The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Random RSMV-Emps World Version! Please everyone watch this :)
« on: November 09, 2015, 01:50:43 pm »
Before you watch the video I just want to point out some stuff,
What you're about to see is a video that I've been working on for the past 3 weeks, It's basically couple of amv putting together into one epic video.
I was Aiming to make this video one of the best in Emps-scape/World history and I hope I was not disappointed, Could've done better if I wanted to but I think it's fine,
There are couple of songs that were low on quality base on the fact that the rendering kept on failing for example the first Waving flag song or City...
Anyways I was just hoping for everyone to like the video cause it really took me a lot of effort to finish it, Also subscribe...
Also I made a pk video once on my previous channel which you can search it if you want to see it :) "El smosh pk video - emps world"
I will be doing another videos like this If this video gets the support I wanted :D and also I want to say that There's a clip that I got the concept from other video... anyways, Enjoy and...
Once again, Please like that bitch, subscribe to that bitch and yeah... Thank you for watching.
Tell me what's your favorite song or scene was :)
Link to Random RSMV:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 07:08:55 pm by Il Skil1z Il »

Offline Deadlifts

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Before you watch the video I just want to point out some stuff,
What you're about to see is a video that I've been working on for the past 3 weeks, It's basically couple of amv putting together into one epic video.
I was Aiming to make this video one of the best in Emps-scape/World history and I hope I was not disappointed, Could've done better if I wanted to but I think it's fine,
There are couple of songs that were low on quality base on the fact that the rendering kept on failing for example the first Waving flag song or City...
Anyways I was just hoping for everyone to like the video cause it really took me a lot of effort to finish it, Also subscribe...
Also I made a pk video once on my previous channel which you can search it if you want to see it :) "El smosh pk video - emps world"
I will be doing another videos like this If this video gets the support I wanted :D and also I want to say that There's a clip that I got the concept from other video... anyways, Enjoy and...
Once again, Please like that bitch, subscribe to that bitch and yeah... Thank you for watching.
Tell me what's your favorite song or scene was :)
Link to Random RSMV:

Nice video mate!!
The month of editing was worth it :) Can't wait to see more

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Already looking forward to more, lmao
;

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Woow, to be honest, I didn't expect much when you announced this. But this is really amazing.

Well done mate, keep it going. In my opinion this definitely is one of the best Emps related videos, if not the best, ever made. ;D

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
for some other people with different understandings of humor, this may be entertaining, it isn't for me. it seems like you just put some music on, some random clips and wrote down the lyrics in game. and i wouldn't be flattering myself that much, because this is not the greatest, nor funniest video of emps world/scape i've seen by far.
although there's a lot of flaws, i appreciate the work you've done, no matter how much of it you actually did, and i think others should as well.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Loving it, great work mate. Keep it up! :)

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thank you bros <3

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
for some other people with different understandings of humor, this may be entertaining, it isn't for me. it seems like you just put some music on, some random clips and wrote down the lyrics in game. and i wouldn't be flattering myself that much, because this is not the greatest, nor funniest video of emps world/scape i've seen by far.
although there's a lot of flaws, i appreciate the work you've done, no matter how much of it you actually did, and i think others should as well.

That's exactly what a random RSMV is or rather just RSMV, Music with lyrics, the harder and most intense part was the editing...
It wasn't supposed to be funny, I just threw some jokes here and there to make it for interesting...
But thank you for watching and I totally respect your opinion.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Lost.it.at."can.you.blow.my.whistle.baby;here.we.go"

and.I.disagree...If.esmv/rsmv.isnt.funny.its.useless

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
'Yourmomsmonkeyass presents'

Nice one xD

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
Watched like all of these back when they were popular in rs, nice work. :)

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
It's so.... Random? I LOVE IT! My favorite scenes were the ones with "Century" and "Waving Flag" playing because those are both some of my personal favorites and also because the footage during those scenes was interesting to say the least.
I can't wait to see more 8)

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Defently the best emps world related video I seen. Looking forward to part 2.
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
wasnt expecting too much before i watched it, but wooow it was well done!
Goodjob.

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile

AND that kids is how you get high admin on empsu world :kappa:
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Sir Rambo, Ledomy10
Pages: 1 2 3