The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nosferatu

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
nosferatu first pk vid
« on: February 06, 2017, 04:27:08 am »
my first pk vid ever i have made,its a shitty one and has no music :D

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: nosferatu first pk vid
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 11:39:59 am »
Bank pic please

Offline Nosferatu

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 01:23:39 pm »
got nothing to show in bank :D

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 01:28:11 pm »
Bandicam, or any recorder with a watermark should not ever be used. Use OBS. There's also an occasional beeping noise.

The fight happening next to you at around 2:00 is literally more interesting to watch than the fight you're having. You call someone you ags spec'd at 70 hp a safer while he could've easily died from that spec, that's kind of laughable. You completely miss the opportunity to go for good veng combos on multiple occasions. I couldn't get through the whole video, I found it incredibly boring to watch. This video noticably has next to no effort put into it, and that's a shame. High risks don't make your pk vid good instantly.

You do know you can just post a picture of your bank if you wanna show off your wealth, right? Because that's all this video is really doing.
;
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Level Down

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 04:40:18 pm »
Bandicam, or any recorder with a watermark should not ever be used. Use OBS. There's also an occasional beeping noise.

The fight happening next to you at around 2:00 is literally more interesting to watch than the fight you're having. You call someone you ags spec'd at 70 hp a safer while he could've easily died from that spec, that's kind of laughable. You completely miss the opportunity to go for good veng combos on multiple occasions. I couldn't get through the whole video, I found it incredibly boring to watch. This video noticably has next to no effort put into it, and that's a shame. High risks don't make your pk vid good instantly.

You do know you can just post a picture of your bank if you wanna show off your wealth, right? Because that's all this video is really doing.

Oh, thank you Charr. That is really nice of you  ;D

Offline Hi Fi Wi Fi

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 06:18:28 pm »
20 mins and no sound, Couldnt watch it more than 1 minute

Fraps is pretty good too and easy to use.

Offline Nosferatu

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 06:52:55 pm »
charr,you  dont know shit about pking lol :D when i spec and he has 70hp its safe l0l,in pk you should eat when you hpbar is orange,go try some pking and look what people says to u when u eat at 70,also i didnt showoff my bank cuz there is not even nothing to showoff,and as i sayd before,i didnt put time on it to make a good vid,just madefew clips and uploaded l0l.

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 10:38:08 am »
charr,you  dont know shit about pking lol :D when i spec and he has 70hp its safe l0l,in pk you should eat when you hpbar is orange,go try some pking and look what people says to u when u eat at 70,also i didnt showoff my bank cuz there is not even nothing to showoff,and as i sayd before,i didnt put time on it to make a good vid,just madefew clips and uploaded l0l.
charr is right l0l. Vids fucking garbage.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 05:00:25 pm »
charr is right l0l. Vids fucking garbage.
no it is not. it's his first one give him a chance, hopefully, the next time there will be music and game audio add. try making the video shorter ( give us the last 15-second max of the kill).
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 05:06:45 pm »
The following users liked this post: Charr, Wg Iron

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 05:12:59 pm »

Fraps was cool 10 years ago

Offline Hi Fi Wi Fi

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 09:57:05 pm »

You were 3 back then?

Offline F R E E

• Liked: 29 times
  • +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2017, 10:14:42 pm »
When i spec and he has 70hp its safe l0l,in pk you should eat when you hpbar is orange,go try some pking and look what people says to u when u eat at 70.

Say you should eat only when your hp bar is orange... Clearly said by yourself you safed the whole vid. You ate on 65+ most of the video.
Btw your opponent that eats on 65hp when your venged + you got an ags in ur hands.... he's clearly not a safer. L2pk

Boring asf to watch btw.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 06:03:08 pm by F R E E »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 09:58:15 am »

You were 3 back then?

2007 called, it wants its comeback back.
Pages: 1