The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nerami Siela

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • Never give up.
    • View Profile
Killing EP.2
« on: April 20, 2016, 10:11:59 am »

Charr I hope intro is better now for you :P

I can see that Pvm video is more intresting then the skilling.
The following users liked this post: Charr

Offline Geraslt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Killing EP.2
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 12:00:20 pm »
Ohh, nice. :D

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 01:09:26 pm »
1. Pretty decent video, I'll give you tip, even though, I'm not best at this, when you make your own intro, don't mind what others say about it, just making exclusive introduction to your videos makes it unique and effective way to entertain watchers. You create it - watchers rate it. Don't take comments for something you don't want to do, do it for yourself first, then everybody will get along with your own unique trait - Intro.
2. Killing episodes reminds me, of progress videos or something like, still, I up most think, that creating progress videos, if you're PvMer, would make you gather more views, than just episode of you killing almost all bosses 5 times for rare drops.
3. As mentioned in second point, raise your head, I've seen your videos, I love all of them, but still I miss some editing. Maybe, quality is lacking? I don't blame you on that one, it's still is good to review more than one time.
4. Register Bandicam, to remove "www.Bandicam.com" watermark above in screen, while you record action.

Overall - 8/10.

P.S. Oh, and I see, your Lithuanian buddy, so PM me, if you need anything.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 01:11:05 pm by Triangle Dot »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 01:31:07 pm »
Intro is definitely a lot better now. Glad to see you improving, looking forward to more.
;

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 04:33:09 pm »
Splendid intro, only thing I have to mention is the Bandicam water mark. Keep up the content :)

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 10:58:54 am »
Nice video, keep it up!

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo
Pages: 1