The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Phenomenal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Freestuffyay PvP Video #1
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 07:53:10 pm »
Clips are all the same length because I don't like clips to be unnecessarily long, and it was easier to sync the music like that.
And what do you mean where is the variation, I use 3 different types of armour and 3 different kind of special attack weapons. That is a lot of variation if you ask me.
I meant that pretty much every kill is the same. Yes sometimes you spec them out with claws, sometimes with an ags but pretty much every kill is the same. Hit, hit, veng, ko. Not saying that's a bad thing or anything but after watching the first 30 seconds, I pretty mcuh watched the whole video already.
this^ Do some hybriding or deep wild pking and it will much better :p but cool video  ;)
We're not on RS, nobody does that anymore here lol.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:09:54 pm by Yaz »

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 09:28:33 pm »
Amazing video!

Enjoyed it! :)

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Skiller Sitt

• Liked: 43 times
  • +0/-0
  • Make your dreams come true!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 05:00:09 am »
Nais vid Arjen keep cleaning pk :kappa:
Btw keep making more pk vids :)

Offline Phenomenal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2015, 07:13:21 am »
Clips are all the same length because I don't like clips to be unnecessarily long, and it was easier to sync the music like that.
And what do you mean where is the variation, I use 3 different types of armour and 3 different kind of special attack weapons. That is a lot of variation if you ask me.
I meant that pretty much every kill is the same. Yes sometimes you spec them out with claws, sometimes with an ags but pretty much every kill is the same. Hit, hit, veng, ko. Not saying that's a bad thing or anything but after watching the first 30 seconds, I pretty mcuh watched the whole video already.
this^ Do some hybriding or deep wild pking and it will much better :p but cool video  ;)
I do.

Offline Make It Real

• Liked: 165 times
  • +0/-0
  • mai gramma is beter than ur grandma
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 07:31:01 am »
Nice video Arjen.  8)

It would be nice to see some special effects next time :)

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2015, 04:11:11 pm »
Because that is how I pk
Nice vid, but Lars has a point here. Try n use different weps / armours. Like morrigan or vesta. Or use vls and stat hammer. This makes the vid much more fun to watch. But yeah nice vid ;)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2015, 09:13:14 pm »
This is one of very few PK Videos that I have enjoyed watching.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2015, 12:55:56 am »
Repititive and short, use different styles & gears and try edit it more, although not bad for your first pk video.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2015, 01:59:01 am »
Repititive and short, use different styles & gears and try edit it more, although not bad for your first pk video.
He does use different styles and gears. ???

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2015, 04:22:10 am »
"deep wild pking" he's lucky he can pk in low wild, since the PKer count is near 0. oh, and nobody brids here

Nice video, good luck improving.

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2015, 04:24:42 am »
Go Arjen! I bet Bauwine is proud of you :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Kaarel 123

Offline Phenomenal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2015, 07:22:48 am »
"deep wild pking" he's lucky he can pk in low wild, since the PKer count is near 0. oh, and nobody brids here

so how did Lars have nice amount of deep wild clips? prob different server meh. Peace.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2015, 12:07:13 pm »

so how did Lars have nice amount of deep wild clips? prob different server meh. Peace.

On his vid he has one mage bank clip and rest of the ''deep'' wild clips is him chasing PvMers. Most of the hybrid PK clips were against noobs/regular PKers as well, so Earl has a point. Why brid if you can get the same loot with 90% less effort?

Offline Phenomenal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2015, 02:39:24 pm »

On his vid he has one mage bank clip and rest of the ''deep'' wild clips is him chasing PvMers. Most of the hybrid PK clips were against noobs/regular PKers as well, so Earl has a point. Why brid if you can get the same loot with 90% less effort?
Why brid? cause it's so much fun, and it's really nice to watch too. no1 watches these videos for loots lol.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2015, 02:57:58 pm »

Why brid? cause it's so much fun, and it's really nice to watch too. no1 watches these videos for loots lol.
He pks for fun and captures it, he doesn't pk for clips. <.<
Pages: 1 2 3 4