The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Str Meees

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Loot from 100 King Black Dragons!
« on: May 05, 2016, 05:41:44 pm »
Hello.

Leave your feedback, feel free to roast me.

My youtube channel.

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
Re: Loot from 100 King Black Dragons!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 07:06:09 pm »
A very well made video; I like it, I really do, it sucks you only have 3 Loot videos I'd like to see more ^.^
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 07:09:29 pm by Danielshapz »
The following users liked this post: Str Meees

Offline Str Meees

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 07:14:43 pm »
A very well made video; I like it, I really do, it sucks you only have 3 videos I'd like to see more ^.^
Thanks for your feedback! Just got back into video editing after a super long break. I'll probably make another video soon :)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 08:42:30 pm »
Are your hides hiding?

I'd personally prefer seeing the loot in a bank tab instead of an inventory, the mouseovers aren't really necessary imo. Would be kinda cool to liquidate it and show a final amount of money made.
I also like video better than screenshots, even if it's just showing loot. This might take more time and effort to create the videos, but it makes them look a lot more alive. It's just preference though.

Looking forward to more.
;
The following users liked this post: Str Meees

Offline Str Meees

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 10:28:23 pm »

I'd personally prefer seeing the loot in a bank tab instead of an inventory, the mouseovers aren't really necessary imo. Would be kinda cool to liquidate it and show a final amount of money made.
Didn't show the loot in bank tab in this video because some of the loot would stack with already existing items in my bank, but I'll sort it out in the next loot video. Selling the loot would take a lot of time, but I might consider doing it.
I also like video better than screenshots, even if it's just showing loot. This might take more time and effort to create the videos, but it makes them look a lot more alive. It's just preference though.
Looking forward to more.
Showing the death of every monster would drag the video length to atleast 3 times as long as it is, which is too long for a simple loot video in my opinion. But I'll try doing something in the next video to make it look a bit more alive.

Thanks for the advice.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 10:51:46 pm »
Showing the death of every monster would drag the video length to atleast 3 times as long as it is, which is too long for a simple loot video in my opinion. But I'll try doing something in the next video to make it look a bit more alive.
Wouldn't have to show it's death, just the loot.
;
Pages: 1