in this war ( or at least not supposed to be )

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2015, 07:54:14 pm »
How the hell am I supposed to make you believe that Syrians are actually Fighting against ISIS everyday if your media doesn't show that shit to you ?

That's the whole point of having a DEBATE in the first place. Don't rely on ''my'' media, go outside the obvious sources. Seems like you're just repeating the same nonsense over and over again... I'm out.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Desno

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2015, 04:02:06 am »

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

The last series of terrorist attacks, Île-de-France attacks, were forgotten rather quickly.

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths
I've to agreee with rist, he has a point. Considering to Paris horrible event that took place, Syria is even worse than ever..Think about them before thinkin about your total deaths.

What's your ''point'' in the number he mentioned? Syrians themselves aren't doing anything to prevent ISIS from killing further more Muslims. It wouldn't be new if another Syrian village got suddenly bombed down by ISIS. That's why it isn't featured in news.

Syrian people are doing everything they could do to prevent these things to happen here or in Europe but as long as Europeans countries are supporting ISIS , al Qaeda and other Groups A.K.A rebels by Europeans , this shit will never end.

It's Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are funding ISIS. Your geography is a bit off if you think those are European countries.

Well I have a bad news for ya , they are not the only 2 countries who are supporting / funding ISIS.

Indeed. Ameer, can you please tell us what Muslims are exactly doing against ISIS? Reading Quran? All the men are seeking asylum at Europe anyway. I have yet to see a single female or child refugee.

Actually not , I don't care about those who leave their country once they are needed to fight against these groups, Most of the people who actually defend their land ( Syrian army ) are Muslims .

Anyway , I don't know why you came up with ' Muslims ' Again instead of Syrians ,
Do you know how many times USA and European countries sent guns / bombs to these rebels / Terrorists ?

...as long as Europeans countries are supporting ISIS , al Qaeda...
unproven accusation

Can you tell me who is buying dem oil ? Turkey takes most of it, yes but I am talking about the rest.

Israel buys most of ISIL's oil.
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2015, 09:03:39 am »

DEAD 141
HURT 115
CRIT   55
(Stats not 100% correct)

Is that it?
What about:

Syria - 340,124 deaths

Well I have a bad news for ya , they are not the only 2 countries who are supporting / funding ISIS.

Indeed. Ameer, can you please tell us what Muslims are exactly doing against ISIS? Reading Quran? All the men are seeking asylum at Europe anyway. I have yet to see a single female or child refugee.

Actually not , I don't care about those who leave their country once they are needed to fight against these groups, Most of the people who actually defend their land ( Syrian army ) are Muslims .

Anyway , I don't know why you came up with ' Muslims ' Again instead of Syrians ,
Do you know how many times USA and European countries sent guns / bombs to these rebels / Terrorists ?

...as long as Europeans countries are supporting ISIS , al Qaeda...
unproven accusation

Can you tell me who is buying dem oil ? Turkey takes most of it, yes but I am talking about the rest.

Israel buys most of ISIL's oil.
Israel and Saudi Arabia. But those are not the only one, atleast those got leaked out >_>

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2015, 11:03:03 am »
Saudi Arabia has the biggest oil export in the world, and the second largest oil reserves of any individual country. Why would they BUY oil?
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0

Offline Desno

• +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2015, 12:15:55 pm »
Saudi Arabia has the biggest oil export in the world, and the second largest oil reserves of any individual country. Why would they BUY oil?

They don't, but they do fund ISIL/ISIS
Israel buy the most oil from ISIL (see: http://www.globes.co.il/en/article.aspx?did=1001084873)
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2015, 12:30:28 pm »

Israel buy the most oil from ISIL (see: http://www.globes.co.il/en/article.aspx?did=1001084873)

Omg a guy who can provide sources for his information. Thank god.

So oil gets smuggled by Kurds and Turkish people and ultimately the money ends up to terrorist. This also supports what I said earlier:

Offline Desno

• +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2015, 12:41:55 pm »

So oil gets smuggled by Kurds and Turkish people and ultimately the money ends up to terrorist. This also supports what I said earlier:

Not sure if sarcasm, or...?

Kuwait and Qatar are all funding ISIL too, the U.S have trained many of the ISIL fighters
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2015, 12:43:46 pm »

Not sure if sarcasm, or...?

Not sarcasm. You can go through all the pages of posts and barely see any sources linked.
The following users liked this post: Desno
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9