The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Showing Slayer Ep.1 Dark beasts
« on: February 18, 2017, 12:21:40 am »

About
The initial idea of this video was to show off a few slayer tasks and the money you make from them (mostly excluding rare drops). I collected footage for 5 slayer tasks, which was about 2 and a half hours of watchtime. Condensing this all down I'd still be left with quite a long video, about 15-17 minutes. When I realized this I decided that I would post every task seperately. This would save me from having to spend hours upon hours editing too, as it takes quite a while to do. I suppose I'll try to make this into a somewhat continued series. I'll at the very least make videos out of the 5 tasks I have footage of. (Dark beasts, mith drags, hellhounds, black demons and nechryaels)

That aside, enjoy.
;
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Drugs, Hi Im Ethan, Iron Corne

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
Re: Showing Slayer Ep.1 Dark beasts
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 12:14:23 pm »
the fucking music...

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, 3st Ranger X

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 12:40:53 pm »
ZS in 2k17 lul
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 02:35:52 pm »
the fucking music...
Recommend me stuff or I'll just throw in what I find going through soundcloud at 1am
;

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 03:03:00 pm »
the fucking music...
Recommend me stuff or I'll just throw in what I find going through soundcloud at 1am
ussr national anthem 10h version

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 03:07:59 pm »
ussr national anthem 10h version
I'll see if I can find some garbage remix version.
;
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 04:47:46 pm »
I remember when you were talking about what music to pick on shoutbox, I wanted to post this song but I didn't and now here it is.

The video itself is ay okay and it sure is nice to be apart of it but you shouldn't forget that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

The following users liked this post: King125, Bluestorm, Cjkinsey6

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 12:28:36 am »
U rly didint have to show every kill. If u want to make these easier, just take screenshot of gear, ammount of kills and the loot obv.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 12:29:59 am »
U rly didint have to show every kill. If u want to make these easier, just take screenshot of gear, ammount of kills and the loot obv.
I could reduce it to a single screenshot, but that would be a screenshot and not a video. I wanted to make a video.
;

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 02:44:08 am »

About
The initial idea of this video was to show off a few slayer tasks and the money you make from them (mostly excluding rare drops). I collected footage for 5 slayer tasks, which was about 2 and a half hours of watchtime. Condensing this all down I'd still be left with quite a long video, about 15-17 minutes. When I realized this I decided that I would post every task seperately. This would save me from having to spend hours upon hours editing too, as it takes quite a while to do. I suppose I'll try to make this into a somewhat continued series. I'll at the very least make videos out of the 5 tasks I have footage of. (Dark beasts, mith drags, hellhounds, black demons and nechryaels)

That aside, enjoy.
Pls.
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 10:28:32 am »

About

That aside, enjoy.
Pls.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 11:24:10 am »
plebs

Pages: 1