The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline D Outlawz

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
pvp video 2 is here1
« on: June 21, 2015, 12:08:27 am »

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: pvp video 2 is here1
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 12:38:42 am »
why are you so disrepectful
"shitty pker" "noob"
that's not nice!
Anyway I liked the first son hhhh

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 03:43:17 am »
"shitty pker" "noob"
that's not nice!
Oh gee I don't know but I can try and figure this out

1) idiots walking under your fights
2) idiots talking shit in 5m gear
3) punch of has-been pkers going staking, making bank then they come to wilderness and act like their bank is pked
4) noobs picking up "raging" from this one guy who tried it and failed and lost 4 max mage sets in a day, but appertantly he was such a hero for farcasting people for 8 hours and only dying 4 times. So they think they got cred for doing shit like this, and noobs eat bullshit like that from whoever who has the biggest chance of getting a kill nomatter how the idiot pks. AS LONG AS HE SHARES.

The wild is a shithole, last time I checked iiilkoouu was Hi wifis main, now he goes around dying in wild and bashing on everyone who kills him. Literally making new accounts to teach me how to pk so he can kill me, b383ch I täke you on eyes closed if that makes you less nervous.

If you want to marry a girl, täke her into wilderness before you propose so you can see her true nature.

Hell skyline has bills and bills and bills, you think he doesn't talk shit in wild? Ofc he does, 90% of staff mutes and screenshots of someone talking shit in wilderness or duel area.

Nature of a fucking beast, Id say let in more hate in these videos. No need to show wild from a pretty side. You can put your private off while youre making a video, doesnt change shit.

If someone hated emps enough to call it a shithole, then wild is a shithole inside a shithole.

> actually a really good video
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:48:14 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Make It Real, Ledomy10

Offline Make It Real

• Liked: 165 times
  • +0/-0
  • mai gramma is beter than ur grandma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 09:48:12 am »
Nice video keep em up!

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 11:30:57 am »
"shitty pker" "noob"
that's not nice!
Oh gee I don't know but I can try and figure this out

1) idiots walking under your fights
2) idiots talking shit in 5m gear
3) punch of has-been pkers going staking, making bank then they come to wilderness and act like their bank is pked
4) noobs picking up "raging" from this one guy who tried it and failed and lost 4 max mage sets in a day, but appertantly he was such a hero for farcasting people for 8 hours and only dying 4 times. So they think they got cred for doing shit like this, and noobs eat bullshit like that from whoever who has the biggest chance of getting a kill nomatter how the idiot pks. AS LONG AS HE SHARES.

The wild is a shithole, last time I checked iiilkoouu was Hi wifis main, now he goes around dying in wild and bashing on everyone who kills him. Literally making new accounts to teach me how to pk so he can kill me, b383ch I täke you on eyes closed if that makes you less nervous.

If you want to marry a girl, täke her into wilderness before you propose so you can see her true nature.

Hell skyline has bills and bills and bills, you think he doesn't talk shit in wild? Ofc he does, 90% of staff mutes and screenshots of someone talking shit in wilderness or duel area.

Nature of a fucking beast, Id say let in more hate in these videos. No need to show wild from a pretty side. You can put your private off while youre making a video, doesnt change shit.

If someone hated emps enough to call it a shithole, then wild is a shithole inside a shithole.

> actually a really good video
hate won't bring anything good

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Vaughn147523

• Liked: 242 times
  • +0/-0
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 11:34:21 am »
Great PK video. Keep it up!  :)

Offline D Outlawz

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 12:27:16 pm »
the reason why i trash talked in this video much, the guys were like, ''noob kite off'' ''noob fight me'' ''you suck'' so i fckin showed them whos the noob... they were...
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Ledomy10

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 03:38:57 pm »
Great PK video ! ^^

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 10:15:15 am »
Nice video.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
Pages: 1