The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Deniz

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Throwback bank video <3
« on: May 18, 2016, 11:05:59 am »

This used to be my bank like a year ago :)
Im pretty sure I had like 10-20b more than this at my very best. ( Untill I got cleaned hehe) .

I used to grind out flaxes for hours, then keep staking, untill I would get cleaned. One day after hours of flaxing, the universe saw my tears, and gave me little luck, which kind of led to this bank.

If you're a gambler, keep gambling, your moment will come ! :P

Enjoy Enjoy!!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Throwback bank video <3
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 03:02:39 pm »
You already showed this in your introduction topic, no need to show off something you no longer have twice.
;
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Deniz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 03:19:43 pm »
You already showed this in your introduction topic, no need to show off something you no longer have twice.

Awh Charr, are you still playing?

How long has it been, 3+ years? Mad that you still haven't reached anything ingame and won't reach something in real life either?

Tell your kids that you had a coloured name in your youth !!!

Make your parents proud, lil man ! 😘😘

The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Sir Rambo, Ironmandommy

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 03:39:58 pm »
#RIP.

Nice Video!

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 06:52:11 pm »

How long has it been, 3+ years? Mad that you still haven't reached anything ingame and won't reach something in real life either?

I am still playing, frankly I thought that would be kind of obvious since I'm quite active on the forums and am still in the staff list. I came back on febuary 1st 2015. It has been a little over a year. Your sense of time might be a little off.

Haven't reached anything ingame? Kinda depends on what you see as "reaching something" ingame. I haven't really put a priority on earning money, but rather earning exp. I value exp more than money since it's permanent and I can't lose it. This is entirely my preference, I'm fine with that not being your preference. I've earned over 2.1b exp and rank 8 in overall exp. I consider that to be something I've reached, in quite a decent time I might add.

There's no real need for this hostility. I tend not to be interested in staking, I felt the need to express my thoughts on this and so I did. It was by no means an attack. Kind of uncalled for really, aww well.

All seriousness aside, I suppose I'll make some sort of comeback since that seems like something you'd want me to do.

I'll tell mine about the things I kept, will you tell yours about all the things you lost?

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:55:00 pm by Charr »
;

Offline Deniz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 09:12:24 pm »

I am still playing, frankly I thought that would be kind of obvious since I'm quite active on the forums and am still in the staff list. I came back on febuary 1st 2015. It has been a little over a year. Your sense of time might be a little off.

Haven't reached anything ingame? Kinda depends on what you see as "reaching something" ingame. I haven't really put a priority on earning money, but rather earning exp. I value exp more than money since it's permanent and I can't lose it. This is entirely my preference, I'm fine with that not being your preference. I've earned over 2.1b exp and rank 8 in overall exp. I consider that to be something I've reached, in quite a decent time I might add.

There's no real need for this hostility. I tend not to be interested in staking, I felt the need to express my thoughts on this and so I did. It was by no means an attack. Kind of uncalled for really, aww well.

All seriousness aside, I suppose I'll make some sort of comeback since that seems like something you'd want me to do.

I'll tell mine about the things I kept, will you tell yours about all the things you lost?

Hmm, 2.1B exp, you won't lose that ofcourse.
But how old are you?
Man seriously, how can you talk about this about a game that hasn't gained you any profit or anything. Yeah people might look up to you as a staff member, but what if Emps-World would end tomorrow. Just a what if, what do you have permanently in your life? You've lost all the hours you put into this game, most likely, which is understandable you could be socially and physically behind. Was the 2.1B experience worth it at the end bro?

Ask yourself that question.

I felt attacked yeah, I expected you to comeback. I hope you will now to. But hopefully I triggered something positive through a negative approach :)
The following users liked this post: Sir Rambo

Offline Pkmyzelf3

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • yooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 10:09:16 pm »
Boy, this topic escalated quickly  :P

Kaute being Kaute

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 08:09:37 pm »

:o i like you! :D

You "should" be happy that helari cleaned u and not any other arab xd
Nice old bank tho

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 08:37:32 pm »
I felt attacked yeah, I expected you to comeback. I hope you will now to. But hopefully I triggered something positive through a negative approach :)
come back from what???? he hasn't gone anywhere!

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 11:59:37 pm »
Zudikas + 13 year old arab stakers in one thread

This shit is too much even for me
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X, Ironmandommy

Offline Nedaz

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 08:09:06 am »
Zudikas + 13 year old arab stakers in one thread
and hes lithuanian....

This shit is too much even for me

Offline Ranged Lvl98

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 05:52:46 pm »
Did u said Over 10-20B you had there?  Dude that's over 100B + Are u dumb or waat :D?
This bank is just Unbelievable !

Emps-world player since 2009.

Offline Vindicate

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • I dont even know anymore :>
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 06:28:03 pm »
Did u said Over 10-20B you had there?  Dude that's over 100B + Are u dumb or waat :D?
This bank is just Unbelievable !
'Im pretty sure I had like 10-20b more than this at my very best.'
something something actually read?

Offline Bertie

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2016, 06:54:18 am »
do you play again deniz
speel je weer deniz?

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2016, 01:56:17 pm »
do you play again deniz
speel je weer deniz?
You could have just sent this guy a Private Message. No need to dig.
Pages: 1