The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
loot from 10 hours from glacors
« on: November 01, 2017, 05:31:53 pm »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 10:00:38 pm by Jandar »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Jp, Fund Kakare, Jandar, Saif Nawaf, S Clegane, Iron 69

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: loot from 10 hours from glacors
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 06:43:19 pm »
Juicy!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 09:04:10 pm »
Nice that you're making more videos.

Does it hurt to check for mistakes in your writing though?

You managed to make 4 mistakes in the single sentence you wrote. You misspelled "before", you forgot to capitalize "I" twice and "go" should be "went to".

You're also zoomed out a tad bit far, it's not an issue if you watch on fullscreen but I don't tend to do that.
;

Offline Rotanas

• +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 09:34:35 pm »

You managed to make 4 mistakes in the single sentence you wrote. You misspelled "before", you forgot to capitalize "I" twice and "go" should be "went to".

You're also zoomed out a tad bit far, it's not an issue if you watch on fullscreen but I don't tend to do that.
trust me i spend 3 hours with new recording and editing software to make this damn vid i was tired and angry.
yes it fucking hurt to check mistakes at that time. im not from englant and my translator making much more illogical mistakes than me.
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 09:43:54 pm »
Just from creating videos/keeping community alive - you deserve a credit.

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 10:06:24 pm »
Nice gloves. Good luck on Ragefire gloves.

Ps. Your ironman rocks!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 10:10:00 pm »
I was tired and angry, I spent 3 hours with new recording and editing software to make this damn vid.
It fucking hurts to check mistakes sometimes. I'm not from England and my translator making many more illogical mistakes than me.
I wouldn't mind checking your writing before you upload if that's something you'd like.

I don't think it's an excuse that you're not speaking your native language. English is my third language. It's a matter of being willing to learn and taking the time to correct your mistakes. It doesn't take more than a few minutes. Not to mention the more you do it the more you won't have to, as writing correctly starts becoming a habit the more you do it. You shouldn't rely on a translator, they're not properly programmed to have correct grammar.

What software are you using if I may ask?
;

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 10:44:41 pm »

trust me i spend 3 hours with new recording and editing software to make this damn vid i was tired and angry.
yes it fucking hurt to check mistakes at that time. im not from englant and my translator making much more illogical mistakes than me.

Try Grammarly. It helps correct some common errors. ads are getting smarter

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.
The following users liked this post: Charr

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 10:50:40 am »
i definitely admire the dedication you put in your goals. you could use a little bit more practice at pvming, for example at ice demons. You don't necessarily need to move every time the ice demon starts his hail special attack, you can just switch to protect mage and it'll completely deflect all the damage from the special attack. Before editing your video ask someone with more english  language knowledge to fix your mistakes.
other than that, a pretty nice video.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 06:15:34 pm »
Well done, keep it up
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Rotanas

• +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 09:13:22 am »
i definitely admire the dedication you put in your goals. you could use a little bit more practice at pvming, for example at ice demons. You don't necessarily need to move every time the ice demon starts his hail special attack, you can just switch to protect mage and it'll completely deflect all the damage from the special attack. Before editing your video ask someone with more english  language knowledge to fix your mistakes.
other than that, a pretty nice video.
i know that you must switch on mage protection when ice demons start special atack.
i got ice crown that last rare item from ice demons, i start dont care about pvm quality, after 5 sec i tele away.
Pages: 1