The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
[NEW VIDEO] - an intro for my PK video
« on: June 14, 2016, 02:36:09 pm »
feature=youtu.be

Just something I've been working on lately, I now have more and better clips so I thought i'd change the intro...
like black void around the clips and other shiet...
Should I continue and make a full video of this?
This is kinda of a PKMV (PK Music video) of one my favorite songs... thought i'd try something other than RSMVs
(It's not even an intro lol, Intros are supposed to be shorter I think, It's part of the pk action...)

What do you think of this little Intro though?

MY OTHER VIDEOS:

Random RSMV:
Random RSMV #2:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:39:06 pm by Il Skil1z Il »
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Deadlifts

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: [NEW VIDEO] - an intro for my PK video
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 02:43:42 pm »
It.couldnt.be.a.keyboard.because.it.doesnt.have.....space....BAR!!!!!!!!!!
The following users liked this post: Il Skil1z Il

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 03:25:18 pm »
Too much overedit

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 05:52:11 pm »
Too much overedit

I knew this comment was coming, it's just.. every PK video I've seen so far has the same boring style, clips with some songs in the background... I don't remember not sleeping in every video I've watched cause it'll get so freaking boring later.. I just wanted to make something new with a lot of edits...
Thanks for the feedback anyways Yaz.
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 06:58:41 pm »
2long dis is emps-world not bangcock
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 07:04:26 pm »
I.liked.them.nowadays.videos.are.more.about.high-quality-high-content.

Takes.me.back.to.when.I.tried.to.be."funny".doing.shit.eddits

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 07:52:26 pm »
2long dis is emps-world not bangcock

Too long? wut, how lol.. the song is 3-4 mins long so the video has to be 3-4 mins long, That's only the start of the video.. I can't do anything that's how the song is, it starts high then goes back to low then high again

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 08:57:08 pm »
Too much overedit

I knew this comment was coming, it's just.. every PK video I've seen so far has the same boring style, clips with some songs in the background... I don't remember not sleeping in every video I've watched cause it'll get so freaking boring later.. I just wanted to make something new with a lot of edits...

It has way too many effects just randomly thrown in there for a slow-paced video. Also a lot of the effects simply don't fit at all, so in the end your video might be different from the PK videos, but because it's not pleasant to look at, it ends up being just as boring.
Keep trying and you might find your own style that works for you, but for now I'd just suggest to put more effort into making these videos and instead of randomly clicking through a million effects, actually pick the ones that look good and fit the video that you're making.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Il Skil1z Il

Offline Deadlifts

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 10:11:50 pm »
Loved the edit dude, like when the white/black screen exactly matches the tune of the song, you should definitely do a full video of this, surely better than watching 10 mins of pure nothing but  boring clips and songs

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 08:30:53 am »
This too long for in intro. Try to shorten in down.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 10:02:27 am »
Too much overedit

It has way too many effects just randomly thrown in there for a slow-paced video. Also a lot of the effects simply don't fit at all, so in the end your video might be different from the PK videos, but because it's not pleasant to look at, it ends up being just as boring.
Keep trying and you might find your own style that works for you, but for now I'd just suggest to put more effort into making these videos and instead of randomly clicking through a million effects, actually pick the ones that look good and fit the video that you're making.

I think it's a matter of various Opinions, for me this is the style I love.. you might love something else which is completely fine but I love this shiet, just like deadlifts said for example the black and white screen matching the background music, adding more and more effects is pleasant for me
But thanks for the feedback Turak

I explained above I won't bother explaining again, also I said "(It's not even an intro lol, Intros are supposed to be shorter I think, It's part of the pk action...)"

By intro I meant the start of the video, The song is 3-4 mins and considering this is a PKMV, the video will be based on this song and will be also 3-4 mins long
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:04:27 am by Il Skil1z Il »

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 06:18:37 pm »
Too much overedit

I think it's a matter of various Opinions, for me this is the style I love.. you might love something else which is completely fine but I love this shiet, just like deadlifts said for example the black and white screen matching the background music, adding more and more effects is pleasant for me
But thanks for the feedback Turak

I explained above I won't bother explaining again, also I said "(It's not even an intro lol, Intros are supposed to be shorter I think, It's part of the pk action...)"

By intro I meant the start of the video, The song is 3-4 mins and considering this is a PKMV, the video will be based on this song and will be also 3-4 mins long

Oh okay, when you said intro I thought it would be attached to the beginning of EVERY video of yours.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.
Pages: 1